over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Derek's arm pits

BIG1512

Registered
If you have social media then you know a lot of people are talking about the lumps in his armpits. Most are saying seo. Well that's not where you would even shoot it at. I'm thinking maybe swollen lymph nodes and him being lean they are just showing. Lymph nodes can swell for various reasons. I just wanted to know what everyone here thought? Dude looked great btw no way is this a knock on him.

If you have social media then you know a lot of people are talking about the lumps in his armpits. Most are saying seo. Well that's not where you would even shoot it at. I'm thinking maybe swollen lymph nodes and him being lean they are just showing. Lymph nodes can swell for various reasons. I just wanted to know what everyone here thought? Dude looked great btw no way is this a knock on him.
There’s threads going on it already under the Olympia post here already discussing it.

But I do have a question for the more experienced guys and coaches like @luki7788, if anyone wants to answer it. Most guys are pretty private on their SEO use.

But, are competitors using hyaluronic acid fillers yet before getting on stage to fill out weaker muscles? The amount of fluid and volume they pull is crazy so could see guys “experimenting” with this (not saying I would) and using a 30g slin pin so it doesn’t show.

Totally a thought and theory as I’ve seen guys do far crazier stuff in this sport. Lol

There’s threads going on it already under the Olympia post here already discussing it.

But I do have a question for the more experienced guys and coaches like @luki7788, if anyone wants to answer it. Most guys are pretty private on their SEO use.

But, are competitors using hyaluronic acid fillers yet before getting on stage to fill out weaker muscles? The amount of fluid and volume they pull is crazy so could see guys “experimenting” with this (not saying I would) and using a 30g slin pin so it doesn’t show.

Totally a thought and theory as I’ve seen guys do far crazier stuff in this sport. Lol
I didn’t think the cosmetic fillers were injected into muscles, just like lips and under eyes, etc?

Those are weird spots to hit for injection. It's also a spot with a lot of lymph nodes. Not sure what's going on there but it was both sides. Maybe inflammation from something blew p hi lymph nodes.

I didn’t think the cosmetic fillers were injected into muscles, just like lips and under eyes, etc?
Hyaluronic acid is the new go-to SEO, or is becoming is should say. It’s used in formafill and others as it breaks down smoother than synthol and is less likely to leave lumps. It pulls massive amounts of water into the fascia. @ChaseIrons has some good YouTube videos on them.

New to me too, but very intriguing. Had to float the theory out there as I could see guys doing it before a show.

Hyaluronic acid is the new go-to SEO, or is becoming is should say. It’s used in formafill and others as it breaks down smoother than synthol and is less likely to leave lumps. It pulls massive amounts of water into the fascia. @ChaseIrons has some good YouTube videos on them.

New to me too, but very intriguing. Had to float the theory out there as I could see guys doing it before a show.
Gotcha, is that the same stuff then that’s used in cosmetic procedures for the face?

Gotcha, is that the same stuff then that’s used in cosmetic procedures for the face?
Very similar yes and some females use it for their ass ironically enough. There’s a lot of benefits to hyaluronic acid so is intriguing, but could very quickly be overdone like anything IMO.

Hopefully some more experienced guys with it chime in as I know it’s somewhat newer.

Since it is both sides and they are pretty identical and the same spot. I don't see it being nodes or an infection. No reason for it to be both sides. and if it was then the nodes and area between those 2 places would be affected too. So it seems to me that it was something they put in them selves. Although i am sure they will say something different.

by the way, these are not lymph nodes - the lymph nodes are in the armpits, not the lats lol

this includes gear oil and maybe vinstrol on the water - most of the competitors last week 2 shoot the whole gear. lats because there, even if you get some inflammation, it will be least visible

Yes, it is a very popular practice especially among competitors from the USA - it is already starting to be practiced in Europe

This is why we often see bodybuilders in the US scene covered with entire body veins from cuts on glutes where at the same time they have no separation and striations on the delts, arms or quads - because they fill these muscles with mediphorm to be as full and swollen as possible, but they lose details - at some expense. something

I don’t know about “new” but Trigili was selling that crap some years ago, as such. Over hyped from what I recall, but it’s been a while.

Derek had the same "lumps" last year, its just the way his muscles look there.

Not sure why anyone would think anything other than those lumps from being injecting substance. Like seriously, you think the guy just happens to have identical bilateral random swelling in a location that is desired to be large in bodybuilding the day of the largest bodybuilding show, come on. Hadi...he's using SEO on his lateral deltoids and needs to stop. Derek...maybe he got stung by two bees at the same time or maybe used the wrong deodorant.

Those and definitely not lymph nodes lol and they aren’t natural muscle formations either. Iv seen alot of pics with him doing double biceps and those lumps aren’t there lol. Absolutely suspect. Lol

that looks horrible. i am not rushing to judgment whether its self induced or not but if it is and this is a representation of the best of what the sport has to offer then damn we continue to regress. if that is indeed self-inflicted the athlete no matter who they are needs to be penalized heavily. if it's naturally occurring he should man up and give a legitimate explanation on his social media platform because he damn well knows its being talked about. ignoring it and not addressing it at this point could almost be viewed as guilt.

Hey I didn't know. I'm just throwing out ideas. It's why I ask

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner