advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting cutting cycle and upcoming fall bulk.

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
Im cutting right now running and it’s going amazing !! Looking solid at 220lbs but going to keep cutting hard for another 6- 8 weeks and up my cardio with the input from @TheOtherOne55 to really get this last little bit of fat and water off.

600mg sust
400mg mast e
300mg Tren a
50mg var
37.5mcg t3
2 mg adex ew

Already planning out my next bulk. Going to try to get bigger than Ive ever been! With that said my food intake will be more than ever as well as well as gear etc. Any opinions?

750-1200 test
400-600 npp ( going to swap out the npp for 300-400 Tren a after about 10-12 weeks)
600 eq
Lantus (30-50iu)
Gh (4-6iu)

Im cutting right now running and it’s going amazing !! Looking solid at 220lbs but going to keep cutting hard for another 6- 8 weeks and up my cardio with the input from @TheOtherOne55 to really get this last little bit of fat and water off.

600mg sust
400mg mast e
300mg Tren a
50mg var
37.5mcg t3
2 mg adex ew

Already planning out my next bulk. Going to try to get bigger than Ive ever been! With that said my food intake will be more than ever as well as well as gear etc. Any opinions?

750-1200 test
400-600 npp ( going to swap out the npp for 300-400 Tren a after about 10-12 weeks)
600 eq
Lantus (30-50iu)
Gh (4-6iu)
the cycle is good, personally I would raise the dose of EQ to 800/1000mg; I would avoid using Lantus every day but only on the day when I go to train the lacking muscle; I would introduce Humalog/Novorapid instead, in the pre and post workout

this is what I would do, some might disagree

Is there going to be a cruise between the two phases?
Any particular reason to pick NPP and Tren Ace instead of Deca and Tren E in this (20-24 weeks?) blast?
You plan on using Lantus on a daily basis the whole run?
Just a few extra info before making any actual consideration.

I feel like if your having a great cut and like the way your looking, why turn around and start a bulk where you will be aiming to have your calories at an all time high? I'd maintain then try and grow lean.

I feel like if your having a great cut and like the way your looking, why turn around and start a bulk where you will be aiming to have your calories at an all time high? I'd maintain then try and grow lean.
A4B86AC5-1693-49DB-BB43-56EB23FB146D.gif

Then why don’t YOU do that and let him do what he wants

oh wait, almost forgot, you DON’T GROW

you just tread water and project your obvious fear of being a fat boy AGAIN onto everyone else

600mg sust
400mg mast e
300mg Tren a
50mg var
37.5mcg t3
2 mg adex ew

750-1200 test
600 eq
Lantus (30-50iu)
Gh (4-6iu)

Personally I'd just swap out the mast and Tren for EQ and a little more test , like 700 test and 700 EQ. Drop the anavar
That combined with the HGH and insulin should really help with growth IF your diet is suited for it.
Increase your food by say 1000-2000 cals over where you are now (depending where you are) and after another 4-6 weeks add more food and a another couple hundred MG gear , after another 4-6 weeks add again as needs to keep making progress. Keep beating the training logs and keep the scale going up

View attachment 176079

Then why don’t YOU do that and let him do what he wants

oh wait, almost forgot, you DON’T GROW

you just tread water and project your obvious fear of being a fat boy AGAIN onto everyone else
Relax buddy wasn't trying to ruin your Sunday😡 just ask a question

What do you think he should do? I'm not a big fan of eq and would rather have an oral but if he's been using var on his cut I'd take some time off from orals.

Personally I'd just swap out the mast and Tren for EQ and a little more test , like 700 test and 700 EQ. Drop the anavar
That combined with the HGH and insulin should really help with growth IF your diet is suited for it.
Increase your food by say 1000-2000 cals over where you are now (depending where you are) and after another 4-6 weeks add more food and a another couple hundred MG gear , after another 4-6 weeks add again as needs to keep making progress. Keep beating the training logs and keep the scale going up
I think you misread his post. He's already doing the cut so it doesn't make sense to start eq now and drop mast tren.

I think for the bulk test eq nandrolone is prob going to be a great bulk. Prob won't even need the tren but you could still use at the tail end tren ace for 4 weeks and drop the nandrolone completely or super low for joints w the tren a to finish

Relax buddy wasn't trying to ruin your Sunday😡 just ask a question

What do you think he should do? I'm not a big fan of eq and would rather have an oral but if he's been using var on his cut I'd take some time off from orals.

I wouldn’t say ruining

you’re just always there, like a gnat in the ear of this forum, constantly buzzing around and giving asinine advice

I’d not run 19-nors back to back to back.

Id do something like

1g test
600-700mg EQ
300mg DHB

Then cutting you could switch to something like

600mg test
400-500mg primo
300mg tren

And when if you want to look fucking stupid for a couple weeks add winstrol 50mg ED.

My two cents... For what it's worth...

I assume you want to stay dry during this cut. Otherwise I'd recommend a low dose of DNP and GH.

Once you reach your target body fat, why not lower the doses a little bit to maintain the look throughout the summer, and then say between August and September take 6-8 weeks off completely, just some HCG or low dose TRT, to let your body resensitize, as well as to create a little "health phase" for your body to recoup.

Then when you go back to bulking, it's more about getting protein through the roof (try to get 400g/day if you can) and progressive overload in the gym, then it is about combining a bunch of different drugs. Just blasting a bunch of test would be good.

I think your plan looks solid. All about consistency now

2mg Adex a week? Wow, how’s that goin so far??? What’s your estrogen numbers like running that much?

Cage

the cycle is good, personally I would raise the dose of EQ to 800/1000mg; I would avoid using Lantus every day but only on the day when I go to train the lacking muscle; I would introduce Humalog/Novorapid instead, in the pre and post workout

this is what I would do, some might disagree
Exactly what I have planned for my next bulk.

Lacking body-arts are legs, which I train 2x a week and arms. On those days I will eat about 200g more carbs than my 'normal' days. Use Lantus on those days, as well as log pre and post.

Log on all other training days as well, but no Lantus, and no insulin at all on my rest days.

Haven't decided on the best GDA to keep my body insulin sensitive. Leaning away from metformin and more to stuff like berberine, dihydroberberine, and R-ALA, but I have much more reading to do before I make my decision.

Wait from what I read aren’t you 180lbs like 5’10?

Exactly what I have planned for my next bulk.

Lacking body-arts are legs, which I train 2x a week and arms. On those days I will eat about 200g more carbs than my 'normal' days. Use Lantus on those days, as well as log pre and post.

Log on all other training days as well, but no Lantus, and no insulin at all on my rest days.

Haven't decided on the best GDA to keep my body insulin sensitive. Leaning away from metformin and more to stuff like berberine, dihydroberberine, and R-ALA, but I have much more reading to do before I make my decision.
sounds like you’ve already been doing a fair amount of reading

i don’t take metformin either. I use r- ala or ala, dihydroberberine

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear