over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP experience

Jmac one of 2 things:

-sometimes dnp just doesn't work. Don't ask me the moa on it. I have zero clue. Just my experience. Sometimes it just doesn't work and I have zero clue past this.

-sometimes you just get shit dnp. Happens to even the best suppliers.

I'd just take a substantial break (3 months or more) then come back to it.

Also FYI the remedy for either of these scenarios is not to just take more.

Further edit- dnp works better the fatter you are. The leaner you get the less effect it has ime.

Jmac one of 2 things:

-sometimes dnp just doesn't work. Don't ask me the moa on it. I have zero clue. Just my experience. Sometimes it just doesn't work and I have zero clue past this.

-sometimes you just get shit dnp. Happens to even the best suppliers.

I'd just take a substantial break (3 months or more) then come back to it.

let's hope that's not the case, I'd be pretty pissed off. The timing was great, weather is still cold here, and I had plenty of time to run it without seeing family or friend. If I have to wait 3 month I'll be at start of summer, it will be way hotter and walking arround outside in shirt will still make me sweat like crazy, unlike now ...

Also FYI the remedy for either of these scenarios is not to just take more.

Further edit- dnp works better the fatter you are. The leaner you get the less effect it has ime.

You're right, that's why I'm suprised as I'm a 210+ lbs fat ass lol

For the record, I've lost 0.9lbs since yesterday. Pretty lame after 1800mg of DNP in the last 48 hours lol. I'm back at 600mg a day for now I'll see if weight still drop

For me the heat is random there’s time that I don’t feel hot at all and start to think that I adapted to that dose and then out of nowhere am sitting there with my shirt and shorts soaked . There’s nights I sleep with a cover and nights were I wake up wet . So I wouldn’t play with the dose just to feel heat . Also I’ve been on 250 everyday and have had no sides at all in fact I feel amazing maybe some water retention but that’s about it am now alternating 250-500-250 rotation now and fat is just dropping off fast . T3 did increase the heat more for me but I recently dropped that .

It was from MonsterLabs Store
I was satisfied with the DNP itself but I got 35-40ml max instead of 50 and it was a bit expensive so I switched to powder caps

I knew you don't need to feel bad for it to be working, but if you feel a certain amount of heat at 400mg from a source (which was lab tested), and you barely feel heat at that same dose with another source ... you would be concerned about the product - DNP is DNP after all, liquid or powder

If you are suspicious of the product and think it is wrongly dosed, simply do not use it anymore instead of doubling or tripling the dose.

I was once offered the diluted product, as I am an idiot in mathematics and it seemed too complicated calculations, I said, no thanks, go to hell.

If you are suspicious of the product and think it is wrongly dosed, simply do not use it anymore instead of doubling or tripling the dose.

I was once offered the diluted product, as I am an idiot in mathematics and it seemed too complicated calculations, I said, no thanks, go to hell.
This exactly . If you have caps that are misdosed, they may not be all underdosed, some may be overdosed. , the beauty of UG labs . It's not worth fucking around . There's a good guy on this board that knows a ton about dnp , he's not hard to find . Just sayin ....

One trick/hack that will pay off assuming the UGL can make caps reasonably consistent (clear caps it's at least visible and even pharma has an allowed variability range). Can also weigh an empty cap and a full one to see if the mg is even close - one would hope the contents are pure enough.

Buy a good stock, same provider, same batch. Shit isn't that expensive. Now every time you run it, you know exactly how YOU respond to that specific batch you are using and can better manage your planned dosing and not have to ever wonder about it. Our minds mess with us (we are all human) and on DNP you look like garbage and even the one variable we can actually measure without bias, weight loss, is influenced by glycogen out, water in, and fat loss - with the first two reversing upon cessation. Really hard to figure it all out and will make you 2nd guess yourself. With a batch that will last a number of runs - you remove a big variable from that equation. You'll still be prone to doubt (human brain) but you won't need to doubt your source/batch and individual response to it.

When you get a new larger batch. Start with a reasonable dose and retest/recalibrate on your first run.

Ohh, yeah with DNP you go crazy easily, the first time I used 50 mg doses, you know, all the nonsense you read made me be very cautious. However, other guys easily go up to a gram on their first run, I don't know what the hell is going on with them.

One trick/hack that will pay off assuming the UGL can make caps reasonably consistent (clear caps it's at least visible and even pharma has an allowed variability range). Can also weigh an empty cap and a full one to see if the mg is even close - one would hope the contents are pure enough.

Buy a good stock, same provider, same batch. Shit isn't that expensive. Now every time you run it, you know exactly how YOU respond to that specific batch you are using and can better manage your planned dosing and not have to ever wonder about it. Our minds mess with us (we are all human) and on DNP you look like garbage and even the one variable we can actually measure without bias, weight loss, is influenced by glycogen out, water in, and fat loss - with the first two reversing upon cessation. Really hard to figure it all out and will make you 2nd guess yourself. With a batch that will last a number of runs - you remove a big variable from that equation. You'll still be prone to doubt (human brain) but you won't need to doubt your source/batch and individual response to it.

When you get a new larger batch. Start with a reasonable dose and retest/recalibrate on your first run.

I totally agree with and had the same thought, that's why I bought 150 caps of this batch and was expecting to use it for 3 runs with peace of mind :LOL:
Unfortunatly I do not have a scale that work with so little weight so I can't weight the caps.

I'll see by monday if the weight is dropping. At 1500-2000kcal a day and 600mg DNP, after 5 days, there is no way the weight could stay the same - water retention should be full by now and dnp accumulation effect as well. If no weight loss then I'll know the batch unfortunatly ain't good.

Exactly this.

OP I was the same and when I was a newbie to drugs I was scared to run insulin and dnp. After I had used both I pretty much laughed to myself. You should always be careful and treat it with respect because in the wrong hands it's extremely dangerous but if dosed smartly (250mg per day) it's so much more effective than other fatloss drugs and probably safer as well.

Don't take this the wrong way and again I was exactly the same so I understand but now it's almost funny when I see a guy on 1.8g steroids including tren and he is scared to take dnp. I remember reading I would go into a coma on insulin and how dangerous it was and I believed that for years and dnp is no different. The issue with dnp is the dose that is amazing and effective and the dose that is stupid and extremely dangerous aren't that far apart. That's why under no circumstances ever does someone take over 500mg and 95% of people should just use 200-250mg per day. For many even running that dose EOD is best because they are extra sensitive.

If you have any specific questions just ask away. It's quite simple and just use 1 cap per day. Add it to an existing diet and make no other changes because adding it in and dropping calories at the same time is unnecessary. Over time to keep losing bodyfat you lower calories and I would always recommend a very restrictive diet the last week or 2. The most important thing is keeping to the same dose and staying hydrated throughout the day.
Good info

I totally agree with and had the same thought, that's why I bought 150 caps of this batch and was expecting to use it for 3 runs with peace of mind :LOL:
Unfortunatly I do not have a scale that work with so little weight so I can't weight the caps.

I'll see by monday if the weight is dropping. At 1500-2000kcal a day and 600mg DNP, after 5 days, there is no way the weight could stay the same - water retention should be full by now and dnp accumulation effect as well. If no weight loss then I'll know the batch unfortunatly ain't good.

It doesn't work like that. You already stated you are fat and you have just lost a lot of weight and you are consuming very low calories. You can't assume because of that you will just carry on losing weight in a linear fashion especially over such a short time period. Some guys can starve themselves and one night consume a massive amount of calories and the next day they are 5 pounds down and just like that can happen the opposite can happen as well. Losing bodyfat is often a very simple thing but our bodies are complex so in some cases especially when dieting over a long term and incorporating various drugs it can often start working against you.

Even if you think your DNP is underdosed it's stupid to take 1 cap every few hours and that shows you really shouldn't be using it. You could have really damaged yourself doing that. If you understand it's half life and for some it's effects don't hit instantly so by dosing it regularly through the day it could have put you in a bad position later on. If you have heard of people dying using DNP it's basically because they done that. Young girls who have no clue how to diet properly or take drugs who are all or nothing and they essentially starve themselves and they take 2-3 caps and don't feel it much so they take another 2 caps and again and later on they end up in hospital.

You wrote you took 1800mg DNP and in 2 days you lost just 0.9lbs... seriously. Again your DNP could be shit but that is plain stupid. There are many drugs you can do that with but DNP is not one of them! Just the same as insulin and if someone thinks it's degraded they shouldn't just treble dose it :eek: You already know DNP can put water retention on you so how can you judge weight loss in 2 days from a massive dose.

Your behaviour is wreckless. I don't want to be having a go but this is why DNP has a bad name. If you ever use DNP again please don't start high and just take 200mg and move up very gradually because your next brand/batch could be accurately or overdosed.

It doesn't work like that. You already stated you are fat and you have just lost a lot of weight and you are consuming very low calories. You can't assume because of that you will just carry on losing weight in a linear fashion especially over such a short time period. Some guys can starve themselves and one night consume a massive amount of calories and the next day they are 5 pounds down and just like that can happen the opposite can happen as well. Losing bodyfat is often a very simple thing but our bodies are complex so in some cases especially when dieting over a long term and incorporating various drugs it can often start working against you.

Even if you think your DNP is underdosed it's stupid to take 1 cap every few hours and that shows you really shouldn't be using it. You could have really damaged yourself doing that. If you understand it's half life and for some it's effects don't hit instantly so by dosing it regularly through the day it could have put you in a bad position later on. If you have heard of people dying using DNP it's basically because they done that. Young girls who have no clue how to diet properly or take drugs who are all or nothing and they essentially starve themselves and they take 2-3 caps and don't feel it much so they take another 2 caps and again and later on they end up in hospital.

You wrote you took 1800mg DNP and in 2 days you lost just 0.9lbs... seriously. Again your DNP could be shit but that is plain stupid. There are many drugs you can do that with but DNP is not one of them! Just the same as insulin and if someone thinks it's degraded they shouldn't just treble dose it :eek: You already know DNP can put water retention on you so how can you judge weight loss in 2 days from a massive dose.

Your behaviour is wreckless. I don't want to be having a go but this is why DNP has a bad name. If you ever use DNP again please don't start high and just take 200mg and move up very gradually because your next brand/batch could be accurately or overdosed.
I’m not surprised. His diet is terrible and I’m not even sure if he trains (let alone does even cardio). Just check his DNP cycle log.

Does DNP lose its effectiveness over time? Is there a period after which DNP stops working effectively, necessitating a break before it can work effectively again? Or can it be taken continuously until the desired amount of fat is burned? I'm aware that some individuals use benarly with Clen to prolong the fat-burning effects.

Does DNP lose its effectiveness over time? Is there a period after which DNP stops working effectively, necessitating a break before it can work effectively again? Or can it be taken continuously until the desired amount of fat is burned? I'm aware that some individuals use benarly with Clen to prolong the fat-burning effects.
DNP doesn't stop working. The reason people think it does is because it takes longer to lose fat as you have less and less on your body.

You don't have to use Benadryl with clenbuterol, that's bullshit.

DNP doesn't stop working. The reason people think it does is because it takes longer to lose fat as you have less and less on your body.

You don't have to use Benadryl with clenbuterol, that's bullshit.
Thanks @danieltx that explaination makes senes. I have heard people say DNP only burns fat for a certain amount of time before you need to take a break, but I wasn't sure if that was a proven fact.

While it does not stop working, there does seem to be some loss of effectiveness when it is run for too long.

Having a week off after 2 or 3 weeks of use seems to be the most optimal protocol.

Conciliator also had some suggestions in this regard.

Type-IIxs had a very interesting post and I think he also talked about this.

While it does not stop working, there does seem to be some loss of effectiveness when it is run for too long.

Having a week off after 2 or 3 weeks of use seems to be the most optimal protocol.

Conciliator also had some suggestions in this regard.

Type-IIxs had a very interesting post and I think he also talked about this.
Thank you, I will search for Conciliator and Type-IIxs threads on this, as I am intresting in confirming if there is some loss of effectivness when it's run too long.

let's hope that's not the case, I'd be pretty pissed off. The timing was great, weather is still cold here, and I had plenty of time to run it without seeing family or friend. If I have to wait 3 month I'll be at start of summer, it will be way hotter and walking arround outside in shirt will still make me sweat like crazy, unlike now ...

You're right, that's why I'm suprised as I'm a 210+ lbs fat ass lol

For the record, I've lost 0.9lbs since yesterday. Pretty lame after 1800mg of DNP in the last 48 hours lol. I'm back at 600mg a day for now I'll see if weight still drop

1.8 GRAMS of DNP in 48 hours. Others have mentioned this already, but that is just plain stupid. Kind of like dropping Acid then saying an hour later, "I dont feel anything" then taking a few more tabs.

Also weight day to day is bullshit. You can take your weight daily, but use a rolling 7 day average so you can remove fluctuations that naturally occur daily.

Thank you, I will search for Conciliator and Type-IIxs threads on this, as I am intresting in confirming if there is some loss of effectivness when it's run too long.

Conciliator

I've run low dose cycles for 3-4 weeks. There's no reason you need to keep your cycles short. In the original clinical research, people were kept on DNP for months at a time to over a year, with long-term results. Since the body develops a slight tolerance to DNP, the dose was slowly increased, as needed, to keep weight loss humming along. It doesn't take much DNP to accomplish this. They (Cutting, Tainter, Simkins) usually used 75mg jumps in the clinical research.

The reason shorter cycles are so popular nowadays is because guys typically run high-dose inferno cycles. These necessitate a psychological break, if nothing else, after a couple of weeks. But cycles like this are a poor way to run it, IMO, especially since it's much more dangerous. I've always espoused longer, low-dose cycles, for as long as you need to reach your goals.

Even at lower dosages, you might choose to use DNP cyclically. You might discontinue use every few weeks for a psychological break or maybe as part of an anabolic phase in which you focus on building muscle, like with the UD2.0. I saw that XxCrisisxX likes to run it this way. Whatever the reason, you can start back up on the DNP as soon as you want to. The only reason I'd see someone waiting is if he wanted to ration his DNP, resuming use only after his sensitivity to the drug had been reestablished. In his extensive 1937 research, Simkins said "Tolerance to the drug is established rapidly, so that to produce a consistent loss of weight the dosage must gradually be raised. On the other hand, the acquired tolerance is rapidly lost if the drug is discontinued for as short a period as two weeks. The dinitrophenol may then be resumed at a lower dosage level with its original effect on the patient. It is remarkable how sensitive many patients are to a slight increase in the dosage." Considering it doesn't take much DNP to overcome any tolerance, I'd just stay on a low dose, increasing it as needed, until you reach your goals.

Hope that helps,

A few comments... The fat loss and heat are dose-defendant. You can take a low dose and not feel hot or tired at all. With moderate doses, you can feel hot but have a body temperature below normal due to overcompensation by your body's thermoregulation. It's only with very high doses (relative to personal tolerance) that body temperature starts to rise above normal. A body temperature above normal is the #1 sign of impending toxicity. Most people on DNP have a body temperature well within the normal range.

I'd argue that yellow sweat is not a side effect of DNP. Sweat, yes. And sweat can naturally stain things yellow. But "yellow sweat" is simply not noted in either the original clinical research on DNP or in the thousands of DNP logs on the internet.

DNP permanently stains a lot of things yellow, but not everything. For example, it will come out of clothes with detergent and can be removed from some surfaces.

Type-IIxs

With long-term administration (> 7 weeks), two factors lead to sudden cessation of weight loss (after weeks of steady, rapid weight loss):

1. Factor 1: rapidly acquired tolerance to the drug. EX:

One patient, on a daily dose of 320 mg, resulting in a RMR ↑26%, lost weight at an average rate of 1.4 kg (3 lb) weekly x 7 weeks. Then, for 6 weeks, she lost no weight even though the dose was raised to 400 mg daily. A RMR determination at this time showed that RMR ↑ by a mere 6% (relatively rare)
The acquired tolerance is rapidly lost if the drug is discontinued for as short a period as two weeks. The dinitrophenol may then be resumed at a lower dosage level with its original effect on the patient.

2. Factor 2: Edema (profound); DNP promotes water storage in the tissues of the body. EX:

Another patient, on a daily dose of 300 mg, resulting in a RMR ↑46%, lost an average of 0.9 kg (2 lb) weekly x 8 weeks. Then, she suddenly stopped losing weight. The dosage was increased to 400 mg daily x 4 weeks with no resultant weight loss. A RMR determination at this time showed that RMR ↑ by a considerable 62% (common)

Naturally, cessation from DNP at such a time results in dramatic water, and therefore weight, loss.

[12] Simkins, S. (1937). Dinitrophenol and dessicated thyroid in the treatment of obesity. Journal of the American Medical Association, 108(25), 2110. doi:10.1001/jama.1937.02780250024006

Also you can read this tread

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner