over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Derek's arm pits

At least he’s got symmetrical lat lumps. I wonder if he realizes he F’d up on one side so he did the same to the other side to try to camouflage it? If it were just one side, hard to think anyone wouldn’t suspect some injection problem. But both sides? Maybe he hoped everyone would just assume he has unique lat muscles? One guy commenting on here seems to think that.

It’s a shame that those judges would crown a mr Olympia with is an obvious cheat. Its obvious it looks like shit and is bad for the reputation of the sport of bodybuilding. I think they should not only fail to place but I’d put a lifetime ban on anyone doing this shit. They do a mandatory caravan or mri testing and it would be easy enough to prove it. Implants are not allowed this stuff shouldn’t be either. A lot of guys use it and have in the past.like Flex wheeler for example. It looked stupid thrn and it looks stupid now. It would be like giving a Mr Olympia to rich piana. I know that’s an extreme example but it’s the same principle nonetheless.

If your going to do SEO, filler, expanders, spot injection or any other type stuff then you had best be smart with it. Many pros use it and you can't even tell because they are intelligent with its use, if you make an Oops right before the show and it clearly shows then yes it should be held against you, just like having gulf ball sized lumps in your upper outer but cheeks.

If your going to do SEO, filler, expanders, spot injection or any other type stuff then you had best be smart with it. Many pros use it and you can't even tell because they are intelligent with its use, if you make an Oops right before the show and it clearly shows then yes it should be held against you, just like having gulf ball sized lumps in your upper outer but cheeks.
Yes.

Noticed it as well. Maybe his lats are growing more lats? 🤔 Derek may just in fact be an alien form and none of us really considered that before. Lmao

Kudos to him for taking home the Win though!

I have injected the fast ester (stingy) stuff in that area for a better pump. That's definitely far away from nodes. These look like self injects to me.
When I say that I'm speaking from experience on self injection of the lats. When doing lats on your own, your arm (on the same injection side) is resting above on the wall in front of you. Obviously there's a mirror there. This stance makes the lat stretch and bulge forward in a certified way. Upon injection it looks like the right spot to go in. It most definitely is knot the right spot. Get it? Knot! :)🤡
After this exact error it's better to have someone else inject you if you're a competitor. I did eventually learn how pin the right spot of the lat. Basically you'd place the "needle in hand" arm on the wall, which then helps you really stretch further to the opposite side where you'll inject the lat.

try sitting in a chair and leaning forward basically hit the same spot but can get back behind it more.
i use i high bar sorta chair and have a tall counter.
putting my elbow on the counter on the side im shooting and the elbow of the needle hand on my knee on that same side that way i can push the arm with the leg. the lat being shot is loose and floppy going in on the back side rather then front.

The more I see pictures of Derek I can't help but to think that I cannot believe they would crown a Mr.Olympia with such obvious bad spot injections. It looks like lat gyno and sticks out like a sore thumb. Its really bad. I have no opinion on Derek's personality any more that Hadi's or who will represent the sport more but I think athletes should be lowered point if they have a bad volumizer injection like that. Their is a way to do like they all do and then there is passed the point in which it no longer benefits the physique and then detracts from the physique.

The lats just seem like bad places to inject tbh

Especially with the weight he was moving with barbell rows and shitty form?

CBum just tore a lat… a lat tear ended Ronnie’s reign

Like pinning pecs

Just seems like a bad idea IMO

The lats just seem like bad places to inject tbh

Especially with the weight he was moving with barbell rows and shitty form?

CBum just tore a lat… a lat tear ended Ronnie’s reign

Like pinning pecs

Just seems like a bad idea IMO
Was he just pinning that area before the show to try and give the front lats more pop

I'm disgusted the way the sport of BBing is going. All this temporary fake crap these guys "fill" their muscles with.
Over the years I've gravitated towards powerlifting for this very reason. PL has its issues as well but at least it's not
subjective and all smoke & mirrors. We don't regularly see powerlifters being buried in their prime either.

That makes me wonder, I don't understand why so many people seem to be against it. AAS are okay, using other compounds to give off a more muscular/symmetrical/aesthetic (if done right 😅) look is somehow not alright?

I'm disgusted the way the sport of BBing is going. All this temporary fake crap these guys "fill" their muscles with.
Over the years I've gravitated towards powerlifting for this very reason. PL has its issues as well but at least it's not
subjective and all smoke & mirrors. We don't regularly see powerlifters being buried in their prime either.

Synthol has been a big thing since the late 90’s

If not earlier

I don’t understand why he would use anything in his lats.. I’ve never seen anything like that in a front double biceps pose either. Idk what’s going on but it’s just damn weird. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Synthol has been a big thing since the late 90’s

If not earlier
Exactly. More recently Hadi and Ramy were notorious for obvious SEO. All the sudden Derek shouldn’t be Mr. O. FOH

I see what you're talking about now it's in his upper back it's not under his arms, in his armpits, I ve had cysts in my armpits cut out. Farther still have a few there in both pitts. This is clearly in his lats

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws