mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do any of you gentlemen own an Audemars Piquet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Whether that stench is from bullshit or mental illness remains to be seen

Definitely severe mental health issues. What normal 40 yr old man takes anabolic drugs just to look and feel good when he has shitty genetics and doesn't even compete as a bodybuilder? That's ME, Brother

I am getting a pre owned 2019 Titanium Ghost Chronograph. Brand new if you can even qualify to get one will cost you over $43k. Im getting mine out the door for $26,500 including taxes. It's this watch. I'll post pix soon as I take delivery hopefully today. It's this piece. Only has one small scratch near the buckle and has box and papers. One owner. It will be a good addition to my Rolex SkyDweller, Panerai Pam 90, Breathing Super Avenger 2 and Omega Ploprof. Posting pix later

Nice piece! I hit the brakes on my watch buying last year and have held true so far :LOL:

Nice piece! I hit the brakes on my watch buying last year and have held true so far :LOL:
I really need to stop. I have a Rolex two tone Sky Dweller, Panerai Pam 90, Breitling Super Avenger 2, Omega Ploprof and now this Audemars Piquet will be my new toy. This is like being a crackhead.

Just curious, what is hideous about this?
View attachment 196934View attachment 196934
I find the entire dial hideous, the dial color, the function clutters the design. One of the ugliest designs ive ever seen. Its all a matter of opinion. Like the Daytona, Sub, Seadweller and deepsea though I think there are better looking watches. But next watch for me is sea dweller or sub 41.

There are a few members who are into and own high end watches on here. I am not one of them :eek: The best I have is a Victorinox. I am into watches though and if I had the money I would own a few.
Its a completely irrational hobby. Basically the equivalent of women and their handbags...

We’re in the same boat here. 36 here - wearing a watch seems horrendous to me. In all sincerity still getting used to my wedding band after four years. Couldn’t do a whoop strap either

Everything has become so streamline - phone wallet watch all in one. One of my mates car keys are even integrated into his phone.
I cant imagine not wearing a watch. Even wear it sleeping. Only time off is showering...

Keep deflecting

just cements my point

Yes, I’m crazy and all over the place just like most men on this board but I’m not hurting anyone.

May I ask why are you going so above and beyond to be a trailer park trash douche?

Whats your question, Bubba?

I don't own an AP but I can appreciate them. I'll be honest I wasn't a fan originally, but the royal oak grew on me. Although if I were to spend another £25-30k on another watch, personally I'd probably grab a Rolex Yacht-master, rose gold oyster flex. I am not a huge fan of metal bracelets and i quite like the simplicity of a yacht-master.

I am a big fan of Ulysse Nardin and own a couple, amongst a few breitlings, longines and IWC.

My only concern these days with pricier watches is if not bought right, you can lose a fair bit on them, but also in London you cant really wear them out as watch thefts are through the roof. As a result I don't often wear mine, or I opt for one of the more every day watches.

Brietling is really good for that, the avenger, endurance and superocean with rubber straps are great all around every day watches.

But yeah, AP is another class. Its up there with Patek.
Love my breitlings.....

Its a completely irrational hobby. Basically the equivalent of women and their handbags...
Yep, I know a girl that has probably $30k in bags. Her friend is probably at $150k, probably more the more I think about it. Some of those Hermes are like $50k

I really need to stop. I have a Rolex two tone Sky Dweller, Panerai Pam 90, Breitling Super Avenger 2, Omega Ploprof and now this Audemars Piquet will be my new toy. This is like being a crackhead.
I got up to over 100 total watches.
I wanted to close out with something meaningful to my current time in life so I got my Grand Seiko Snowflake and called it quits.
Sold a few last year when I bought my place; one Rolex, one Omega, an IWC and a Panerai.

Attachments

• IMG_1087.jpeg
    IMG_1087.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 13
  • 71408019290__7B7E3226-F502-4AF5-8872-D6D5B6DF4468.jpeg
    71408019290__7B7E3226-F502-4AF5-8872-D6D5B6DF4468.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 71407746365__C70DB2FF-F3FD-4E87-AA15-78E9885A53D8.jpeg
    71407746365__C70DB2FF-F3FD-4E87-AA15-78E9885A53D8.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1256.jpeg
    IMG_1256.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1257.jpeg
    IMG_1257.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 12
I own 1 watch.

s-l1600.jpg

Yes, I’m crazy and all over the place just like most men on this board but I’m not hurting anyone.
you’ve yet to mention the other possibility I elucidated
May I ask why are you going so above and beyond to be a trailer park trash douche?
In your opinion how have i done this
Whats your question, Bubba?
Well i guess the fault lies with me for not spelling it out in crayon for you.

tell me how you go from this​

I live in sorr

Goals are to be just be fairly healthy and alive. I have had my share of good looks, fancy cars and watches. Now I drive a Prius and wear an Apple Watch and put my money in things that will grow over time and enjoy my work/life balance that I had never done before.

to this​

I’m waiting for my completely custom 2024 C8 Vette to get built. First time I’m gonna own a mid engine car. I used to have a 2018 z06

and this​

I was extremely embarrassed at work the other day when I was told by a colleague that I had blood on my pants and then I realized after going to the doctor that I have hemorrhoids that bleed every time I poop. I don’t have the best job with the best co pay and can’t afford surgery. I am so ashamed to meet anyone anymore and I wear the large depends that soak up the blood after I poop. Is there any hope for a guy like me?

to this​

I have been intrigued by them since I saw Arnold wearing one in End of Days when I was a kid.

This will be my first AP and I’m buying it slightly unseen slightly used but in great shape with box n papers. Did you try this watch and how do you like it? Right now I currently own a Rolex Skydweller two tone, Panerai Pam 90, Breitling Super Avenger 2 and an Omega Ploprof with Date feature.

Can’t wait for my first AP after I got pooped on by a Rolex dealer and their snobby attitude.

It’s not just the fact that apparently you’ve fallen into some pile of money….it’s that you’ve also done a 180 on your views about not only watches but cars as well.

Seems strange. Just like the rest of your backstory

the fact that you keep arguing the point lends credibility to my argument. Someone telling the truth has no reason to be offended.

whether or not you answer at this point is irrelevant. My intention was to show that you’re at the very least, a partial fabrication. If the rest of these guys wanna keep talking to you like you’re an actual real person then that’s their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dren46
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner