over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Derek's arm pits

Has Derek replied on what it is?
If anyone knows for sure I would think it’s him?
I’m guessing it looks a lot better from the back? Otherwise why would you do that?
I’ve never seen anything like that.

Hyaluronic acid is the new go-to SEO, or is becoming is should say. It’s used in formafill and others as it breaks down smoother than synthol and is less likely to leave lumps. It pulls massive amounts of water into the fascia. @ChaseIrons has some good YouTube videos on them.

New to me too, but very intriguing. Had to float the theory out there as I could see guys doing it before a show.
Gotcha, is that the same stuff then that’s used in cosmetic procedures for the face?
Its been around and its very temporary. Basically only during prep to bring volume and swelling out.
But it doesnt leave LUMPS, it soaks up water and brings extra fullness.

People who are trying to grow their arms arent using hyaluronic acid to grow, they are still using Syntherol. So this isnt like a popular mass gaining thing. Purely quick fix on show day.

Its been around and its very temporary. Basically only during prep to bring volume and swelling out.
But it doesnt leave LUMPS, it soaks up water and brings extra fullness.

People who are trying to grow their arms arent using hyaluronic acid to grow, they are still using Symtherol. So this isnt like a popular mass gaining thing. Purely quick fix on show day.
Thanks for clarifying. That’s what I thought which was why I suggested it may be what is in Derek’s lats as he was likely trying to bring out the lats from the front and pinning some MediPhorm or FormaFill.

Those are strange as that doesn't look like somewhere you'd inject. But it also looks like what happens when you inject gear with too much BB or BA.

Somebody please post a picture with an arrow pointing to the EXACT thing everyone is referencing. It can’t be what I’m looking at so please help me out

Somebody please post a picture with an arrow pointing to the EXACT thing everyone is referencing. It can’t be what I’m looking at so please help me out
Go over to the Olympia thread. Emeric posted them all circled in red. Derek’s becoming “almost” as famous as Sam on here for his injected lats/arm pits. 😂

It's funny how all the youtube guys that cover bodybuilding that I follow have said NOTHING about the lumps in Derek's lats, but a couple years ago they were all over Hadi's shoulder lumps.

If you look at the picture Bboy posted I’m not sure how you could miss it.
They look like they could have a heartbeat

I wonder how many other places he had injected that were not as noticeable as well 🤔

If you look at the picture Bboy posted I’m not sure how you could miss it.
They look like they could have a heartbeat
Ok. Yea I see what’s being referenced. Am I the only one who see the MASSIVE amount of muscle he’s gained on his back in the last 2yrs , not to mention how his Lats are shaped and insert at the armpit ?

Ok. Yea I see what’s being referenced. Am I the only one who see the MASSIVE amount of muscle he’s gained on his back in the last 2yrs , not to mention how his Lats are shaped and insert at the armpit ?
Well he must be the only human on earth then with lats that build like that. I am going with the auxiliary gonad theory…

Well he must be the only human on earth then with lats that build like that. I am going with the auxiliary gonad theory…
Have you seen every human on earth smartass?

Check the Olympia thread chief. I’m not trying to change your mind. Believe what you want. But there’s factual information you may be missing out on in your speculation.

Again. Believe what you want. Idgaf. I don’t work for the guy and don’t follow this shit. I couldn’t care less. I care about facts vs crybaby speculation

I have injected the fast ester (stingy) stuff in that area for a better pump. That's definitely far away from nodes. These look like self injects to me.
When I say that I'm speaking from experience on self injection of the lats. When doing lats on your own, your arm (on the same injection side) is resting above on the wall in front of you. Obviously there's a mirror there. This stance makes the lat stretch and bulge forward in a certified way. Upon injection it looks like the right spot to go in. It most definitely is knot the right spot. Get it? Knot! :)🤡
After this exact error it's better to have someone else inject you if you're a competitor. I did eventually learn how pin the right spot of the lat. Basically you'd place the "needle in hand" arm on the wall, which then helps you really stretch further to the opposite side where you'll inject the lat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131