over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dirty gear

I'm a little surprised more people aren't interested in this thread. Your liver enzymes look extremely high... shit, the lab results even say "Alert" I would definitely be worried about this...

Can you please post or PM me which sponsor's gear you are running??? No orals??? Any liver pain???

Thanks

I do alot of testing and am shocked how much of the gear out there is dirty (terrible liver numbers)
For the last 2 years
I have been doing labs every 2 weeks on, off, or during pct. if I do 1.
So I know were i should be on what and when.
When I try i new source I know what to expect and compare the bloods.
I will show a few bloods from 1 end to the other.
I am not here to put names on labs but will say your foolish to not test what you are using no matter who the source.
I cant imagine doing a full cycle with labs like this 1st 1 which I tossed immediately
I have tested at least 6 sources and its more common to be on the bad side rather than the good
When they say do your bloods this is a huge reason to do just that

I'm a little surprised more people aren't interested in this thread. Your liver enzymes look extremely high... shit, the lab results even say "Alert" I would definitely be worried about this...

Can you please post or PM me which sponsor's gear you are running??? No orals??? Any liver pain???
Thanks
Not on anything right now until I see recovery
Only on GH
never any liver pain whatever that is
never any orals
He said he would post the sponsors associated with each set
Not in the main forum
You can post feed back in the sponsors forum only
Not what I am trying to do
I have done that on a few

people react different to different compounds
makers change ingredients often
Dont go in blind know what these compounds may do to you .
Its a simple 50 dollar test i am sure it wont find everything
but it covers alot

Peace

Last edited:
Buck, do you always run 19nors? My liver enzymes go up when using them. I've used a lot of UG gear and they don't look like that unless nors or orals are used.

Have you had an ultra sound done to your liver?

Have you seen if your liver is effective at clearing estrogen? Mine isnt, so when my estrogen get high so do my liver enzymes.

Last edited:
Buck, do you always run 19nors? My liver enzymes go up when using them. I've used a lot of UG gear and they don't look like that unless nors or orals are used.

Have you had an ultra sound done to your liver?

Have you seen if your liver is effective at clearing estrogen? Mine isnt, so when my estrogen get high so do my liver enzymes.

Always run 19 nors (tren and NPP) thats what i belive raises the enzymes also,
some will say tren does that and if it dont you have fake tren
when I switch a compound that is what i switch and i have found better tren

Have had a liver US 2 in fact I do have a small tumor ( from what who knows)Dr. did the second 1 6 months later maybe it was a year and saw no growth so he has no worries and he does know my history with ASS use.

I have noticed the worse my numbers the higher the E-2 somewhat
exception.
when i had those extremely high enzymes i stopped everything e-2 was 419 the next week they were 39.1

Last edited:
Always run 19 nors (tren and NPP) thats what i belive raises the enzymes also,
some will say tren does that and if it dont you have fake tren
when I switch a compound that is what i switch and i have found better tren

Have had a liver US 2 in fact I do have a small tumor ( from what who knows)Dr. did the second 1 6 months later maybe it was a year and saw no growth so he has no worries and he does know my history with ASS use.

I have noticed the worse my numbers the higher the E-2 somewhat
exception.
when i had those extremely high enzymes i stopped everything e-2 was 419 the next week they were 39.1

If running nors its hard to tell whats really estrogen and what's a wrong reading. But both stress the liver during metabolism. I may be wrong but "dirty" gear with high metal content would have more kidney stress, since that is were we ride of them.

I would get another opinion on the mass, it may not be growing but it may be hindering you in this lifestyle.

Last edited:
Liver, currcumin use and heavy metal toxicity.

Protective effect of curcumin against h... - PubMed Mobile - NCBI

Abstract
Occupational or environmental exposures to heavy metals produce several adverse health effects. The common mechanism determining their toxicity and carcinogenicity is the generation of oxidative stress that leads to hepatic damage. In addition, oxidative stress induced by metal exposure leads to the activation of the nuclear factor (erythroid-derived 2)-like 2/Kelch-like ECH-associated protein 1/antioxidant response elements (Nrf2/Keap1/ARE) pathway. Since antioxidant and chelating agents are generally used for the treatment of heavy metals poisoning, this review is focused on the protective role of curcumin against liver injury induced by heavy metals. Curcumin has shown, in clinical and preclinical studies, numerous biological activities including therapeutic efficacy against various human diseases and anti-hepatotoxic effects against environmental or occupational toxins. Curcumin reduces the hepatotoxicity induced by arsenic, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead and mercury, prevents histological injury, lipid peroxidation and glutathione (GSH) depletion, maintains the liver antioxidant enzyme status and protects against mitochondrial dysfunction. The preventive effect of curcumin on the noxious effects induced by heavy metals has been attributed to its scavenging and chelating properties, and/or to the ability to induce the Nrf2/Keap1/ARE pathway. However, additional research is needed in order to propose curcumin as a potential protective agent against liver damage induced by heavy metals.

Liver, currcumin use and heavy metal toxicity.

Protective effect of curcumin against h... - PubMed Mobile - NCBI

Abstract
Occupational or environmental exposures to heavy metals produce several adverse health effects. The common mechanism determining their toxicity and carcinogenicity is the generation of oxidative stress that leads to hepatic damage. In addition, oxidative stress induced by metal exposure leads to the activation of the nuclear factor (erythroid-derived 2)-like 2/Kelch-like ECH-associated protein 1/antioxidant response elements (Nrf2/Keap1/ARE) pathway. Since antioxidant and chelating agents are generally used for the treatment of heavy metals poisoning, this review is focused on the protective role of curcumin against liver injury induced by heavy metals. Curcumin has shown, in clinical and preclinical studies, numerous biological activities including therapeutic efficacy against various human diseases and anti-hepatotoxic effects against environmental or occupational toxins. Curcumin reduces the hepatotoxicity induced by arsenic, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead and mercury, prevents histological injury, lipid peroxidation and glutathione (GSH) depletion, maintains the liver antioxidant enzyme status and protects against mitochondrial dysfunction. The preventive effect of curcumin on the noxious effects induced by heavy metals has been attributed to its scavenging and chelating properties, and/or to the ability to induce the Nrf2/Keap1/ARE pathway. However, additional research is needed in order to propose curcumin as a potential protective agent against liver damage induced by heavy metals.

Thanks busa, i use curcumin, and thanks for pointing out that metals effect the liver.

Thanks busa, i use curcumin, and thanks for pointing out that metals effect the liver.

No problem Cerberus, I think curcumin could be the next must when running a cycle. Especially if there is high heavy metals in some ugl or raws.

its cheap enuff i will add it in
Nac, essential forte. liv52,tudca,

its cheap enuff i will add it in
Nac, essential forte. liv52,tudca,

Hey Buck when you do can you come back and update this thread if you have more bloods drawn ? Maybe add it after your next abnormal blood test and keep all other things constant. It's asking a lot but this would definitely be invaluable especially with someone who takes great care in monitoring their blood!

+1
As I began reading this thread I was already pull'n for'em.
Dude goes out of his way to provide us with some info that
would be beneficial to all of us as a community but all it seems
to draw out is "half glass empty" types. thanks 73 for your
service.

Some of the older members might remember this but there where more than a few HG sources that tested out with high levels of metal in their gear.

Hey Buck when you do can you come back and update this thread if you have more bloods drawn ? Maybe add it after your next abnormal blood test and keep all other things constant. It's asking a lot but this would definitely be invaluable especially with someone who takes great care in monitoring their blood!

This is 11 weeks off
recovering so i tossed in a igf-1
On hgh of course
when i do start up i will give bloods 2 weeks in
probally with mean greens stuff or alpha pharma if thats no goood back to my clean guy

Attachments

• 11-28-14 blds.jpg
    11-28-14 blds.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 256
Thanks Buck! Those labs look pretty good. It will be interesting to see what happens when u do a new ugl. I will definitely be following this thread.

Just bc liver enzymes are elevated doesn't necessarily mean the gear is "dirty"....

As has been said a million times, weight training alone raises them. Correlation doesn't always equal causation ;)

Weight training, especially hard core HIT will raise liver scores.....but an ALT score of 1243 is incredibly high....range is 0-44!

Maybe I missed it, but you never clarified what you were taking. Injectables only, orals...don't need the ugl, just the compounds.

Last edited:
Weight training, especially hard core HIT will raise liver scores.....but an ALT score of 1243 is incredibly high....range is 0-44!

Maybe I missed it, but you never clarified what you were taking. Injectables only, orals...don't need the ugl, just the compounds.

I hope your not going to start that exercise raises yr liver numbers Bullshit as it does not in my case. i have got years of labs e/2w(every 2 weeks) and about 30 years of training experience. In fact if ya look at that last lab(and this is very typical of what my bloods look like off, in recovery) the 14 day previous to them I have trained 10 out of those 14 days so I fail to see any elevated enzymes???or perhaps they are raised to 24/26 from??????

Cycles are; maybe a touch of test P,and a fair amount of tren A ,mast P, NPP ,Never any orals only liver protectors and cleanzers :rolleyes:

Started a cycle a few weeks ago (16th) Tren A, NPP, Mast P.
got out the ole Labmax testing kit and the tren and NPP tested good the mastron failed .
ran it anyway @ 80mgs. EOD along with all compounds noted.
AST and ALT numbers I like. looking at the test serum not so much.

Attachments

• 01-24-15 blds.jpg
    01-24-15 blds.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 136

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner