over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DELETING BROWSER HISTORY

If you want to not be tracked by the web browser id recommend getting yourself a usb flash drive . Installing firefox or chrome onto the thumbdrive and using the web browser off your thumbdrive to do your surfing on the internet. Everything's saved to the usb flash drive.

Also a good tool to check out is ccleaner. Its an amazing tool and free. It will remove all traces of websites, cookies, and it can do secured file deletion up to government grade so it can't be recovered if your that paranoid about what your doing.

None of this means anything if they are still using the company backbone for internet access. Corporate proxy servers and gateways purposefully use logging.

None of this means anything if they are still using the company backbone for internet access. Corporate proxy servers and gateways purposefully use logging.

Yep, typically a firewall sits on the gateway among other interfaces and logs everything. I see it in checkpoint all the time and you can filter, sort search on anything. You would have to bring your own gateway to the desktop via blackberry, iphone to really get around it. Plug your internet phone into the desktop and use its gateway. Wont work if its really locked down .. Then local history cleaners would be useful

Wait this is kind of off topic but I sometimes have trouble leeching my neighbors internet signal from my laptop but I do have an iPhone w/ (obviously) the data package. Could I just plug in my iPhone into my computer and use the signal from my phone to use the Internet on my laptop??

Yep, typically a firewall sits on the gateway among other interfaces and logs everything. I see it in checkpoint all the time and you can filter, sort search on anything. You would have to bring your own gateway to the desktop via blackberry, iphone to really get around it. Plug your internet phone into the desktop and use its gateway. Wont work if its really locked down .. Then local history cleaners would be useful

Yes, Checkpoint is one of them, exactly.

Wait this is kind of off topic but I sometimes have trouble leeching my neighbors internet signal from my laptop but I do have an iPhone w/ (obviously) the data package. Could I just plug in my iPhone into my computer and use the signal from my phone to use the Internet on my laptop??

Yes its usually referred to as tethering .. I havent tried it with the iphone but have used a windows mobile phone several times and have seen instructions for iphone and bb.

Some other thoughts on avoiding the firewall logs are VPN and Remote Access. A VPN with split tunneling disabld would give you a new dedicated gatewayto use. The end point could be setup on your home pc or something. Check out hamachi or openvpn or something. Also could setup remote desktop\ vnc \ pcoip\ logmein etc on your home PC . You can then login to your remote pc and surf away. Works great and leaves your business browser and firewall logs clean

What you will want to do is get a good anti-virus software. I use Kaspersky and recommend it to everyone. You can get it for the best prices at **broken link removed**. Kapsersky should detect and remove nearly any keylogger that is out there. Also, you can download programs like processxp and tcpview from sysinternals and look for processes that ares suspicous and remove them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131