over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Derek's arm pits

Do I have to post Grey's anatomy? I'm really shocked that you are so arrogant after seeing so much on the stage that you completely dismiss this especially since someone like me who knows many BBers but not as many as you have seen this without question. But you know what? I really don't care what you want to pin this on. Seems everyone is hard set on pushing the site injection narrative. Have at it. Since you are a pro people will follow whatever you write. No one will know until once of them drops dead on stage and the medical examiner's report reads severe lymphadenopathy. But like I said, have fun in the debate.
Ok so let's say I agree with you 💯..... why has no one mentioned the "swollen lymph nodes" on any social media outlet? I just find that EXTREMELY strange.

Do I have to post Grey's anatomy? I'm really shocked that you are so arrogant after seeing so much on the stage that you completely dismiss this especially since someone like me who knows many BBers but not as many as you have seen this without question. But you know what? I really don't care what you want to pin this on. Seems everyone is hard set on pushing the site injection narrative. Have at it. Since you are a pro people will follow whatever you write. No one will know until once of them drops dead on stage and the medical examiner's report reads severe lymphadenopathy. But like I said, have fun in the debate.

I don't know what it is and I don't care why someone looks bad. Judges are not investigating what causes X problem.

Ok so let's say I agree with you 💯..... why has no one mentioned the "swollen lymph nodes" on any social media outlet? I just find that EXTREMELY strange.
I've seen it. I can't explain why people mostly with no medical or biomedical experience don't see things they are not trained to see. Mostly through ignorance I suspect. But like I said, carry on with the narrative. What you push seems to be most popular. Happy Thanksgiving.

Whatever it is I can’t recall ever seeing that on someone before? In the gym, in the Instagram competitions or wherever it may be.

Whatever it is I can’t recall ever seeing that on someone before? In the gym, in the Instagram competitions or wherever it may be.
I'm right there with you...Seen a lot of guys with knots, lumps and odd shaped muscle bellies from Syntherol but none that have gotten some stillborn popping out of anywhere like that, and on both sides🧐:unsure::oops:

I still think it was lymph nodes. I know one guy, pretty close friend, that nearly didn't make his show recently in the hospital a week before. He had the same thing from the inflammation from the conditions of the prep. Anyhow, maybe that's why nobody wants to touch it because the preps now are no joke and pretty damn unhealthy.
Prep is definitely unhealthy last week of show but I don’t think lymph nodes get that high unless you have leukemia or something also my lump nodes show during prep on my ribs and around my groin like left and right between my junk and belly button but I’ve never had them pop out in my lats

I had this inflammation due to a scratch from a cat of mine, he scratched me on my left bicep, I got a lump of pus in the place of the scratch and other lump just under the armpit, transmitted bartonella or cat scratch disease to me, a strange thing because I have had many cats and many scratches and I never got it before or since.

Definitely not in Derek's place. And I don't think anyone gets the lump of pus on both sides at the same time.

I had this inflammation due to a scratch from a cat of mine, he scratched me on my left bicep, I got a lump of pus in the place of the scratch and other lump just under the armpit, transmitted bartonella or cat scratch disease to me, a strange thing because I have had many cats and many scratches and I never got it before or since.

Definitely not in Derek's place. And I don't think anyone gets the lump of pus on both sides at the same time.
Egads...I think Derek's cat scatch his left bicep and right bicep at the same time. Possible theory based on @Eguz22 experience.
I jk

MS

Look like lymph noids that are swollen or overgrown?

AB

Did the people in the post above have lumps in both sides? Having a bilateral lymph condition would sound very rare to me. But i am not a medical professional. I have only had issues on 1 side at a time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131