over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol 10mg everyday instead of TRT

Zarati

Registered
Today is exactly the second week I went off of Testosterone for TRT (was doing cream on ballz). Started taking 5mg dbol in the morning and then 6 hours later 5mg again.

As a low SHBG guy, testosterone was just not cutting it. Tried any form, any protocol, I just didn't feel right (cream felt the best). Dbol doesn't bind to shbg so...

I now have zero estrogenic side effects even tho Dbol is known to convert to methyl estrogen. Much less water retention than any dose or protocol with testosterone. Maybe it hasn't build up yet.
Strength way better than when I had 1200 TT levels on test, I sleep better, more energized, more confident.
Dick is still limp like it was on Test so I need V or C. Sex drive is slightly better. I think that could be due to low DHT, I could add a tiny dose of primo or add test cream to scrotum

I'm giving it a few more weeks then bloodwork to see if liver damage is blown out of proportion.

Not on any liver supplements but will add Tudca. I never drink alcohol

Great share, curious to see how it goes long term. I doubt you will get much liver issues with just 10mg DBOL, especially if you don't drink.

theoretically it could work and I don't think you'll face any imminent danger. My biggest "concern" would be is this truly a good longterm solution that you can carry on with forever? I'd still gravitate to something like a low daily dose of test via injection over this for longterm. Have you tried any ED dosing of a low dose like 10mgs?

I like the experimenting and think it's a cool idea just not sure it will be a great permanent solution. Even if bloods are good, I would maybe have some concern on being on it forever. That may be justified...or not.

keep us posted!

Add some Masteron!

You could add Proviron at 25-50mg per day. Its been studied in males as a TRT agent.

What exactly was your issue with SHBG? mine comes back as 1-2 all the time, and I feel perfectly fine.

Ever think it might be psychosomatic?

Today is exactly the second week I went off of Testosterone for TRT (was doing cream on ballz). Started taking 5mg dbol in the morning and then 6 hours later 5mg again.

As a low SHBG guy, testosterone was just not cutting it. Tried any form, any protocol, I just didn't feel right (cream felt the best). Dbol doesn't bind to shbg so...

I now have zero estrogenic side effects even tho Dbol is known to convert to methyl estrogen. Much less water retention than any dose or protocol with testosterone. Maybe it hasn't build up yet.
Strength way better than when I had 1200 TT levels on test, I sleep better, more energized, more confident.
Dick is still limp like it was on Test so I need V or C. Sex drive is slightly better. I think that could be due to low DHT, I could add a tiny dose of primo or add test cream to scrotum

I'm giving it a few more weeks then bloodwork to see if liver damage is blown out of proportion.

Not on any liver supplements but will add Tudca. I never drink alcohol
Please update us in 2 weeks when the original TRT has completely left your system. Very skeptical of this... I think you currently have Test and Dbol in your blood stream and that's why you haven't "crashed" yet. Would like to hear @Type-IIx perspective on this.

What exactly was your issue with SHBG? mine comes back as 1-2 all the time, and I feel perfectly fine.

Ever think it might be psychosomatic?

People who have low SHBG naturally tend do respond horribly to testosterone and TRT, there's plenty of us who don't respond to test, no clue why!

If you have low shbg due to androgens, that's different, you're probably mid range off of everything

Please update us in 2 weeks when the original TRT has completely left your system. Very skeptical of this... I think you currently have Test and Dbol in your blood stream and that's why you haven't "crashed" yet. Would like to hear @Type-IIx perspective on this.
I was on testosterone cream and half life for that is hours though

I was on testosterone cream and half life for that is hours though
Fair point - apologies as I didn't read that correctly. I guess the best thing to do is to get blood work and see what your levels are at. You planning on doing that?

Cream is about as strong as my12 year old niece!
Come off everything for a month then bang about 500 mg Test EW and see what happens! You'll be a tripod! Andro cream is not really being on test. Doctors like to prescribe the lowest test dosage possible in order to cover their malpractice insurance! I'm with Bio, add some Mast to that.
So 500mg test, 200 Mast E, You'll be slaying slit like a master!
BTW, I do not condone the use of steroids! LOL
Forgot to say D-Bol instead of HRT is just plain dangerous!

People who have low SHBG naturally tend do respond horribly to testosterone and TRT, there's plenty of us who don't respond to test, no clue why!
A very low SHBG level allows exogenously supplied testosterone to be excreted at a much faster rate.

Use Test E or C and up the trt dose. Mine is 300aw 150 on Mon and 150 on Thurs. I feel like shit if I go lower. I’m 5’11” hover around 245-255lbs.

Dbol TRT is a really dumb idea in my opinion. I can think of lots of ways to fix low shbg. Using cream, not liking it, then going Dbol only is absolutely not one of them.

However, I guess if you are going to do bloodwork I am interested to at least see the data.

Fair point - apologies as I didn't read that correctly. I guess the best thing to do is to get blood work and see what your levels are at. You planning on doing that?
I don't know if Dbol would show up as Test, but yea I plan on doing that a few weeks in for liver etc

Dbol TRT is a really dumb idea in my opinion. I can think of lots of ways to fix low shbg. Using cream, not liking it, then going Dbol only is absolutely not one of them.

However, I guess if you are going to do bloodwork I am interested to at least see the data.
There's no fix for low shbg, it's caused by genetics. It's not metabolic syndrome related either

Also, I've tried every protocol and dose of Test. Just doesn't work the way it should

Cream is about as strong as my12 year old niece!
Come off everything for a month then bang about 500 mg Test EW and see what happens! You'll be a tripod! Andro cream is not really being on test. Doctors like to prescribe the lowest test dosage possible in order to cover their malpractice insurance! I'm with Bio, add some Mast to that.
So 500mg test, 200 Mast E, You'll be slaying slit like a master!
BTW, I do not condone the use of steroids! LOL
Forgot to say D-Bol instead of HRT is just plain dangerous!
200mg per ML cream on scrotum, I'll destroy any Test injection you've ever taken.

It directly increases your DHT too

Look into testosterone cream on scrotum

I don't know if Dbol would show up as Test, but yea I plan on doing that a few weeks in for liver etc
Not sure I understand. You’re saying your Test levels might be zero but you feel great on Dbol? Is that possible?

It won't. Nor will the methyl-estradiol show up on a blood panel (ECLIA nor LC-MS).

Please let us know how it goes. 5-10mg/day was an HRT practice many decades ago. But it was abandoned. Not certain the year but I believe in the 1960's.

Your going to need some dht conversion.. try adding proviron or a bit of mast.. there is a reason dbol is not recommended for hrt and the lack of dht is one issue

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131