over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB)

I believe DHB and 1-Test Cyp are the same compound. 1-Test Cyp is an unfortunate misnomer given to DHB.

1-test and DHB are names for the same hormone. Cyp is just the ester. I'm using both DHB cyp and DHB base in my current cycle.

With my recent experience, I'd say that DHB is better for strength gains than any other non-methylated steroid. The weights just feel lighter and lighter every week. That's hard to come by after nearly 30 years of lifting and over 10 years being on steroids year round.

Anyone here stack this with their TRT? Sounds like a great way to increase Test without aromitization. Say you go 50mg Test and 50mg DHB

What's this 700 anabolic ratio thing mike Arnold said?
Where dId that come from.
I thought trest was had the higher anabolic ratio.

Anyone here stack this with their TRT? Sounds like a great way to increase Test without aromitization. Say you go 50mg Test and 50mg DHB

DHB doesn't replace testosterone. If your TRT dose is 100 mg, stay with that and add whatever dose of DHB you want.

I bet the majority of you aren't even using DHB, but Primobolan, Masteron P or Enan or some mixture.

What's this 700 anabolic ratio thing mike Arnold said?
Where dId that come from.
I thought trest was had the higher anabolic ratio.

Trest has the higher anabolic ratio. It gives me lots of size very quickly at a lower dose than I'd use with DHB. 175 mg/week trest feels like a big cycle to me.

600 mg/week DHB feels like a big cycle to me. It gives me more strength than trest without the size gains.

I bet the majority of you aren't even using DHB, but Primobolan, Masteron P or Enan or some mixture.

Primo doesn't give me strength gains at all. Mast just acts as a hardener and gives me a higher sex drive along with acne. I know what DHB is like. I've been using it since 2004. It's back on the market now.

Primo doesn't give me strength gains at all. Mast just acts as a hardener and gives me a higher sex drive along with acne. I know what DHB is like. I've been using it since 2004. It's back on the market now.

Please post your lab tests confirming DHB is the compound you've been using?

Fact is, you dont know what DHB is. You could of been injecting a mixture of various AAS and "think" you're using DHB.

Chinese raw steroid suppliers will grin up your grandmother and state its a steroid compound for money. You could go around talking about a specific steroid compound thats been dead for 40 years on online forums, then bam, a Chinese raw suppler will be stocking it.

Fact is, you dont know what DHB is. You could of been injecting a mixture of various AAS and "think" you're using DHB.

Chinese raw steroid suppliers will grin up your grandmother and state its a steroid compound for money. You could go around talking about a specific steroid compound thats been dead for 40 years on online forums, then bam, a Chinese raw suppler will be stocking it.

This "dhb" raw I got has a unique pip.
It feels different then test prop, suspension, inject drol, and high mgn test.
It a like a sore muscle pip lasting days. I kind like it.
But...if anyone wants to donate lol.
I can have my dhb raw tested and my finished trest decanoate tested. From a source here

That's true, only if you people knew what Chinese would do to make money. Some of the shadiest people on earth when it comes to doing business

I was in Beijing for 2.5 months for work and DAMN, every chance they had, they tried to screw me over lol

Damn those Chinese...putting in a more expensive compound (primo) with a compound of equal price to dhb.

That's true, only if you people knew what Chinese would do to make money. Some of the shadiest people on earth when it comes to doing business

I was in Beijing for 2.5 months for work and DAMN, every chance they had, they tried to screw me over lol

We tested some RAWS over at AnaSci.org. The results were released last week. You should check it out!

Last edited:
We tested some RAWS over at AnaSci.org. The results were released last week. You should check it out!

Theres also some good ass lab result numbers on another board, of one of the source here.
There's some damn good china suppliers, especially on this board.

The numbers are on the test reports to verify on janoshik`s site. The oil was overdosed to around 110mg/ml but it is a tricky compound. To see if it was an issue with the raws, which we make, I then sent some raws for testing and those were over 96% pure. That`s the same exact number I got from our factory when I asked for their testing of the raws. We have another sample with janoshik now for a second batch. We made a few changes and we will see. I joked that now it will be 110mg/ml and the PIP will be more and people will complain about that, lol.

I personally sent both of these samples to Janoshik. If you wanna call me out for a "rig job" or something go ahead. Reporting 25% below our target is not ideal but its real DHB and now people can accurately dose. We got no problem owning things. I paid for these tests with my personal money and have said before in the thread, anybody that wants to send in a sample, let me know when it needs to be paid. I actually just paid for somebody to get a testosterone sample tested. I would prefer paying for more exotic, expensive, more often faked things... but I did say I would.

Attachments

• Test Report #01985.jpg
    Test Report #01985.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DHB.73mg.jpg
    DHB.73mg.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 36
The numbers are on the test reports to verify on janoshik`s site. The oil was overdosed to around 110mg/ml but it is a tricky compound. To see if it was an issue with the raws, which we make, I then sent some raws for testing and those were over 96% pure. That`s the same exact number I got from our factory when I asked for their testing of the raws. We have another sample with janoshik now for a second batch. We made a few changes and we will see. I joked that now it will be 110mg/ml and the PIP will be more and people will complain about that, lol.

I personally sent both of these samples to Janoshik. If you wanna call me out for a "rig job" or something go ahead. Reporting 25% below our target is not ideal but its real DHB and now people can accurately dose. We got no problem owning things. I paid for these tests with my personal money and have said before in the thread, anybody that wants to send in a sample, let me know when it needs to be paid. I actually just paid for somebody to get a testosterone sample tested. I would prefer paying for more exotic, expensive, more often faked things... but I did say I would.

you don't care if the whole world sees your e-mail address?

Damn those sneaky Chinese ripping us off by sending us Primo instead. :rolleyes:

Damn those Chinese...putting in a more expensive compound (primo) with a compound of equal price to dhb.

Sure, no reason to actually use DHB raws when they can use the more expensive Primo :rolleyes:

You don't even know its real DHB so how can you compare the price?

My point is that it could be EQ, Mast or a mixture of compounds including Primobolan to make you think its DHB when its not. With none of you getting your AAS tested you're trusting some faceless and nameless UGL source who trusts his shady as shit Chinese supplier.

Well done.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner