over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CGM

Israel - where do you recommend staying? Will be there Nov 6-12. Torn between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
Why not stay in both for 3 nights each? I had a blast in both cities. They’re 30-45 min apart but it’s like two different worlds. I stayed at 65 Rothschild in Tel Aviv and Bezalel in Jerusalem. Both very nice 4 star boutique hotels at a reasonable price and great breakfast included. Don’t get caught up in the 5 star hotels you see on TripAdvisor - most are old and janky.

Why not stay in both for 3 nights each? I had a blast in both cities. They’re 30-45 min apart but it’s like two different worlds. I stayed at 65 Rothschild in Tel Aviv and Bezalel in Jerusalem. Both very nice 4 star boutique hotels at a reasonable price and great breakfast included. Don’t get caught up in the 5 star hotels you see on TripAdvisor - most are old and janky.
I wish that were a possibility - Trip has so many damn stops already and honestly neither my wife nor I travel "lightly". Packing everything up and moving it all... NYC, London, Cruise from the UK, Nice, Krakow, San Sebastian, Jerusalem, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Oslo, Norwegian Coastal Cruise, Bergen, Stockholm.... Week in each. If you've been to any of these spots let me know, always looking for solid recommendations. Outside of NYC, London (went to school for a bit) and San Sebastian all of these stops are new.

Talked to the clinic, they can drop me 4 units up front. Gotta wait until I get back it looks like. Stupid cool piece of kit - beyond stoked to try it out.

Rothschild looks like it may take the cake. Pricing is fantastic. Marriott wants 750+ a night for a mid grade hotel in Tel Aviv. Turned into a hard swerve.

I wish that were a possibility - Trip has so many damn stops already and honestly neither my wife nor I travel "lightly". Packing everything up and moving it all... NYC, London, Cruise from the UK, Nice, Krakow, San Sebastian, Jerusalem, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Oslo, Norwegian Coastal Cruise, Bergen, Stockholm.... Week in each. If you've been to any of these spots let me know, always looking for solid recommendations. Outside of NYC, London (went to school for a bit) and San Sebastian all of these stops are new.

Talked to the clinic, they can drop me 4 units up front. Gotta wait until I get back it looks like. Stupid cool piece of kit - beyond stoked to try it out.

Rothschild looks like it may take the cake. Pricing is fantastic. Marriott wants 750+ a night for a mid grade hotel in Tel Aviv. Turned into a hard swerve.
Awesome on the CGM.

What you mean “outside” NYC? What part?

And yeah if you have to pick one I would do Rothschild in Tel Aviv and then drive to Jerusalem for the day. Absolutely make sure you visit the Western Wall and the Machne Yehuda Market when in Jerusalem. Also had a bomb ass dinner at Villa Mare on the beach in Tel Aviv.

Ok making a note of the restaurant mate

Outside of - besides NYC, London and San Sebastián all the stops are new for me. Apologies about that.

Just switched to the Dexcom G7. Practically the same price. Supposed to be much more accurate. Also like the app more.

Just switched to the Dexcom G7. Practically the same price. Supposed to be much more accurate. Also like the app more.
We have a couple.

Found this out the hard way about reading the patch . . . if you install the ap and scan the patch with your phone you must continue to read the patch with the same phone until the you replace the patch and not try and use the hardware with / and sp.

Other brands might be different. 🤷‍♂️

We have a couple.

Found this out the hard way about reading the patch . . . if you install the ap and scan the patch with your phone you must continue to read the patch with the same phone until the you replace the patch and not try and use the hardware with / and sp.

Other brands might be different. 🤷‍♂️
I’m confused. You get a new patch every 10 days tho…

Finally said fuck it and ordered them. Day 1.

Unsure how I feel about it so far. Can’t notice it’s in though in all sincerity. Woke up at 95, black coffee put me at 110. Morning oats to 125. Did a 30 min bike and 15 row dropped to 105, went for a 5 mile run and it raised to 125 the entirety of the run.

Energy wasn’t there today for my gym session, always figured BG was tanking. BG went from 115 to 125 the entire workout.

Attachments

• IMG_5615.png
    IMG_5615.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 6

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear