advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did anyone watch Chris Bumstead’s latest podcast on Patrick Bet David?

powerlifter1983

Registered
Newbies
The more I watch this kid the more I like him. Only 28 and has 5 Classic Olympia titles yet so down to earth despite his success and open to talking about PEDs, etc.

I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that the average gym bro will pay to see Chris Bumstead and that same kid has no clue who Derek Lunsford or Hadi Choopan is but the open winner makes $400k while cbum in classic makes $50k 🤷🏽‍♂️

The more I watch this kid the more I like him. Only 28 and has 5 Classic Olympia titles yet so down to earth despite his success and open to talking about PEDs, etc.

I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that the average gym bro will pay to see Chris Bumstead and that same kid has no clue who Derek Lunsford or Hadi Choopan is but the open winner makes $400k while cbum in classic makes $50k 🤷🏽‍♂️

I like Patrick who is interviewing him. (Hasn’t he interviewed a bunch of bodybuilders?) And Chris sounds like a level headed guy. I look forward to the interview.

You have the remember, the people actually coming and watching the Olympia are realistic mostly open fans. Chris has tons of “fans”, but they are young gym bros. Chris surely makes more than any of the open guys purely through social media etc

One has 22 million followers and the other one has 6. Go wrap your head around that. Have you been living under a rock?

Which is precisely why the guy with the 22 mil followers who is articulate and marketable should get a bigger prize check than Ramy or Choopan who basically speak next to no English and barely interact with their fans on social media. Makes no sense.
You’re suggesting they give out prize checks based on the size of their Instagram following 🤦‍♂️?

Are you still bleeding from your rectum? Is there enough blood getting to your brain. It’s called Mr Olympia - for Open Bodybuilding.

It's the same thing as Arnold Schwarzenegger - almost everyone on Earth not into bodybuilding knows who Arnold is but none of them know Tom Platz, Serge Nubret, Mike Mentzer, etc. Arnold's personality and physique is the draw, not his bodybuilding accomplishments.

Which is precisely why the guy with the 22 mil followers who is articulate and marketable should get a bigger prize check than Ramy or Choopan who basically speak next to no English and barely interact with their fans on social media. Makes no sense.
Bumstead's fans are mostly kids who don't pay to support the sport. They don't spent thousands on tickets to the Olympia and hotels, they're know no brands except the ones created on social media, etc. Ramy and Hadi's fans are people who support the sport, hence they get a bigger check when they win.

It was said in another thread. Cbum does just fine with all his sponsorships, brands, etc.

I like Patrick who is interviewing him. (Hasn’t he interviewed a bunch of bodybuilders?) And Chris sounds like a level headed guy. I look forward to the interview.
Patrick is a former bodybuilder hence he’s had the top ones on. He is an extremely successful guy.

His media company is really about teaching others his methods as he’s made his money in the financial space. Gotta respect guys like him and Ed Mylett who walk the talk.

It's the same thing as Arnold Schwarzenegger - almost everyone on Earth not into bodybuilding knows who Arnold is but none of them know Tom Platz, Serge Nubret, Mike Mentzer, etc. Arnold's personality and physique is the draw, not his bodybuilding accomplishments.

Bumstead's fans are mostly kids who don't pay to support the sport. They don't spent thousands on tickets to the Olympia and hotels, they're know no brands except the ones created on social media, etc. Ramy and Hadi's fans are people who support the sport, hence they get a bigger check when they win.
CBUM is also responsible for bringing back the creeper stache that every 25-30 year old guy has in the gym. 🤣

You have the remember, the people actually coming and watching the Olympia are realistic mostly open fans. Chris has tons of “fans”, but they are young gym bros. Chris surely makes more than any of the open guys purely through social media etc

Well after attending this olympia this year.... I have to say things sure have changed. When Chris walked out at finals, the entire place erupted... everyone on their feet, phones out... when classic was done, a lot of people left before open!!! I was shocked, but wasnt shocked. He has become a household name, even to those that dont know the industry. Pretty crazy to see.

Although it does upset me a bit as the actual bodybuilding class with the younger guys etc has become a thing of the past. Numbers are declining and quality physiques in that division.

You’re suggesting they give out prize checks based on the size of their Instagram following 🤦‍♂️?

Are you still bleeding from your rectum? Is there enough blood getting to your brain. It’s called Mr Olympia - for Open Bodybuilding.
How come people in the Boca/Delray beach area who had anything to do with Blackstone labs or Redcon1 are all saying you were banging Darielle Singerman while Aaron was in prison which led to their divorce. Soon as you are willing to talk about that let me know….

Classic is the future of bodybuilding. The open class usually has one maybe three guys who look in shape and it’s usually a one or two man race. Classic physique has much more attractive (more achievable and marketable) body types and the entire lineup consists of guys that are in outstanding shape. I think it’s a result of the strict weight limit requirements so guys don’t look like blown up marsh mellows during the off-season

How come people in the Boca/Delray beach area who had anything to do with Blackstone labs or Redcon1 are all saying you were banging Darielle Singerman while Aaron was in prison which led to their divorce. Soon as you are willing to talk about that let me know….
I wouldn’t fuck Darielle with your micro dick. And that’s some seriously weird shit to make up.

I think it’s time for you to find a new board.

Wtf man you’re fucking unhinged lol

I think you have this place confused with your personal women’s drama Facebook group.

Even if he did. Who gives a shit. This is a hardcore bodybuilding forum. Take that drama shit elsewhere.

Well after attending this olympia this year.... I have to say things sure have changed. When Chris walked out at finals, the entire place erupted... everyone on their feet, phones out... when classic was done, a lot of people left before open!!! I was shocked, but wasnt shocked. He has become a household name, even to those that dont know the industry. Pretty crazy to see.

Although it does upset me a bit as the actual bodybuilding class with the younger guys etc has become a thing of the past. Numbers are declining and quality physiques in that division.
Interesting to hear definitely. Cause all the people I know (in the past) that were willing to fly out, rent hotels etc were always people deep into bodybuilding (open class). Maybe things will shift. We will see.

Definitely gonna have to disagree about declining quality physiques in open though… but that’s just a matter of opinion I guess.

Wtf man you’re fucking unhinged lol
I think you have this place confused with your personal women’s drama Facebook group.

Even if he did. Who gives a shit. This is a hardcore bodybuilding forum. Take that drama shit elsewhere.

Easily the most bizarre accusation in my 12 years on PM. The fact that this dude knows the city and names tells me he’s a mega weirdo stalker but also concerning.

Have you been to an Olympia and seen the crowd CBUM brings? The dude can’t even come in the same entrance as the other competitors cause he has so many fans there ready to pounce. He’s definitely putting asses in seats at the Olympia which is bringing more money and notoriety to the sport.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws