advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Golias says he doesn't use GH--what do u think?

yea, that's cool. continue to assume everybody else is too dumb to tell he's not 350lbs

What are you gonna do when I post a video of him getting on the scale?
I mean--he's already done it--but sure--he could have had somebody else stand on it and mot showing it.

Next time I see him--Ima ask him. Better yet--the guy that lifts with hm should get him to do that shit TONIGHT.
It'll put you to rest.
Why cant he be 350?

Jelly?

What are you gonna do when I post a video of him getting on the scale?
I mean--he's already done it--but sure--he could have had somebody else stand on it and mot showing it.

Next time I see him--Ima ask him. Better yet--the guy that lifts with hm should get him to do that shit TONIGHT.
It'll put you to rest.
Why cant he be 350?

Jelly?

Because oil doesn't weigh much.
^that's what he argument will be .

Guy looks better than Kovacs or Ruhl.

Tenny is jealous.

Craig looks great and is even more of a freak but I would have to disagree...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUgL8KM4V_M"]Markus Ruhl - MONSTER - Bodybuilding Motivation - YouTube[/ame]

I agree Tenny is jealous though ;):D

Obvious oil turns me off a little bit.

You don't think Craig has oil in him? But sure Markus's arms were full of it. I think he even got marked down for it one time as it was that obvious. But Markus on some contest days looked incredible. In that vid stood next to Jay Cutler for example half way through the video.

Last edited:
Everyone has, but Ruhl's jumps out of the computer screen. It bothers me like Piana's.

One of the reasons I was never a big fan of Cutler.

That's why I wanna see him dieted down. Oil would be much more obvious.

Everyone's opinion of what bodybuilding is to them is gonna be a bit different....and im not talking about competitive bodybuilding on stages im talking about the guys who live the lifestyle for there own personal reasons yet never want to compete.

Some guys want to be huge, some guys want to be ripped, a lot of guys probably wish they could be both. But to me it's all a mental endeavor....I respect the will power it takes to be massive and the amount of pinning and pain one has to go through to get to that level. And the guy who stays shredded I respect the dedication and suffering it takes to be such low bodyfat all the time.

Craig seems to be a happy go lucky dude that just enjoys being massive, if thats his thing good for him hes done a good job at getting there, whatever one thinks about his physique that took a hell of alot of pinning, eating, and working out.

And he gets some nice looking chicks....back in my prison days it would have been nice to have one of his tranny girls as my cellmate to keep me company lol.....jk....maybe:D:)

What are you gonna do when I post a video of him getting on the scale?I mean--he's already done it--but sure--he could have had somebody else stand on it and mot showing it.

It'll put you to rest.
Why cant he be 350?

Jelly?

what am I gonna do? are you trying to talk hard on the internet like some Chicago wannabe gangster? how old are you? aren't you an adult?

"what are you gonna do" lol... well, im probably not gonna give a shit. what the fuck are you hoping i'll do? for fucks sake save the WWE buffoonery for elsewhere.

what am I gonna do? are you trying to talk hard on the internet like some Chicago wannabe gangster? how old are you? aren't you an adult?

"what are you gonna do" lol... well, im probably not gonna give a shit. what the fuck are you hoping i'll do? for fucks sake save the WWE buffoonery for elsewhere.
WOW!
Settle down there babe... settle down....
Maybe cuz your a little sensitive I shoulda have posted "what are you gonna 'SAY' when I post a video.

Cuz I'm not gonna DO anything.. What the fuck is wrong with you?
It's an open conversation about the best possible outcome of massive anabolics.

Hey--you're the Pusher! shouldnt you have thicker skin?
It's an internet MESSAGE BOARD ...calm the fuck down.

Lol this thread went from "can a guy get 350lbs without GH?" To....

Craig is a liar
Craig looks like shit
Craig isn't that big
Craig IS big
Shut up Craig is a nice guy
I don't like oil
Ruhl used oil
Cutler used oil

Y'all are grilling this poor guy like he's Boston Lloyd.

Lol this thread went from "can a guy get 350lbs without GH?" To....

Craig is a liar
Craig looks like shit
Craig isn't that big
Craig IS big
Shut up Craig is a nice guy
I don't like oil
Ruhl used oil
Cutler used oil
Ramdom potential douchebag internet tough guy accusing OP of threatening him

Y'all are grilling this poor guy like he's Boston Lloyd.

I adjusted your list.

I adjusted your list.

Haha thanks.

I think pitbull of elvia stated it earlier, this place has become a slew of gym rats that abuse shit tons of tren, GH, slin, DNP and MIGHT weight 230lbs fluffy. Then someone has the balls to post picks or we talk about a pro or upcomer and there's nothing but
Criticism and nasty mean comments. Y'all need to snap some unpumped unflexed selfies and post them up and let us rip you a new one

I'm not referring to tenny's posts....he was just stating his judging expertiese on Craig's structure.

Obviously the angle of the pics makes a difference, but he's still a huge guy. Notice how big piana's arms look in the car based on the angle of the camera.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjRaFsHSq0A"]KILLIN CHEST - DOWN 15LBS - POWERHOUSE - BENTLEY - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously the angle of the pics makes a difference, but he's still a huge guy. Notice how big piana's arms look in the car based on the angle of the camera.
KILLIN CHEST - DOWN 15LBS - POWERHOUSE - BENTLEY - YouTube

Standing next to Rich makes me think decent sized guy with plastic arms and shoulders.
Standing next to Craig he feels much larger that rich man. Huge difference.
Neither one of them make me feel like I was talking to Trevor Smith.

Criticism and nasty mean comments. Y'all need to snap some unpumped unflexed selfies and post them up and let us rip you a new one

I KINDA agree. Notice how there were 8 people that posted after I said what I said and Pusher was the ONLY one to take my post as a threat.
Says a lot about him.
His other post on this thread makes HIM look like the internet tough guy
keep on insulting the publics intelligence and he get what he's got commin.

Oh well...takes all types to have a fun thread I guess.

Standing next to Rich makes me think decent sized guy with plastic arms and shoulders.

you can tell in the video that piana's 15 lbs was mostly water as he is starting to look lumpy as he deflates. His high dosing of anabolics and seros kept his muscles seriously inflated, and all he ever does training wise is pump in his videos with cables dumbells and machines, I guess he is a afraid too heavy the muscle tissues really break down and the PMMA leaks into the blood stream.

lex, was trevor smith at least "somewhat lean" when he was supposedly weighing upwards of 400lbs when you met him?

pretty sure he was pretty tall, like 6'3'' or so, wasn't he?

I remember seeing pics of him next to Ronnie and jay, and he almost dwarfs them!

it's sad what happened to trevor smith... people liked to talk a lot of shit about him, but everyone I know who ever met him/dealt with him only had great things to say about him and that he was a super nice guy..

Last edited:
you can tell in the video that piana's 15 lbs was mostly water as he is starting to look lumpy as he deflates. His high dosing of anabolics and seros kept his muscles seriously inflated, and all he ever does training wise is pump in his videos with cables dumbells and machines, I guess he is a afraid too heavy the muscle tissues really break down and the PMMA leaks into the blood stream.

Very true. Although I don't think Rich just trains that way due to all the PMMA. It could be part of the reason but I also think he is just being smart. Flex Wheeler is the same now as over the last few years he said he would just keep getting injured when trying to go heavy. Age is another big factor too. Kevin Levrone is the opposite and hopefully that works out for him but I see an injury ahead but hopefully not. I love lifting heavy but I actually think Rich Piana's training is great for the most part. Sure heavy compounds are a must especially when younger but even if young guys copied his training I don't think that would be bad for them at all. He usually performs with perfect form on everything. It's not like Rich lifts really light either. He just doesn't load up the bar and mainly keeps it to machines. Even in that video above he has the full weight rack for pec dec. Flex Wheeler literally lifts tiny weight and just pumps the muscle and it works for him. Obviously he done much more in the past. He just started doing free bar movements in his prep and a heavy barbell press is 1 plate a side. Guys definitely don't need to break their bodies to grow... although I am definitely one of the break your body type of guys :eek::D

Trevor Smith looked gigantic in pics. I have never met Craig but I have seen a pic with Rich and they are about the same size but that is old. He is definitely much bigger now. Guys are saying he is not 350 but he looks it to me. Rich was huge in person but that was in his 300 pound loading insulin for expo days. I have a fairly big frame so most of the big name bodybuilders didn't make me feel small (far from it) but Rich made me feel like a kid when I stood next to him years ago.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear