over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Delts - What works best for you?

Odd phony looking picture with the weird purple backround. I do think the purple highlights your gyno though. I’d go with a white backround
Ok douchebag, some of us need anonymity here. Pardon me for trying to back up my words with results. Also thats not gyno😂. If thats gyno then I've had gyno since I was child.

To be honest, my delts have grown mainly from lateral movements.
I only train them once a week and I do a pressing exercise every other week due to them being overpowered and they already make my small arms look even worse.

Attachments

• B81CB363-24C0-4179-9790-D7E48DF03187.jpeg
    B81CB363-24C0-4179-9790-D7E48DF03187.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 30
Odd phony looking picture with the weird purple backround. I do think the purple highlights your gyno though. I’d go with a white backround
I was wondering if that was gyno or I was being a dick but I guess it is if I’m. Or the only one. It is an odd pic. Maybe the background has identifying info but the proportions and gyno look off. No offense intended just keeping it real.

Ok douchebag, some of us need anonymity here. Pardon me for trying to back up my words with results. Also thats not gyno😂. If thats gyno then I've had gyno since I was child.
Looks exactly like gyno to me. I’m ok w being called a douchbag for saying the truth. Sticks and stones guy. Lol

One of my Gyms now has this machine and a similar horizontal one. Anyone ever use one and how do you like it compared to a regular reverse pec deck? I actually like them both. Usually will hit 2 drop sets on the reverse fly, then do a rest pause set of rear delt rows, then finish them off with a high rep set of this. Seems like you can do reverse flys and rows on it. First time I've seen this machine but imma fan

Attachments

• aa811eddb47d4011a29ee1e3b0ced641.jpg
    aa811eddb47d4011a29ee1e3b0ced641.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 10
One of my Gyms now has this machine and a similar horizontal one. Anyone ever use one and how do you like it compared to a regular reverse pec deck? I actually like them both. Usually will hit 2 drop sets on the reverse fly, then do a rest pause set of rear delt rows, then finish them off with a high rep set of this. Seems like you can do reverse flys and rows on it. First time I've seen this machine but imma fan
Haven’t seen that in a minute but I used to love it. Great for partials too

Haven’t seen that in a minute but I used to love it. Great for partials too
Yeah it is, long and short partials. They've had it for a while but it's old and was missing a pad so it was "out of order". But I'm liking it alot never hit rear delts and felt the connection so easy. The horizontal one though not as good

When I was younger before I messed up my rotator cuffs and labrum my best delt workout was:
-9 sets of military barbell press pyramiding up from 12 reps down to 1 rep and then back up to 5 reps for 4 sets at the 5 reps range.
- 4 sets of standing dumbbell lateral raises
- 4 sets of seated bent dumbbell lateral raises.

I had crazy big delts then. Now, after all the injuries I never do pressing over head exercises. I do lateral dumbbell raises to the front, to the side, bent for the rear, and upright rows with a kettlebell.

It’s actually old as fuck design. You can wrap the pads or use ur elbows for rear delts, most put arm in L shape against pad for pec Dec. use it as a pec Dec bc it is.

Hammer Strength makes one like this and the LA I'm now going to has it. I like it for pec deck. I position my arms like I'm doing a DB fly and let the pad rest against the top of my inner forearm (below bend in elbow) as I do the motion. Works great for unilateral flies.

Hammer Strength makes one like this and the LA I'm now going to has it. I like it for pec deck. I position my arms like I'm doing a DB fly and let the pad rest against the top of my inner forearm (below bend in elbow) as I do the motion. Works great for unilateral flies.
Yup it's basically a reverse pec deck/chest fly but IMO makes it harder to screw up the exercise because the pad is closer to the body. Ever tried it for rear delts? I remember a post you told me a while back you like partials for them with a very short rom..I think in the contracted portion.

Yup it's basically a reverse pec deck/chest fly but IMO makes it harder to screw up the exercise because the pad is closer to the body. Ever tried it for rear delts? I remember a post you told me a while back you like partials for them with a very short rom..I think in the contracted portion.
The only thing I do for rear delts is a cable-pulley. I set it a little above shoulder height, use an overhand grip, and pull back until tricep is lined up with shoulder. It's a very short row, the range of motion is only maybe 4-5 inches.

It does make it harder and thus more effective imo the gyms went to handles bc A. It’s easier for non serious lifters and B. They don’t have to upkeep vinyl covered pads with handle drive decs.

Dude, if you wanna get those delts popping, you gotta hit up some lateral raises with a killer high rep count. Seriously, it's like the ultimate burn that leaves your shoulders feeling like they're on fire. But hey, no pain, no gain

I watched a guy military press 405 the other day…
I have military pressed maybe 3 times this year and my delta are 90% his size.

Lateral raises, rear delt flyes, upright rows are all you need if you press on your chest days IMO/E

Dude, if you wanna get those delts popping, you gotta hit up some lateral raises with a killer high rep count. Seriously, it's like the ultimate burn that leaves your shoulders feeling like they're on fire. But hey, no pain, no gain
Agree with this. I usually do 20+ for rear and side. New favorite is up the rack then back down. Heavier weights do partials at bottom jm style...light DB do partials at top of range

I watched a guy military press 405 the other day…
I have military pressed maybe 3 times this year and my delta are 90% his size.

Lateral raises, rear delt flyes, upright rows are all you need if you press on your chest days IMO/E
I think shoulders are similar to calves in that what works for guys has tons and tons of variability.

I've seem some pros like Zack Khan who only shoulder pressed early in their development and then went to just laterals. When he was towards the end of his competitive career I believe Khan claimed he only did about 10 sets for shoulders and most of them were laterals. And he had great shoulders.

But there are plenty of other pros like Iain Valliere who say shoulder presses are essential. And they have great shoulders too.

Personally, I've done 20+ sets for shoulders for years and mine are great. I also do military press and behind the neck press every shoulder workout.

I think shoulders are similar to calves in that what works for guys has tons and tons of variability.

I've seem some pros like Zack Khan who only shoulder pressed early in their development and then went to just laterals. When he was towards the end of his competitive career I believe Khan claimed he only did about 10 sets for shoulders and most of them were laterals. And he had great shoulders.

But there are plenty of other pros like Iain Valliere who say shoulder presses are essential. And they have great shoulders too.

Personally, I've done 20+ sets for shoulders for years and mine are great. I also do military press and behind the neck press every shoulder workout.
Spot on brother this is delts to a T I like the calf comparison it really is so diverse some dudes just have em some don’t and training style varies widely even across a career let alone different guys.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws