over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP experience

No

I don’t understand ‘deload’ weeks unless you’re following a strength program try to hit new 1rm or whatever though 🤔

Even bodybuilding you need to wash off stress at times, especially if you waving volume. If your program is built on recovering between weeks, none needed. But you can still set up BB blocks to be easy, medium, hard, purposefully overreach, then Deload.

I “Deload” when I get tired of force feeding, or my knees and shoulders need a break.

But I do the escalating stress model from above. Also, usually life will Deload for you. “Hey babe we have to see my parents during Christmas, we are going to bumfuck Arkansas for 4 days.= Deload 😂

Finished a 18 day cycle last week which is long for me. Usually stick to 10-12 days, but I felt like pushing it a little this time. Took me 5 days to ”feel normal” again. Still amazes me how long it stays in your system after the final dose. Yes I know the half life is long.
Dosage was anywhere from 400-450mg a day. I’ve capped my own for years now.
Kept calories higher this time just to see how I would react and still had zero problem losing weight consistently over the entire cycle. Definitely felt better with higher calories. Same diet as always. Protein and carbs, very low fat. I still like to pin 5iu of Novalin R preworkout on workout days only. It helps to keep me fuller and also helps with the pumps, even at the end where I was really flat and depleted. I know most poo poo carbs and insulin on dnp. To each their own. I’ve done more dnp than almost anyone in the history of the universe unfortunately so I know how my body reacts to it. I know what I can and can’t do.
Never missed a workout or cardio session. Strength never decreased. Heat wasn’t too bad with the weather being cooler and sleeping with a fan is a must. Lethargy set in about 5 days in, but not so bad that I couldn’t function, or workout.
LOL...
"I’ve done more dnp than almost anyone in the history of the universe".
Very bold claim.
@weedle...should we designate you our DNP guru for ProM?

MS

Well.. this last gaining phase, I got up to 285lbs at 5’9

Idk how big you are, but small guys tend not to run into appetite and digestion issues because they don’t eat that much

I have found that after a 7-10 day stretch of dnp with low calories, I am ready for another 6-7 week gaining period

That said, I am going to be eating much cleaner this time around (less dairy and fatty meat, etc.) so that I stay leaner for longer

And will probably implement cardio after training and after some meals

I'm far from your size, but precisely because you are pushing by force-feeding, I don't think such short periods of time will fix your problem. Put another way, you may need to diet more deeply and for longer.

How lean/fat are you? Are you looking to compete? How much weight have you gained since you last set out to get bigger?

Guys, do you think that DNP would be a bad idea used during a deload week?

It's good to use it on your rest or deload week, you do a little more cardio and don't eat your tons of carbs.

I'm far from your size, but precisely because you are pushing by force-feeding, I don't think such short periods of time will fix your problem. Put another way, you may need to diet more deeply and for longer.

How lean/fat are you? Are you looking to compete? How much weight have you gained since you last set out to get bigger?

@Fleezy help me out, can’t seem to find the post where you asked for help

I took DNP 20 years ago and yes I lost fat. However I am much leaner now just from managing my diet.

@Fleezy help me out, can’t seem to find the post where you asked for help

He shared his experience and clearly pointed out that he has a problem with the ability to eat, if you don't want to receive suggestions, don't share your problems.

But isn't that what a forum is for?

He shared his experience and clearly pointed out that he has a problem with the ability to eat, if you don't want to receive suggestions, don't share your problems.

If you took the time to parse through the thread you're giving advice out on, you'd see that @Fleezy understands what he's doing he's not seeking out unsolicited advice. I think that's the point that's being made.

He shared his experience and clearly pointed out that he has a problem with the ability to eat

That’s not what I said

Putting down lots of protein and calories is a pretty big part of bodybuilding

lots of bodybuilders have trouble getting down food after a while, and have to take small breaks in order to keep going

That’s what I was referring to - getting the most out of these small breaks by strategically implementing dnp

reading comprehension 🤌🏻
You’ve already made it clear you have no idea what this forum is for

Full disclosure: I didn’t come up with the idea

I have only been experimenting with dnp this past 8 months really, don’t have a tremendous amount of experience with it

I saw @luki7788 describe how he would do short periods of dnp before returning to gaining phases in a post that he made

I’m not sure if he still does this though, but it seemed like a really good idea

I have only been experimenting with dnp this past 8 months really, don’t have a tremendous amount of experience with it

I saw @luki7788 describe how he would do short periods of dnp before returning to gaining phases in a post that he made

I’m not sure if he still does this though, but it seemed like a really good idea
I do the same, have for a while and i’m pretty sure i got it from luki as well

don’t think i’ve ever found his information to be nonviable

no, I haven't been doing it for several years - the last time I took DNP was in 2018 - now I'm definitely not its fan but like everything, there can be a place for it if we do it thoughtfully and with a plan

no, I haven't been doing it for several years - the last time I took DNP was in 2018 - now I'm definitely not its fan but like everything, there can be a place for it if we do it thoughtfully and with a plan
Just curious, why are you not a fan of DNP?

I've explained it more than once - in my opinion, this is not a drug for bodybuilders, especially super-heavy ones - you feel like shit, you look like shit, your training is shit
Understood. When you say "you look like shit" do you mean because you are flat?

Yes - and watery
Interesting...DNP does the samething to me. It takes about a week or two to fill back out from being flat and shed some of the water. Does seem to burn fat very well, while perserving muscle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131