over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Derek

Like I said I'm sure hany gives his opinion. But cbum already knows this stuff.. he was doing well before hany.. im sure hany gives his advice and cbum weighs it and uses what he wants.. but again he's making good money off being sponsored by hany.. hes not going to say " I do my own thing. I know my body better than hany".. then the checks stop coming lol.. but again I'm sure he listen just as I would.. whether he uses it full timeis a different story..
Cbum isn't sponsored by Evogen - he's a co-owner of Raw/Revive...

At least in Cbums case that would not make much sense as he has his own supplements to sell. If this is true it's a waste of money for Haney as not a single person is looking for his products and I get Cbum sales daily. In Heaths and Jays case I have a feeling muscletech would have had something to say about it as well.

Regarding the potatoes of different colors for different nutrients: you and I know(outside of perhaps a guy digesting one variety better than another) there is no magic in the slightly different antioxidants found in different color potatoes but the young guys that come into my shop literally brought this up as one of the reasons Cbum made the progress: "Haney is so detailed..........." the more non-sensical and majoring in the minors this stuff gets to more "knowledge" they credit the guy with. Sigh.
Very true... but jay and heath still had him as a sponsor / trainer.. hypothetically even if hany did not pay them or them him for his " training services" he did gain alot of notoriety for that title of their trainer which I'm sure brought him others and money.. but again this game is who you can attach your wagon to to get the notoriety.. and that gets the money..
Look at the long list of greats who didn't have trainers or nutritional gurus.. so now that we have instagram etc everyone is a trainer of champions.. do any of these guys really need to know at this point what to eat? How too train..? No.. so what is in it for them.. gear hook up? Maybe.. supplements for free ? Maybe.. or money In exchange for the publicity of being around said pro?? This in turn leads to many on the gram and boards paying untold amounts of money to up and comers for the " secrets".. and there are many raking in 100s of thousands from this . .
But once you have your diet down.. and know what specials work for you and how much it's all a matter of consistency in doing it .

Ron Partlow was just talking about the start of working with Aceto and a question of the diet didn't even come up in the first several weeks.
Listened to this episode too. Really shows that at this level these coaches really are just a second pair of eyes.

Listened to this episode too. Really shows that at this level these coaches really are just a second pair of eyes.
Exactly.. they aren't really teaching these guys much.. they may have a better way of using a compound that the person can try.. but at this stage most already know what works for them.. its mainly a second look and a opinion..

Derek is definitely insane from the back and his taper is crazy from the front but I'm not sold that he has this in the bag. His back is just one of the best ever at this point

Interesting I guess I never knew that these coaches were not really doing as much as I thought. you think that is true across the board with guys like Milos, or Aceto?

I will say I thought Cbum looked markedly better at last years O under Hany than he had previously with Iain.
I don't think any coach knows anything special that the rest of us don't know. Some coaches might just be more wreckless with experimenting with massive doses of diuretics. But for the most part it seems the only benefit to having a coach for guys who've been around the block is just having another set of eyes to make sure you are coming in tight on time.

Potatoes? Come on brother.. look.. all I'm saying is this...
Let's say I'm open a supplement manufacturing facility.. I then sponsor only the top guys.. I sponsor derek..hadi..Phil heath.. cbum.. guys already at the top of their game.. do they need workout advice ? No.. they are training 99.9 percent of the time without hany anywhere near them. I then fly in and video a training footage with them every once in a while.. I pay them good money to be sponsored by me.. they are already at the top of the game before I even sponsor them.. then I swoop down and get some credit by " training them" which they already know how to do obviously and leave them a check and supplements.. again I'm not saying he doesn't give them some advice.. but if you pay me good money I'll let ya take credit for some of my training and advice on potatoes . That's what's going on.... and it's everywhere in this game..

I know its comical but just using the potatoe choices as an example of how involved the guy is with his athletes. Also, Jay talked about Hany switching up his exercise choices like doing one leg squats for the first time ever to bring up his smaller quad. Jay worked with Aceto his whole career and then one year works with Hany and looks different that year and near his best and that is not a coincidence. When these guys are all doing the same thing at that level upping the dose can only go so far and the fine details of everything gets precise like diet along with many other factors. Yes, another set of eyes and a calm objective perspective with advice. Its not just people sign a contract with Hany and win a show. Jay financially never needed to have Hany, nor did Phil or Cbum. They are hiring the guy as he is good at what he does. I'm sure there is a business side to it but the guy is still a coach and gets involved with their prep more than taking a video here and there.

I disagree these top coaches know more then the average coach and they have a way of interacting with the person to get the most out of them. Along with having the eye and experience with coaching

I disagree these top coaches know more then the average coach and they have a way of interacting with the person to get the most out of them. Along with having the eye and experience with coaching
They have guys with distended abs and don't recommend perpetual vacuum posture and waist bands. They don't know shit.

It is such a weird sport. I vividly remember listening to a podcast featuring Derek when he had just won his Pro card in like 2017. Since then he has literally doubled in size, and supplanted himself in the most likely top 3 at the Mr. Olympia if not winning the entire show. Meanwhile, that same year Derek turned pro, people were saying that Patrick Moore was the next Ronnie Coleman. That said, fast forward to now, Patrik has not only not made really any progress, but he almost seems to appear worse than he did in that 2018 show. This is not a shot at Pat at all in any way, it is just odd how guys progress.

It is such a weird sport. I vividly remember listening to a podcast featuring Derek when he had just won his Pro card in like 2017. Since then he has literally doubled in size, and supplanted himself in the most likely top 3 at the Mr. Olympia if not winning the entire show. Meanwhile, that same year Derek turned pro, people were saying that Patrick Moore was the next Ronnie Coleman. That said, fast forward to now, Patrik has not only not made really any progress, but he almost seems to appear worse than he did in that 2018 show. This is not a shot at Pat at all in any way, it is just odd how guys progress.
Moore had/has the structure that can hold massive amounts of size and still look aesthetic.

You never know who is going to have their shit together. It’s almost random. Look at Ronnie and how he was good but not top of the line and then seemingly out of nowhere he became the GOAT. I think that is what makes this sport interesting compared to other sports. You can go from zero to hero with hard work.

I know Patrick Moore tore his Achilles and is now back to his pre-tear level of function. So many good competitors that never seem to hit full stride.

I also remember Victor Martinez being called the next in line for Olympia by Ronnie and then he got struck with back luck after bad luck. It’s like anyone appointed by Ronnie or other claiming a person to be the next Ronnie is a curse on the bodybuilder.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131