over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dirty gear

Started a cycle a few weeks ago (16th) Tren A, NPP, Mast P.

got out the ole Labmax testing kit and the tren and NPP tested good the mastron failed .

ran it anyway @ 80mgs. EOD along with all compounds noted.

AST and ALT numbers I like. looking at the test serum not so much.

Masteron seems to be faked just as much as anavar, halo, and primo it seems. Doesn't seem worth the trouble

Great thread btw. Shame on whoever tried to give you shit at the beginning.

got out the ole Labmax testing kit and the tren and NPP tested good the mastron failed .

Looks like your mast that failed the labmax is some kind of testosterone .too bad there are sponsors out there that don't supply what customers actually pay for .

Nandrolone is an altered form of testosterone and ECLIA analysis will be skewed higher as it is not able to discern between the two. But LC/MS/MS does not have that issue and I a accurate.

Nandrolone is an altered form of testosterone and ECLIA analysis will be skewed higher as it is not able to discern between the two. But LC/MS/MS does not have that issue and I a accurate.

I have heard of this happening before with labcorp , but the mast still failed the lamax test .

Your glucose is too high on this lab. Were you fasted? Maybe I missed it, do you have labs with just running a reasonable dose testosterone only?

Last edited:

I have other labs on the same compounds were the tesosterone is not as high
In the begining trying to do a low test high tren cycle. I would do a cycle of say test P and Npp and tren . I would do bloods and test was to high and reduce the dose of test. I got to the point of zereo test and my levels are still above TRT dose but not >1500 as this cycle is so far and I am starting out at a lower dose of all compounds. so could it be a false reading then why not consistently false?
I switch brands tomorow and will test the next 1 the same way( Tren A, Mast P,NPP) on the 7th i will do blds then if test levels are still high I will drop the NPP and just do mast P Tren A, If i come up low T. Than your info is correct.
So far we know tren gives a false e-2 reading

The problem I see is; is a week enuff time to clear most of those so i will have 6 days on the new brand. if half lifes are 3 days i will be 25% old stuff 75% new brand

I did do some research on this
I did find some info that seem to support this **broken link removed**.
lets put iit to the test both ways of testing are aval. from pvmdlabs as I just got off the phone with them.

I did do some research on this
I did find some info that seem to support this **broken link removed**.
lets put iit to the test both ways of testing are aval. from pvmdlabs as I just got off the phone with them.

OK better yet Pvtmdlabs has both tests as I stated so I will order both tests and have my blood draw at the same time for both and the results will clear this matter up
Thanks DEATHADDER from pointing this out

This is a copy of some of what I found

Wanted to make the community away that if your using NPP or DECA (NANDROLONE) it will cause a false reading (HIGH) in Serum Testosterone blood testing done in ECLIA. There is interference and a cross reaction from the Nandrolone. It reads the NPP or DECA you’re taking as Testosterone and will give a crazy false high reading.(Higher spike with NPP) To avoid this when every your running NPP or Deca get your testosterone serum tested in LS/MSMS. Both privatemdlabs and labsmd offer this type testing.
This is an update on the false high estrogen reading while on Tren and estradiol or total estrogens tested in ECLIA. Well there is another test method that will give you a false high. Do not test estradiol in RIA or RIA DIRECT as it will give you a false reading. If the lab your using (this happened with Quest) tests estradiol in RIA then make sure they use EXTRACTION RIA this test reads correctly. One member got a test as instructed from Quest but the DR ordered RIA Quest Test #439. What should of been ordered is 439X which is the extraction method. So he had a false high reading. So be careful when ordering. When in doubt call labsmd to make sure the right test is being performed or if going through your Dr tell him you want EXTRACTION RIA. The estradiol testing methods that read correctly are done in IA, EXTRACTION RIA and LS/MSMS.

Last edited:
You all should check out Toraxx there a legit sponsor there products are the best I've taken as of yet ran there's while getting ready for my NPC Nats this last November n loved it.. 🙌🙌 they won't disappoint.

You all should check out Toraxx there a legit sponsor there products are the best I've taken as of yet ran there's while getting ready for my NPC Nats this last November n loved it.. 🙌🙌 they won't disappoint.

What is this bullshit????
spammers are frowned upon here

My brother you talking bout gear n jus giving a 2 sense of some good product noting else not looking to spam or none that ain't me sorry

If ya have something to add you are very wellcome to do it.
Ya wanna say you have the best stuff it cool too. as a new sponsor I would say hey try my stuff maybe reduce the min. maybe send out a few samples
Got a good product prove it up people listen here.
If ya read this thread you would see I do alot of testing and found alot of garbage.
Its always good to find a quality source.

Peace

If ya have something to add you are very wellcome to do it.
Ya wanna say you have the best stuff it cool too. as a new sponsor I would say hey try my stuff maybe reduce the min. maybe send out a few samples
Got a good product prove it up people listen here.
If ya read this thread you would see I do alot of testing and found alot of garbage.
Its always good to find a quality source.

