Votes: 216 35.4%
  • EQ

Votes: 288 47.1%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 26 4.3%
  • I like both equally

Votes: 81 13.3%

• Total voters
EQ for vascularity but i hate the hunger feeling.

It makes me eat till i feel my stomach is gonna blow up.
Can you give me an advice to calm my appetite?

Witch is best for joints and tendons pain ?

have to be crazy or stupid to vote equibolone,, everyone know Deca and Methandrostelona is best combination for mass and muscle

gh15 approved

Actually, I vote EQ. I am about to give deca a run. I have only given it an honest try once in 2006, and I can't remember much about it but sore swollen nipples.

Deca, gives you strength like a BULL

I'll go with eq over deca. Always ran both at seperate times with Test but just like the look of a eq/test cycle better. Vascularity is great and look harder on it. Deca gives me that water logged look that the wife hates! Never had erection problems on either though (thanks test). I never really got that "magical" joint help that some get with deca either. Strength gains were similar for me with both, again also run about 600mg of test with every cycle.

Deca for me....made my shoulders feel great and became strong as a OX

ran deca @ 400mg with test @ 500mg and 50mg of proviron NEVER felt so horny since I was a teen :D

proviron was the key until then libido was fine but not amazing.

Last edited:
ran deca @ 400mg with test @ 500mg and 50mg of proviron NEVER felt so horny since I was a teen :D

proviron was the key until then libido was fine but not amazing.

I running this right now and love it, the proviron keeps the bloat down, I am less bloated on this cycle than i was my last which was 750mg test alone.

I also wonder how many are avoiding Deca just because everyone out there says you'll get Deca Dick. I know a lot of you have run it and run into problems but I think a lot of people chime in just because "others" say it's bound to happen.

I was worried after reading all the deca dick threads myself but I am happy to say that there are no problems down south for me. Also love the joint support from it being a runner.

If the Deca side effects( ED,nipple swelling,etc,) dont bother you no doubt it combined with test and Dbol will pack on the pounds and help your joints. That being said I will stick with EQ. You can bulk with it, cut with it, coast with it. Is slow to get started but if you front load for first week or preferably 2 weeks it will kick in much quicker.Eq is a good poor mans substitute for Primo.

Last edited:
I was always taught to switch between the two during offseason. I run eq for 4ish months then switch to deca. Personally they do 2 different things for me. Eq i feel a huge hunger increase, deca i feel better recovery and gains. Eq i dont necessarily feel the gains as much but i love that hungerr!!

For me EQ all the way. I stick to short esters now anyways

I was always taught to switch between the two during offseason. I run eq for 4ish months then switch to deca. Personally they do 2 different things for me. Eq i feel a huge hunger increase, deca i feel better recovery and gains. Eq i dont necessarily feel the gains as much but i love that hungerr!!

How much test you run with each?

eq for me. I sincerely loved deca the one time I tried it but the bloat was just ridiculous. I think for ectos deca is probably great, for endos eq is the better deal. (unless you dont care about being a balloon)

EQ sucked for me, even at 900mg a week. I was vascular and my BP was high from the RBC but other than that I felt like I was on Test only. Deca makes my shoulders feel MUCH better, it's the only way I can make continual gains on military press at this point.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131