over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

🍰Fat People on Planes 🍰

I thought big was beautiful and there happy with the way they look ?
She ain't beautiful in my eyes... I think once they get a certain size it's a lost cause... they lose it just gonna be a bunch of loose skin hanging everywhere.

#bodypositivity
No fuck that bullshit. Being a lardass booger hog is not a handicap. All it means is your disgusting, lazy,you eat way too much and you smell because you can’t wash yourself. I’m still into fat shaming I won’t support this other degenerate agenda. And if your too fucking fat to fit in your seat you should be charged for it Judy like to get charged extra for tent sized clothes.

on the bright side, any time i fly Southwest (which is never) i will complain that my shoulders are too wide and ask for a free seat.

Looks like my cousin's ex wife. He's about 2/3 as big as the large woman wearing what appears to be some sort of diaper on her face. But she looks just like that girl. I realize a big guy probably has to settle for a big girl but honestly, how can you get it up?
Better yet… how do you get it in? Lol or even find it lol

I wonder if she can fit in those narrow airplane toilets? And we all know she’s going to visit the toilet a few times.

Also I wonder if her walking up and down the aisle debalances the plane?

I wonder if she can fit in those narrow airplane toilets? And we all know she’s going to visit the toilet a few times.

They will lobby to have flight attendants wipe their asses for them

What a bunch of nasty fookers you lot are. I think she’s stunning and brave. Skinny non-conformers should be celebrated 👀

I’m surprised somebody that size can even fit down the aisle, much less get into the row of seats.

Looking at that pic, I see how "straight" those seats are and how little space there is between rows. Would be a nightmare for my back on long flights. And yes, how do these people fit into the toilet? I'm sure they back up into the toilet but still. And forget about cleaning yourself, especially in that space.

Planes have a max weight that they can take off with. And they need a certain amount of fuel to lift every pound. So i think the fair thing is to charge X amount for a standard fare which allows a certain amount of weight including baggage + more for every pound they want airborne. More weight will usually mean more area. Would apply to large BBers as other people don't want to share space with them either.
Planes are designed to carry a lot more weight even if it's a full flight plus the fuel plus as many bags that can fit below.I know because my cousin is a plane engineer and my sisters husband is a pilot
Well was he retired this pass year. Also they can fly the entire destination with just 1 engine if an engine fails.but they don't do it they land in the nearest airport

Also I wonder if her walking up and down the aisle debalances the plane?
Toilet dude she don't fit in the bathroom period have you seen those narrow doors.I barely fit I walk in side ways

I don't care if they get a free seat.its not my plane but the fact that they take passengers out that have paid for their ticket is fucking bullshit
I don't know about everyone here.but when I book a flight I pick the flight time according to my plans. And to have those fuckers tell me they canceled me and moved me to a later flight because of Joba the hut is bullshit

Looking at that pic, I see how "straight" those seats are and how little space there is between rows. Would be a nightmare for my back on long flights. And yes, how do these people fit into the toilet? I'm sure they back up into the toilet but still. And forget about cleaning yourself, especially in that space.
@KillerStack ...LOL on your comment, "back up into the toilet". When I read that, I imagined a beep,beep ,beep sound like how these big semi trucks have when the a reversing in.

MS

I don't fly often and when I do it's normally for work. For me it's worth it to upgrade to business class or first class to be comfortable and not have to worry about things like this. :LOL:

Planes are designed to carry a lot more weight even if it's a full flight plus the fuel plus as many bags that can fit below.I know because my cousin is a plane engineer and my sisters husband is a pilot
Well was he retired this pass year. Also they can fly the entire destination with just 1 engine if an engine fails.but they don't do it they land in the nearest airport
I can get that i worked building planes and other things for one of the largest aerospace companies in the world for 30 years. But the more weight the more fuel burned. More fuel means less profit and business is all about profit. Weight determines profit for the most part from my experience as long as it fits on the plane. And i know about 1 engine. Course when they use 1 engine it takes longer to get there and more fuel is burned through that engine then each engine would use if they used more. Had a bird strike and blew an engine on take off from the Amsterdam airport going to Kenya and they thought about doing the 9+ hour flight on 1 engine the rest of the way and then after circling the airport for some time they opted for an emergency landing after dumping all the fuel. There's long stretches there with no big runways for emergencies it seems in africa. Planes are definitely built stronger than they need to be safe. When they put one like a 747 in the rack and bend it til it breaks they can set off the seismometers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131