Peace

Contact them.. Jus saying n giving my 2 sense that there products are really good nothing else my brother. Your right it's really hard to find a trustworthy source with quality

Hey da raxx king, dude you are probably doing more harm than good floating all over the board pimping this sponsor. If they are as good as you say than time will tell and they will prove to be a lasting sponsor (which is great), but just jumping from forum to forum and posting how such and such's gear is the greatest thing since sliced bread is going to run guys off, especially the vets because they've probably seen this song and dance a million times.

I would have some guys run logs and what not and get the word out and things will fall into place. Hopefully we have another good sponsor on the board, good luck!

Hey da raxx king, dude you are probably doing more harm than good floating all over the board pimping this sponsor. If they are as good as you say than time will tell and they will prove to be a lasting sponsor (which is great), but just jumping from forum to forum and posting how such and such's gear is the greatest thing since sliced bread is going to run guys off, especially the vets because they've probably seen this song and dance a million times.

I would have some guys run logs and what not and get the word out and things will fall into place. Hopefully we have another good sponsor on the board, good luck!

First I am new to this forum. Jus giving a 2 sense of wat I use.. Never stated or boated that it is the greatest. Jus simply said that there are legit n very clean as u seen I claimed that they were primary source for my prep for nats in that other forum.. And got great results from it.. Not trying to boast. My brother go ahead n give them a try as you will see wat I mean..

Last edited:
First I am new to this forum. Jus giving a 2 sense of wat I use.. Never stated or boated that it is the greatest. Jus simply said that there are legit n very clean as u seen I claimed that they were primary source for my prep for nats in that other forum.. And got great results from it.. Not trying to boast. My brother go ahead n give them a try as you will see wat I mean..
It's two cents dude. Two fucking cents. It's not like a 6th sense. This is the second time I've seen you write that in two days. Can you please stop typing like an inner city 7th grader? Its painful to read bro.

It's two cents dude. Two fucking cents. It's not like a 6th sense. This is the second time I've seen you write that in two days. Can you please stop typing like an inner city 7th grader? Its painful to read bro.

Thank you 👍👍.

OK better yet Pvtmdlabs has both tests as I stated so I will order both tests and have my blood draw at the same time for both and the results will clear this matter up

Wanted to make the community away that if your using NPP or DECA (NANDROLONE) it will cause a false reading (HIGH) in Serum Testosterone blood testing done in ECLIA. There is interference and a cross reaction from the Nandrolone. It reads the NPP or DECA you’re taking as Testosterone and will give a crazy false high reading.(Higher spike with NPP) To avoid this when every your running NPP or Deca get your testosterone serum tested in LS/MSMS. Both privatemdlabs and labsmd offer this type testing.
This is an update on the false high estrogen reading while on Tren and estradiol or total estrogens tested in ECLIA. Well there is another test method that will give you a false high. Do not test estradiol in RIA or RIA DIRECT as it will give you a false reading. If the lab your using (this happened with Quest) tests estradiol in RIA then make sure they use EXTRACTION RIA this test reads correctly. One member got a test as instructed from Quest but the DR ordered RIA Quest Test #439. What should of been ordered is 439X which is the extraction method. So he had a false high reading. So be careful when ordering. When in doubt call labsmd to make sure the right test is being performed or if going through your Dr tell him you want EXTRACTION RIA. The estradiol testing methods that read correctly are done in IA, EXTRACTION RIA and LS/MSMS.

I will do Fri, a Testosterone serum.ECLIA and a testosterone free+total LC/MS. at the same draw.

This seems to be correct........
Labs included
I have other labs on the same compounds were the tesosterone is not as high
In the begining trying to do a low test high tren cycle. I would do a cycle of say test P and Npp and tren . I would do bloods and test was to high and reduce the dose of test. I got to the point of zereo test and my levels are still above TRT dose but not >1500 as this cycle is so far and I am starting out at a lower dose of all compounds. so could it be a false reading then why not consistently false?
I switch brands tomorow and will test the next 1 the same way( Tren A, Mast P,NPP) on the 7th i will do blds then if test levels are still high I will drop the NPP and just do mast P Tren A, If i come up low T. Than your info is correct.
So far we know tren gives a false e-2 reading

The problem I see is; is a week enuff time to clear most of those so i will have 6 days on the new brand. if half lifes are 3 days i will be 25% old stuff 75% new brand

Ran both testosterone tests serum (eclia) was >1500
Free and total (LC/MS) 506.5

As I am On zero test this is still high so I a compound I am on I will say there is Testosterone.....
A correction I am only on a new brand 4 days were I stated it would be 6
Look at the change in the ast/alt
Just so any1 doesnt think this is a old test I include the 2 page test also (un trimmed) next post

Attachments

• 02-06-15 blds.jpg
    02-06-15 blds.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members