over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CGM

So what really shocked me was my response to white rice. I eat white rice year round - I can cut on it no problem. Well damn apparently I cannot produce enough insulin to keep up with it. See screens below. Last night I was fasted for about 4 hours before my final meal. BG was around 90. I ate 4 hand rolls (all white rice) and 2 eel sushi (def sugar in the sauce). Lol well an hour later my BG was over 200. Then this morning I made eggs on a 8inch flour tortilla and had some Greek yogurt (10-15 grams of sugar). Started out with the same fasted number - but an hour later my BG never went above 140. Was shocked that a processed flour tortilla didn’t trigger near the response of white rice. Just very interesting. I have some jerk chicken and white rice on the way - will post up numbers after.

View attachment 182200View attachment 182201View attachment 182202
The rolls can have a shit ton of carbs in them. You probably had 4 time the amount of the tortilla. I was surprised how much a small tray of sushi (just the fish piece laying on a small clump of sticky rice) has

Thanks for posting this. My doc has talked about trying one. I'm going to ask when i see them next week.

Really interesting how you respond to coffee and has me wondering now. Have you found anything else yet you didn't expect a response too?

I don't know if those rolls are homemade, which would make this a moot point, but sushi rice(made at a restaurant) is made with sugar(and vinegar and salt)

@slesh, this came from a legit script or ya landed it through black market? Always been interested in experimenting with one.

Cage

@slesh, this came from a legit script or ya landed it through black market? Always been interested in experimenting with one.

Cage
Lol I guess somewhere in the middle. I got it from a compounding pharmacy in NJ. It’s a script but I never even met with a doctor…

Wouldn’t you be needing to eat these carbs by themselves to see how your body is really reacting to them?

Wouldn’t you be needing to eat these carbs by themselves to see how your body is really reacting to them?
Lol what do you mean? By themselves? You talking about Slin? I’m eating in a maintenance currently - no Slin. Just a small amount of Berberine.

Lol what do you mean? By themselves? You talking about Slin? I’m eating in a maintenance currently - no Slin. Just a small amount of Berberine.
It seems like he meant eating carbs, like rice, by itself with nothing else to see how your body reacts. For me that'd be a no go lol.

It seems like he meant eating carbs, like rice, by itself with nothing else to see how your body reacts. For me that'd be a no go lol.
Yeah not doing that. I’m not too concerned with the potential glucogenesis from protein or whatever lol. My diet is always going to have protein and some fat it in so no point in taking it out the equation.

Yeah not doing that. I’m not too concerned with the potential glucogenesis from protein or whatever lol. My diet is always going to have protein and some fat it in so no point in taking it out the equation.
Yeah sorry I meant the carbs. Since the protein will still to a degree blunt the spike depending on the amount (and fats, if you’re adding any/the protein source contains some). Should’ve given more context.

But agreed, no one wants to eat just rice lol.

Yeah sorry I meant the carbs. Since the protein will still to a degree blunt the spike depending on the amount (and fats, if you’re adding any/the protein source contains some). Should’ve given more context.

But agreed, no one wants to eat just rice lol.
Protein or fats are not going to blunt an insulin spike of white rice. That`s nonsense bro science. I`ve tested it.

Whey protein will do virtually nothing to BG if its plain in water. It`s protein! Its the additives and artificial sweeteners that will spike it.

Diet sodas and BG reading depends on the type of sweetener. Some will increase BG and insulin, most are toxic and mess up gut bacteria. Stick with the original diet drink water.

If you have heathy adrenal glands just waking up can jump you 20pts through a spike in cortisol, that is normal. Stress will do the same thing which makes chronic stress so bad. Ponder that, your thoughts and emotions can spike your blood sugar without eating food!

Protein or fats are not going to blunt an insulin spike of white rice. That`s nonsense bro science. I`ve tested it.

Whey protein will do virtually nothing to BG if its plain in water. It`s protein! Its the additives and artificial sweeteners that will spike it.

Diet sodas and BG reading depends on the type of sweetener. Some will increase BG and insulin, most are toxic and mess up gut bacteria. Stick with the original diet drink water.

If you have heathy adrenal glands just waking up can jump you 20pts through a spike in cortisol, that is normal. Stress will do the same thing which makes chronic stress so bad. Ponder that, your thoughts and emotions can spike your blood sugar without eating food!
Bro science?

It’s literally a google search away that pairing other macronutrients with carbs slows digestion and reduces the spike from the carbs. This is why many say worrying about the glycemic index is mostly obsolete.

No issues with the CGM during workouts etc?

I think I am going to grab one. Apparently Cronometer integrates with a CGM....

Using Cronometer To Manage Diabetes​

Using Cronometer can become an integral part of managing your condition. It can be as easy as keeping an eye on your carb intake by logging the food you eat every day.
Or if you’d like to dive a bit deeper, you can start logging biometrics like blood glucose readings. We’ve recently introduced a Dexcom integration which will import readings from Dexcom CGM devices straight into your account.
Take advantage of our Charts feature which will allow you to view your biometrics or nutrient intake over time. Gold subscribers can also create Custom Charts which will allow you to plot any two variables against each other, such as blood glucose and carb intake.

No issues with the CGM during workouts etc?

I think I am going to grab one. Apparently Cronometer integrates with a CGM....

Using Cronometer To Manage Diabetes​

Using Cronometer can become an integral part of managing your condition. It can be as easy as keeping an eye on your carb intake by logging the food you eat every day.
Or if you’d like to dive a bit deeper, you can start logging biometrics like blood glucose readings. We’ve recently introduced a Dexcom integration which will import readings from Dexcom CGM devices straight into your account.
Take advantage of our Charts feature which will allow you to view your biometrics or nutrient intake over time. Gold subscribers can also create Custom Charts which will allow you to plot any two variables against each other, such as blood glucose and carb intake.

No issues at all dude. It was attached to the fatty part of my tricep. Didn’t affect my ability to extend at all. The only close call I had in the 14 days was when I took off my polo shirt after a meeting. The sleeve kinda grabbed it but I felt it in time and let go so it didn’t rip off. You honestly forget it’s there.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws