over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Results.... Tell all!!

My workouts while on DNP were not intense at all. I do an every other day workout with maybe 3 or 4 sets per bodypart... cardio is just if I feel like it.. which is usually good for about 5 days.. and thats only on off training days and I WALK only about 20 to 25 mins. Theres really no reason.. but I like to keep in the habit of working out. If I just didnt work out for a week to 10 days I would have a hard time getting back into the routine. I really crank up the workouts after being off.. and really try to kick as much insulin as possible for the rebound effect to try and put any muscle I might have lost.. if any... or add a couple pounds.

BTW... as far as uses for DNP I have read somewhere that it actually will kill cancer cells. There was a Doctor in GA I believe that got busted because he was curing some cancers by giving his patients DNP... Interesting none the less!!

Interesting, I've heard it can damage/destroy mitochondria. Its was in a very old article. I going to try to dig it up and post it here.

Interesting, I've heard it can damage/destroy mitochondria. Its was in a very old article. I going to try to dig it up and post it here.

I would love to see the above mentioned articles when ever you get around to locating them

You honestly think pros dont use this stuff, talk to Big A

DNP is a tool when used responsibly. Helps speed up weightloss. Just like the anabolics i use help speed up anabolism. Its the handful of idiots who use it irresponsibly that give it a bad name.

actually i know a couple top pros. and they would never use the stuff. i have no doubt some pros use it. but the top guys.....are not. ask big a? why? i wouldnt want him to air anyones buisness out here. i dont care who takes it, but there are so many people who look like shit doing stupid things cuz they dont have anyidea about what bodybuilding is. they just keep jamming drugs in their body, thinking its the next big secret of the pros. and how do we know what responsibly using it is? there are no real guidlines for bbing use. look at dan duchane....how many people used his crazy ideas? who tried to make ghb from his recipies? putting out info is fine. everyone makes up their own mind, but someone should also tell people.....think twice before you do something, taking a pesticide to get leaner cuz you dont want to stick to a diet, and do your cardio is hardly responsible. im sure people are gonn get pissed cuz im sayin not to use it. i know a guy, on here who is a freak!!! he just used dnp for 4 weeks. did it work, yes. did he have to do it? no;.did i tell him he is crazy? yes. is he still my friend....yes. but i will tell him everytime he does something reackless.......not to do it. its peoples choice but sooner or later they will learn......short cuts are not the way to do it.
make no mistake about it......dnp is a shortcut to getting lean. you can get the same results without harming your body, possibly your brain, but it tkaes more guts!

i brought up big a because i saw a post of his on using the stuff ( And he was a top level competitor), not for him to air anybodys business. BTW tell me this, how do you know that jay doesnt use it. He'll also deny slin if you ask him but thats an obvious one he's on.

So DNP is a shortcut, what do you call slin (which can be very dangerous as well, without propper usage)? So What, do people on slin not have "the guts" to eat enough without the assisted shuttle?

Your view on DNP very much reminds me of the view most americans and the media have about Anabolics.

Maybe i shouldnt take in any more protein shakes either, just eat more because shakes are a shortcut :rolleyes:

BTW i've never encouraged anybody to use it, and only an idiot would put anything in their body they're unfamiliar with without the propper research.

yellow semen? More lethargic than I already am from my diet? Cooking from the inside out? Ummmm, no thanks, FUCK THAT. Your basically poisoning yourself and self inducing sickness. I'll just use some clen and hit the cardio hard, hell clen sides are bad enough for me, I wouldnt be the type of guy who could handle DNP I can tell that already

i brought up big a because i saw a post of his on using the stuff ( And he was a top level competitor), not for him to air anybodys business. BTW tell me this, how do you know that jay doesnt use it. He'll also deny slin if you ask him but thats an obvious one he's on.

So DNP is a shortcut, what do you call slin (which can be very dangerous as well, without propper usage)? So What, do people on slin not have "the guts" to eat enough without the assisted shuttle?

Your view on DNP very much reminds me of the view most americans and the media have about Anabolics.

Maybe i shouldnt take in any more protein shakes either, just eat more because shakes are a shortcut :rolleyes:

BTW i've never encouraged anybody to use it, and only an idiot would put anything in their body they're unfamiliar with without the propper research.

how do i know jay,,,,,thats funny. one thing i can tell you, he is so damn strict on his diet year round, he doesnt need any help burning fat,. he is not afraid to bust his ass at all. i have see jay around for about......13 years now. i grew up near him and knew who he was before he even hit the national scene.
im not doubting some guys have used it. why i dont know. probably cuz they heard this and that and like all the other things you think you HAVE to use, to compete. i was told i would never be lean enough wothout t3,gh, and clen....guess what i was then told by someone who really knows their shit its all a waste of money. and they were right. im ready for the pitt 3 weeks out and not on any of that crap. i saved a whole lotta money. and nobody believes im not on that stuff. which is fine. all im saying, bust your ass, diet, train, supplement and thats it. keep looking for the secret drug and you will never maximize your true potential. even big a says.....the pros secret......consistancy. its not magic drugs. so you used it huh? post some pics of how you looked after you ran the dnp. im interested in how shredded you got from it. im not busting balls and im not calling you out. but i dont give a shit what studies say, doctors say.....cuz one thing i have learned in the past year.....it dont have to make sense on paper or in a book. some shit works some shit makes promises it cant keep! lets see the in gym results og DNP!!!!!!

yellow semen? More lethargic than I already am from my diet? Cooking from the inside out? Ummmm, no thanks, FUCK THAT. Your basically poisoning yourself and self inducing sickness. I'll just use some clen and hit the cardio hard, hell clen sides are bad enough for me, I wouldnt be the type of guy who could handle DNP I can tell that already

lmao those sides happen at higher doses. 200-300mg is what i call responsible use where side effects are non-exhistent with an increased metabolic rate close to 20%. Dont forget that irresponsible clen use will lead to heart arrhythmia, heart damage, and heart failure.

i will never use dnp at the doses i have in the past. for now and in the futire i will be at most be running 200mg alongside a sound diet and cardio, which doesnt give me any sides that i notice anyways.

btw read this, this is what i call responsible use

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...4,673,691.PN.&OS=PN/4,673,691&RS=PN/4,673,691

On a side note, i hear this all the damn time. dnp will not cook you from the inside out. The danger with dnp is dehydration.

honestly bro skip the clen and try the gaspari miotropin. this shit is powerful. i have no idea how it works but it does. and better than clen and eca and all that stuff. i didnt believe it. so i tried it. and it friggin works. maybe at the end throw in like 20mcg of clen if you are behind, but i dont think you will need it.

here is a good formula:
dont get fat,
dont need to drop the fat,
dont need DNP,
everything is good!!!:)

how do i know jay,,,,,thats funny. one thing i can tell you, he is so damn strict on his diet year round, he doesnt need any help burning fat,. he is not afraid to bust his ass at all. i have see jay around for about......13 years now. i grew up near him and knew who he was before he even hit the national scene.
im not doubting some guys have used it. why i dont know. probably cuz they heard this and that and like all the other things you think you HAVE to use, to compete. i was told i would never be lean enough wothout t3,gh, and clen....guess what i was then told by someone who really knows their shit its all a waste of money. and they were right. im ready for the pitt 3 weeks out and not on any of that crap. i saved a whole lotta money. and nobody believes im not on that stuff. which is fine. all im saying, bust your ass, diet, train, supplement and thats it. keep looking for the secret drug and you will never maximize your true potential. even big a says.....the pros secret......consistancy. its not magic drugs. so you used it huh? post some pics of how you looked after you ran the dnp. im interested in how shredded you got from it. im not busting balls and im not calling you out. but i dont give a shit what studies say, doctors say.....cuz one thing i have learned in the past year.....it dont have to make sense on paper or in a book. some shit works some shit makes promises it cant keep! lets see the in gym results og DNP!!!!!!

I never said i use dnp to get freaky lean top level physique. I am not pro. Hell you probably look better then i do, but i do look better then most. wait so are you saying dnp doesnt work now, because of what it says on paper. that is rediculous - anybody who has used it will tell you that one thing it does do is work, its hell at higher doses but it works.

here is a good formula:
dont get fat,
dont need to drop the fat,
dont need DNP,
everything is good!!!:)

Bingo, SO TRUE!!!

But when you do get fat, its a useful tool :D

I never said i use dnp to get freaky lean top level physique. I am not pro. Hell you probably look better then i do, but i do look better then most. wait so are you saying dnp doesnt work now, because of what it says on paper. that is rediculous - anybody who has used it will tell you that one thing it does do is work, its hell at higher doses but it works.

i dont care if you look like a pro, i dont care if you look like most. cuz most look like shit!!!! so you take a dangerous chemical, not to compete, not to get in pro shape but to look better than most? does that make sense?you said you use it....for what? to cut 10lb? shit bro, if you aint competing, or needing to be freaky shredded then why use it? and why the hell would you reccomend it or talk about it to people who compete who are pushing the envelope? what do you weigh? whats your bodyfat pre and post dnp? what results did you get ? whats your daily diet like? how do you train? tell us about you! dont just come on here reccomending dnp saying you look better than most. what are your credentials? did you just order it and take it and now you are saying how great it is? hell im not against drus, im against people not qualified or experienced reccomending them. fill us in!

Btw lucian you have a phenomenal physique (just checked your profile) its obvious you got there with hard work and guts ;)

but dnp does work and if i can get from point a to point b quicker with this, then im going to use. just like clen can get me from point a to b quicker. i just see clen as a honda and dnp as a ferrari. the ferrari will get me there faster.

honestly bro skip the clen and try the gaspari miotropin. this shit is powerful. i have no idea how it works but it does. and better than clen and eca and all that stuff. i didnt believe it. so i tried it. and it friggin works. maybe at the end throw in like 20mcg of clen if you are behind, but i dont think you will need it.

I'll look into it for sure bro. Clen def works for me, but it def hinders my training a little, it bothers my breathing and I know its not good for the heart. Which is always in the back of my mind ya know? This first time I'm hearing of this Gaspari stuff, I'll look into it

bro im not trying to mess with you. ive been here a long ass time and see a ltoa shit about how to use this and that and if someone can prove me wrong, fine. i dont know you. you dont know me, but things like slin and dnp are dangerous and the dnp we just dont have the answers for. and should not be used by people not competing at a high level EVER!!! i didnt mean to put you on the spot, i just want to see what the real life results are. and do you have any long term health issues? and did you tell your doc what you are doing? i tell mine everything. he thinks im nuts but it keeps me safer!

Btw lucian you have a phenomenal physique (just checked your profile) its obvious you got there with hard work and guts ;)

but dnp does work and if i can get from point a to point b quicker with this, then im going to use. just like clen can get me from point a to b quicker. i just see clen as a honda and dnp as a ferrari. the ferrari will get me there faster.

thanks bro and if you want to use it fine. just be careful what you say. there are a lota lurkers who will take your words and run with it. and it suck to have people get hurt cuz they dont understand. remember.....people will take your advice. and sometimes misinterperate it.

okay since im on the spot now hahaha

ill have to post a pic, just give me a min.

okay heres a lil background on why i was so fat

spent 5 weeks icu followed by 3 weeks in the hospital after a near fatal car crash. actually only have one lung believe it or not. after my car crash i ws very depressed, no lifting - a lot of drinking and fast food.

anyhow not sure what the bodyfat % was in the first pic maybe 17-20%

2 stints at dnp within 5 weeks got me to the second pic.

the last pic was just s bit ago. I' havn't been on any gear for 6+ months now and am typically 15-20lbs heavier ( lol i swear!)

haha should probablly include this

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear