over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Massive issues with my right arm - opinions needed

15g Collagen Protein daily , mix it with anything. If you drink a whey shake then add it to that. It’s the building block of collagen since collagen is different aminos than whey and muscle protein. Collagen has more l-glycine among other things.

Use 800-1100 mg vitamin C 3x daily to help the aminos get deposited where they need to go.

I know lots of experienced guys who do this preventatively.
would collagen hydrolyzate work?
this is something i still have some lbs but never used

I suffer from this from time to time myself. Currently going through it right now. Pretty sure mines coming from triceps push downs. Something that really helps me in situations like this is my TENS unit. A few minutes a couple times per day really works miracles for me with injuries like this

thanks guys.
I had an Ortho appointment this morning. She did no MRI yet but is 100% sure it is a pretty bad case of tennis elbow (she had another fancy name for it, but after asking she told me tennis elbow is the more common known name).
She showed me some stretches i should do, i should use heat (I was wondering because i always thought cold but cold is only useful for acute injuries according to her) and she told me to buy a tennis elbow brace which i did and i wear it most of the day now.
Also, i should avoid anything that causes pain thats more severe than a 2-3 on a pain scale (thats not exactly what she said, she said no training for 6 weeks, but this would mentally kill me, so i interpreted it in my favor xD)
also told me to use 3x ibuprofen 600-800 daily but this is not something i will do. I will take one 600mg ibu at nighttime.
3x600-800 seems excessive..

i now do that, stop all pressing movements (not even the lightest weight) and free/cable side laterals + butterfly reverse because those excersises cause the most pain.
Also, 1mg BPC157 twice a day into the forearm muscle next to the elbow and 2mg tb500 e2d same spot

if it doesnt get noticeable better within 4 weeks i should come back for MRI
thanks all for your help!

Side lateral cable movement was bad for me. I had to stick with DB military press.

thanks guys.
I had an Ortho appointment this morning. She did no MRI yet but is 100% sure it is a pretty bad case of tennis elbow (she had another fancy name for it, but after asking she told me tennis elbow is the more common known name).
She showed me some stretches i should do, i should use heat (I was wondering because i always thought cold but cold is only useful for acute injuries according to her) and she told me to buy a tennis elbow brace which i did and i wear it most of the day now.
Also, i should avoid anything that causes pain thats more severe than a 2-3 on a pain scale (thats not exactly what she said, she said no training for 6 weeks, but this would mentally kill me, so i interpreted it in my favor xD)
also told me to use 3x ibuprofen 600-800 daily but this is not something i will do. I will take one 600mg ibu at nighttime.
3x600-800 seems excessive..

i now do that, stop all pressing movements (not even the lightest weight) and free/cable side laterals + butterfly reverse because those excersises cause the most pain.
Also, 1mg BPC157 twice a day into the forearm muscle next to the elbow and 2mg tb500 e2d same spot

if it doesnt get noticeable better within 4 weeks i should come back for MRI
thanks all for your help!

The ibuprofen is not for pain. It's to keep inflammation down. Consider a tendon slides through a conduit and becomes irritated and Inflamed. What you have is a larger tendon now sliding in the conduit making every motion more aggrivating and slowing or preventing healing. You take a dose around the clock for this reason.

Consider deca, in theory the fluid it retains in joints acts as a cushion or lubricant/oil helping lower abrasion and less likely to get inflammation as well as helpful to dissipate.

Both are about reducing friction and a reduced friction environment helps healing.

I suffer from this from time to time myself. Currently going through it right now. Pretty sure mines coming from triceps push downs. Something that really helps me in situations like this is my TENS unit. A few minutes a couple times per day really works miracles for me with injuries like this
What do you put the electrodes? Im
Having a fit with tennis elbow right now from my job.

What do you put the electrodes? Im
Having a fit with tennis elbow right now from my job.
I usually just feel around with my hand until I can find a tinder spot. Mines about where the long head of the tricep meets the elbow. You may just have to play around with it a bit until u find your target area. With a TENS unit u will know when u find it. Checking out a anatomy chart of the elbow might help too.

I usually just feel around with my hand until I can find a tinder spot. Mines about where the long head of the tricep meets the elbow. You may just have to play around with it a bit until u find your target area. With a TENS unit u will know when u find it. Checking out an anatomy chart of the elbow might help too.
Thanks buddy

Had this very bad after coming back to training after covid lock down. Went balls to the wall training and caught a good case of the tennis elbow.

You will need to adjust your training, but for immediate help getting some inflammation out, use voltaren gel. Generic is diclofenac cream. It's kicks a lot of that pain out within a week.

Also had very good luck with bpc157 sub q near the elbow.

Side lateral cable movement was bad for me. I had to stick with DB military press.
do db laterals with light wight 15 to 30 pounds and as much reps and partial reps with strict form best exercise for lateral delts beside injecting gear there lol

do db laterals with light wight 15 to 30 pounds and as much reps and partial reps with strict form best exercise for lateral delts beside injecting gear there lol
if you have tennis arm you wont be able to do 15pounds side laterals without immense pain in my experience

Is there a specific one you would recommend?

Looks like a bad case of tennis elbow and I currently have it. You won't be able to lift jntil it heals a little. I took off a week so far. Everyday it is getting slightly better. Massage, ice and ibuprofen.
This... let it heal.. ice.. anti-inflammatory.. use a brace if it helps.. trying to work around it usually prolongs healing or makes it worse.. rest..

Is there a specific one you would recommend?
Not really. I bought a fairly cheap one off of eBay that's a 4 pad/electrode unit called the TENS 7000. I've had it a long time and it works great.

Sounds like you have cubical tunnel syndrome. I’ve had this before and couldn’t really press anything and would shoot pain down into my fingers. Time off is the only thing that really helped me.

I had that happen about three years ago! I don’t go to the doctor unless I’m forced to..but my wife’s a doctor so the bitch had a ortho she friends with come to the house! My arm was hot to the touch and my front felt was puffed out. I didn’t realize how much power i had actually lost until she went through the test movements.

I ended up doing nothing about it as planned and the pain went away in a couple on months.

Don’t be me

I hate that chiropractors have given themselves such a bad reputation. In my company I work with and sell to thousands of them. I can count on one hand how many I will let touch me.

A truly good chiropractor who is trained in full extremities and rehab techniques can be a life saver for bodybuilders. But they are so hard to find and not hanging around “The Joint” or “$20 chiropractic”.
If you study the history of the whole chiropractic profession, how it started, how they used politics to gain acceptance as “real doctors,” all the crazy stuff they had to stop making claims about being sold to heal with chiropractic, on and on, you might agree that they deserve a bad reputation. They’re not real doctors any more than CrossFit coaches are physical therapists.

If you study the history of the whole chiropractic profession, how it started, how they used politics to gain acceptance as “real doctors,” all the crazy stuff they had to stop making claims about being sold to heal with chiropractic, on and on, you might agree that they deserve a bad reputation. They’re not real doctors any more than CrossFit coaches are physical therapists.
I know the full history as I work with so many of them in business. Many do go outside their scope for sure. Hence I will only let a select few touch me.

But it’s still unfortunate, as there are a very few great ones out there that can really help people whether they should be considered a doctor or not.

Same could be said for physical therapist, etc. key is finding good ones who stay within their scope and don’t try to be something they’re not. 😊

This is worth a try. Worked great for me. The video is 11 minutes long but worth the watch.

Iv probably seen 60 different chiropractors. I’m going to say that probably 58 of them are total bullshit witch doctors that will actually hurt you more than help you. A genuine real legit chiropractor won’t ask you what’s wrong with you. He will tell you before you have to even let him know. Iv had one like that. He couldn’t fix all my problems but he alleviated many things that plagued me.

Spent well over two thousand out of pocket on active release, art therapy. You can learn to friction massage it

Most of all no movements that reflame it. If so do I w friction massage but that's the main thing. Try the brig 20 . Go lighter , if you must.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws