over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yates says he doses test daily sub Q

I take 20mg a day as well but IM. The sub q left big knots under my skin that took forever to go away. I think IM works the same basically. All I know is it does work. Was not able to do the sub q long enough to see how well it worked. My endocrinologist told me they both work. But there was no science to prove sun q was a superior method of delivery.
Same. I don’t know why anyone does sub q for any type of injection these days. Both GH and Test gave me horrible visible scar tissue.

I have been doing daily sub-q shots for years. Sometimes multiple depending on what i am taking. Test is 15/day prescribed. 20-30 when bulking! No issues at all and i don't have to poke any holes in the muscle that will need to heal. And since the skin is going to get a hole in it anyway not much i can do about that.

Tried it with low quality test propionate. Gave me all sorts of pains and swellings. Was pain from the moment I started pushing the plunger and at least a week down the road.
Now I do cypionate EOD. Totaly smooth and painless! I believe cypionate is the most painless ester.
That’s prop for you. Notoriously painfull no matter how you take it. It’s got nothing to do with low quality it’s just the nature of that ester. I got it from a doctor and 4-5 shots I threw that garbage away. Most painfull stuff Iv ever used in my life.

Same. I don’t know why anyone does sub q for any type of injection these days. Both GH and Test gave me horrible visible scar tissue.
yes i tried sub q, terrible knots and for some reason my e2 is higher sub q than im (same dose, same frequency) my doc doesnt believe me but i have heard about the same in others. i feel much better im also

Ok, so I did this for a long time. The biggest thing I noticed going Subq vs IM in daily trt dosing is that with Subq for whatever reason my PSA never budged. My testosterone levels, and estrogen levels were the same either way..but my PSA was good on Subq.

I do not know why..
You probably jerked off before the IM shot when you got labs. That temporarily elevates PSA

I’ve been doing it daily for years. 5/16in needle .1cc (20mg) per day. However I don’t think there’s a big difference between sub q and IM and i tried it both ways.

Glad you tried both and can opine from experience.

I’m a twice/week guy still (100mg each time) and would love to know if it’s “THAT” big of a difference.

My lazy butt can barely find time to stick w twice/week (switched from once/week years ago).

That said, my HCT hovers around 50 so may be forced to try the daily approach soon as I hear this helps. Uggggg

i'm still not understanding the overall benefit of it some say it doesn't change much at all but science seems to prove that the release is totally different. Your levels spiking and dropping are totally different and the length of time it's in your body and processed is different. so I can't seem to understand how exactly that works when oils and everything but peptides are supposed to be intramuscular in order for the benefit to be the best. I just don't get it.

Why are “oils and everything” supposed to be intramuscular for it to be best?

Drugs I’ve given subq….

Insulin, heparin, meloxicam, dilauded, methotrexate, naloxone, buprinorphine, Mepolizumab, dexamethasone, estradiol…..

IM is no better or worse than Subq. You just change the pharmacokinetics

Drugs I’ve given subq….

Insulin, heparin, meloxicam, dilauded, methotrexate, naloxone, buprinorphine, Mepolizumab, dexamethasone, estradiol…..

I’d like to see someone stick 5-6 ml of oil sub q. Not happening lol

I’d like to see someone stick 5-6 ml of oil sub q. Not happening lol

Lol I fully agree, but I think most subq guys are running TRT subQ. Although, I have definitely ran baby doses of tren ace subQ, since IM ED is a pain in the ass. (See what I did there!?! I made a funny!!!)
What I was trying to point out, is drugs do what drugs do. The ROA, just changed the kinetics. Sometimes, it can also change the pharmacodynamics…like when some guys have differences in E2 on subq vs IM.

Like crack. You can eat it. Smoke it, shoot it IV…..it still does what crack does.

I like subQ test EOD. It still does what test does. Have a good brew, GSO is the least irritating to me, keep volume at .3 or less.

I don’t lump usually. Except when I tried DHb subq. I had an olive sized red lump for like a fucking month. Never again

Lol I fully agree, but I think most subq guys are running TRT subQ. Although, I have definitely ran baby doses of tren ace subQ, since IM ED is a pain in the ass. (See what I did there!?! I made a funny!!!)
What I was trying to point out, is drugs do what drugs do. The ROA, just changed the kinetics. Sometimes, it can also change the pharmacodynamics…like when some guys have differences in E2 on subq vs IM.

Like crack. You can eat it. Smoke it, shoot it IV…..it still does what crack does.

I like subQ test EOD. It still does what test does. Have a good brew, GSO is the least irritating to me, keep volume at .3 or less.

I don’t lump usually. Except when I tried DHb subq. I had an olive sized red lump for like a fucking month. Never again
I do shallow Im everyday with every steroid I use. Long or short acting because they all work better doing them everyday. I just use 27-28 gauge 1/2” insulin pins. It’s no hassle and I can inject litterally anywhere on my body so I can rotate often. I might have to backload 2-3 syringes some days but it still only takes a few minutes. I also get up at 2:30-3:00 everyday so I give myself lots of time to do everything I need to do, shower,shave,eat and administer my aas before the gym and work. It’s all boils down to propper time management and makes for a better day. Iv never been wakes up by an alarm clock and find it comical people hitting a snooze button several times. Why even set your alarm if you’re not going to get up anyway. Lol

Drugs I’ve given subq….

if it's been done intermuscular, why change it? why change something that works since the beginning of time of anabolics. it seems that there's plenty of people on both sides of the spectrum that say go subq and others that say it's not as beneficial that way the way your level spike crash and the way it's released and how long it stays in your system

More and more are doing sq/ed injects, at lower more frequent doses.

A common practice now it would appear.

AB

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear