over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP experience

This exactly . If you have caps that are misdosed, they may not be all underdosed, some may be overdosed. , the beauty of UG labs . It's not worth fucking around . There's a good guy on this board that knows a ton about dnp , he's not hard to find . Just sayin ....
dinitro? is he still around>?

DNP doesn't stop working. The reason people think it does is because it takes longer to lose fat as you have less and less on your body.

You don't have to use Benadryl with clenbuterol, that's bullshit.
I would imagine the body's effort at homeostasis has ways of counteracting the effects of DNP with prolonged exposure to diminish it's power

For example anecdotally it's associated with decreased T3 levels

I dont think so - Ive heard great things though. shame he's gone. Ive used Geochris's and it made it a breeze to go from a fat 260 to 230 quick, now back up to a much better body comp of 270 lol

No, he exited abruptly a couple years before Covid. Generally, his stuff was solid, but even with him I got one order years ago that was clearly less potent than other orders. While some of the better sources were more consistent with their raws, no one was immune. So, no attack on the source's integrity, just a comment on the challenges getting consistent raws.

No, he exited abruptly a couple years before Covid. Generally, his stuff was solid, but even with him I got one order years ago that was clearly less potent than other orders. While some of the better sources were more consistent with their raws, no one was immune. So, no attack on the source's integrity, just a comment on the challenges getting consistent raws.
Same here.His last batches must of been underdosed.

A couple things that get mentioned but until you try you don't really appreciate:
1) lack of rebound in fat gain. You basically need to eat your way to fat again. If you are on this board, this should NOT be happening. I'd have to work damn hard at it and be a total slob for a lengthy period.
2) after a period of use, even a short one, your body and insulin sensitivity are primed for adding muscle (and not fat, making #1 even harder). Now personally I'm regaining previously held muscle as I've downsized the last 1-2 years so likely an exaggerated effect but much quicker for a period than the same cruise dose would otherwise allow.

Now all that said, I don't want to romanticize the benefits as if there's no cost. You hold a whole layer of water and have super low glycogen while on (look like shit and takes time to unwind fully). Also I don't care about these random "I was on DNP and setting PRs no problem" posts...if you even remotely train decently...the fuck you were. It's a full reset on major lifts as leverages change heavily with glycogen, water, and fat loss...plus you just kind of drag ass working at normal hard pace unless your effective dose is very low (awesome but not me or most others).

Same here.His last batches must of been underdosed.

Everyone gets raws from China so there is always a risk and it's why testing is important. Although some of the testing can't be trusted either. Even if you have a generally good supplier mistakes can happen and bad batches are possible. We are lucky because things have been very consistent. Although Geno told me he got a very small batch from his supplier and instead of powder it was crystal (he never orders) and he tested it and it was 57% which is bad (should be about 70%). He just had his last powder tested at 85% which is good.

Everyone gets raws from China so there is always a risk and it's why testing is important.

How do you test the DNP? With the fire test?

People must be shitty to counterfeit this stuff that is produced by the ton and at a very low cost. It's not that different than someone counterfeiting caffeine.

People must be shitty to counterfeit this stuff that is produced by the ton and at a very low cost. It's not that different than someone counterfeiting caffeine.

It's not being purposely faked. It can just be a low quality production run which results in poor purity.

Because it's cheap and mass produced...manufacturers and legit purchasers don't care as much as say a true pharmaceutical product or lab sample for research.

Lab tested to see the purity of the powder.

Lethargic is what I remember most...sweating was there, simple carbs like 100% Cherry Juice..made me into an instant fountain of sweat. 400mg was the max...tried 600mg and no bueno, felt off. Like others said never ever just increase the dose on this because you can't feel it, it will hit, not the compound to be fckin with. No crazy sides like some of the horror stories..just tired/lethargic mostly for me, always feeling "clamy".

I experimented with dnp once. I had 250 mg caps i took eod. I had the guy make me 125mg caps i took every day. I did dnp 6 weeks at low dose. I still got hit and sweated more than usual but it was bearable. A guy in my area died from dnp from my gym horrible story. I was the leanest ive ever been. I still have it on hand but i will only take no more than 200mg eod.

It's not being purposely faked. It can just be a low quality production run which results in poor purity.

Because it's cheap and mass produced...manufacturers and legit purchasers don't care as much as say a true pharmaceutical product or lab sample for research.

I do not expect 99% purity like products intended for human consumption, but neither should large margins occur such as having a batch with 60% purity or less.

I have no idea what its industrial use is, but the companies that buy it expect to get what they are buying.

I do not expect 99% purity like products intended for human consumption, but neither should large margins occur such as having a batch with 60% purity or less.

I have no idea what its industrial use is, but the companies that buy it expect to get what they are buying.

You'd be amazed. Purity is cost and profit matters. As purity/quality of sample rises exponentially with cost. It's crazy. Even human FDA grade shit isn't 99% routinely. DNP tends to be herbicide and pesticide so I'm thinking huge batches where even 80% is good enough (think third world agg) as those products need to be cheap and easier/more profitable to put more cheap shit in if needed than buy higher grade.

Research grade tends to be highest I think and expensive for almost anything. Had a conversation with a guy who works on missile/weapons tech and metals (R&D for new tech). The grades he needs especially for bonding or welding more exotic and unmatched metals is apparently a real bitch. No way to cut corners, they tried every way, basically pay out the ass for single customer special one off high purity/quality that's needed. Can't use regular sources even highest quality on normal market.

You'd be amazed. Purity is cost and profit matters. As purity/quality of sample rises exponentially with cost. It's crazy. Even human FDA grade shit isn't 99% routinely. DNP tends to be herbicide and pesticide so I'm thinking huge batches where even 80% is good enough (think third world agg) as those products need to be cheap and easier/more profitable to put more cheap shit in if needed than buy higher grade.

Research grade tends to be highest I think and expensive for almost anything. Had a conversation with a guy who works on missile/weapons tech and metals (R&D for new tech). The grades he needs especially for bonding or welding more exotic and unmatched metals is apparently a real bitch. No way to cut corners, they tried every way, basically pay out the ass for single customer special one off high purity/quality that's needed. Can't use regular sources even highest quality on normal market.

1kg 98%+ purity is extremely cheap. Problem is being able to procure it.

1kg 98%+ purity is extremely cheap. Problem is being able to procure it.

Holy shit! 1kg for $159 vs 250mg of "analytical standard) for $59. Didn't think the spread was that much.

I don't know how people get or don't get it but assuming it's this cheap to manufacture 98% purity (might be bullshit but if you sell research samples legit hope not) I'd think easier to get 90% or more purity powder.

Holy shit! 1kg for $159 vs 250mg of "analytical standard) for $59. Didn't think the spread was that much.

I don't know how people get or don't get it but assuming it's this cheap to manufacture 98% purity (might be bullshit but if you sell research samples legit hope not) I'd think easier to get 90% or more purity powder.

We pay ALOT more than that so that link is extremely interesting. Although it's not even the price of the powder that is an issue it's what we pay for shipping it... ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131