over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Common people diet

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
Wife just shared convo two Karens had on a bus stop ….
Karen 1: i was visiting dietician today and he gave me a few tips
Karen 2 : what tips???
Karen 1 : eat 80% clean 20% what you fancy
Karen 2 : and??
Karen 1 : how the fuck after eating all those cakes and sweets add 80% healthy foods if i am already dying???
😂😂😂😂

I suspect that even God made a palmface hearing that… now i kinda get it why so many people are obese.

Dude some people are just clueless.

“Dude you drink Diet Coke? Why? It has the same amount of sugar as regular but they put cancer in it!”

Me: “….that’s literally not true on either point.”

“Yes it is! California even put a warning out about it! Other states just don’t care.”

I mean….I had a patient one time that didn’t know a banana was considered a carb.

And this wasn’t an extremely uneducated person. They graduated highschool

Over the years i have had many people tell me they don't know what or how to eat healthy. I start by telling them to only shop the periphery of stores and not to go up and down the isles. I had health classes in school and in the grand scheme things have not changed a lot from my view point.

Most people are completely clueless yes. It's the same in Belgium.

That's a direct consequence of not teaching nutrition in high school.

Let me first say I don’t think I’m better than others because I eat well…but holly crap. I have this terrible habit when I’m getting my morning coffee of listening to what others order. This lady the other day ordered…

Some giant coffee drink that was basically a milkshake…550 calories
Breakfast sandwich…425 calories
Hash brown…200 calories

Basically 1,200 calories and I’m sure it’s a daily thing. It gets very easy to see how we have so many 250 pound women around (and men of course but this is a women in this example.)

We all have topics we are clueless about.. People doing bodybuilding/fitness/whatever knows about food. Maybe clueless about cars, computer or whatever.

We all have topics we are clueless about.. People doing bodybuilding/fitness/whatever knows about food. Maybe clueless about cars, computer or whatever.

This is definitely true…the only difference is for the general public they really only need to know a tiny bit. Basically how to understand calories. I’d compare it to me knowing that when my car says change the oil I do it.

I think it’s totally fair to not expect the general public to be experts here. But we are talking about the equivalent of people not knowing how to restart the computer or fill up the car with gas lol.

What I find kinda funny about women vs men..

men will eat unhealthy and be clueless..but they just don’t give a shit..”I eat whatever the fuck I want because I like it” and I can respect that

Women will do the same thing but always try to justify their 1500 calorie salad as healthy and dieting..like, they are actually trying (at least they think they are) but haven’t read 1 damn thing to actually even attempt a goal

What I find kinda funny about women vs men..

men will eat unhealthy and be clueless..but they just don’t give a shit..”I eat whatever the fuck I want because I like it” and I can respect that

Women will do the same thing but always try to justify their 1500 calorie salad as healthy and dieting..like, they are actually trying (at least they think they are) but haven’t read 1 damn thing to actually even attempt a goal
So true man.

Plus if you tell a man what he’s eating is shit, he’ll listen.

A women will go nuclear

I mean….I had a patient one time that didn’t know a banana was considered a carb.

And this wasn’t an extremely uneducated person. They graduated highschool

A guy at the gym once told me that he hardly ate any carbs but he ate a lot of sweets which was his downfall. Unbelievable!

A guy at the gym once told me that he hardly ate any carbs but he ate a lot of sweets which was his downfall. Unbelievable!
In their mind carbs are bread and pasta, fruit is...fruit, and sweets are "sugars".
🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Bio
I can’t handle the general public when it comes to them trying to discuss nutrition (hell most gym bros, too). The ignorance is just too much for me and isn’t worth my aggravation lol so I nod and move on.

Nobody has an excuse, either, as *everything* is readily available on google. If I can teach myself macros and how to eat at the age of 14 then I would hope a grown adult is capable of the same. Nevermind the common sense aspect that should come into play with how to eat healthy.

When people say that it is too confusing I know that simply means they are lazy and don’t want to learn. If you read and research enough it sinks in over time and makes sense. Just takes awhile. No different than reading up on anything - the more you read and absorb, consistently, the sooner you are a knowledge expert. And since knowledge is power … why don’t these fucks want to know how to live a healthy life/improve their quality of living?

Why I couldn’t be a nutritionist/personal trainer. I can’t coddle lazy people. I just can’t relate or understand them.

I can’t handle the general public when it comes to them trying to discuss nutrition (hell most gym bros, too). The ignorance is just too much for me and isn’t worth my aggravation lol so I nod and move on.

Nobody has an excuse, either, as *everything* is readily available on google. If I can teach myself macros and how to eat at the age of 14 then I would hope a grown adult is capable of the same. Nevermind the common sense aspect that should come into play with how to eat healthy.

When people say that it is too confusing I know that simply means they are lazy and don’t want to learn. If you read and research enough it sinks in over time and makes sense. Just takes awhile. No different than reading up on anything - the more you read and absorb, consistently, the sooner you are a knowledge expert. And since knowledge is power … why don’t these fucks want to know how to live a healthy life/improve their quality of living?

Why I couldn’t be a nutritionist/personal trainer. I can’t coddle lazy people. I just can’t relate or understand them.

This^ - same reason when people reach out to me for diet coaching I tell them to piss off. 99% of them will never change and I’m not wasting my time with their bullshit.

People who know nothing about cars and computers will generally acknowledge the fact, people who are clueless about diet will pretend to be experts.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws