advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do deconate and long esters eliminate hair miniaturization?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cured chrons disease you’d be richer than Jeff Bezos.

The elements of fraud: misrepresenting yourself or others to cause a financial loss or gain to another party.

I won’t even get to part with those 2 accounts created at the same time that just happen to be defending you. It’s almost like they’re in on it.

You’re lying to get exposure, followers, clients, and money. You might fool a small number of people but the vast majority of this board is going to be extremely skeptical of you based on your claims of curing diseases.

Testimonials are not proof of curing a disease. Even you know that.
Np keep copeing bud. I can literally share convos for all the cases I've flat out cured over the past ten years almost and endless months or years of the convos with these people and updates on test and Dr visits. But ya I've staged years of fake convos all to what... if you check my ig and fb I post once every 6 months normally and I've posted my testimonials maybe once.. if I was dying for clients and alike I'd be post daily and my testimonials daily... yet I've posted some of them once lmao your statement doesn't add up to this circumstance. And you ignored all my other points because they backed my point up and negated yours such as famous bbers and world class athletes also backing me. Ya they are putting their rep on the line.

I've cured diseases and don't need to brag about it or post it nor need to post more then a couple times a year or at all and make a killing... so ya your assumption makes zero sense with all the facts I've posted and that can be backed. Your iq isn't shining too much right here tbh

I've cured diseases and don't need to brag about it or post it
Your IG account. You posted it up at the top.

I get English isn’t your first language but please stop the lies. This is just silly at this point.

Attachments

• IMG_2141.png
    IMG_2141.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 16
Your IG account. You posted it up at the top.

I get English isn’t your first language but please stop the lies. This is just silly at this point.
Lmao keep hating bud. I'll keep going with my altho only a few thousand well 5k on yt 3k fb group of thousands of people who absolutely love me for the things I've done for them and coaching first place world wide athletes and literally saving people's lives.

What are you helping people with again and who are you again? Oh wait nobody :) enjoy wasting your time hating and not being productive in your own life as I legit help thousands of people.

Real winner lmao. I'll keep claiming I cured diseases too :) go attempt to comment I havent cured those people on my ig or fb group and watch your sorry ass get laughed by a few thousand people. Legit dumbass.

Would you mind providing the 3 world champion poweifters you coach names, federation, lifts, or something...?

It would add a lot to credibility as I ran into a guy years ago touting success of his HIT training methods in producing strength athletes and it ended up that the specific world champion PL had competed in an obscure federation as the only lifter in his weight class (ie all he had to do was show up to win).

Would you mind providing the 3 world champion poweifters you coach names, federation, lifts, or something...?

It would add a lot to credibility as I ran into a guy years ago touting success of his HIT training methods in producing strength athletes and it ended up that the specific world champion PL had competed in an obscure federation as the only lifter in his weight class (ie all he had to do was show up to win).
I posted screens of my testimonials and website name right there and I posted a screen of one of them. It's kinda silly the thread isn't even about this but there's idiots trying to discredit me and I'm having to prove my feats lol... getting way off topic cause of a few morons.

I posted screens of my testimonials and website name right there and I posted a screen of one of them. It's kinda silly the thread isn't even about this but there's idiots trying to discredit me and I'm having to prove my feats lol... getting way off topic cause of a few morons.
You’re on Professional Muscle, guys are not going to just take your word for these outlandish claims. The onus is on you to prove what you’re claiming. Doesn’t matter what you’re here for, when you have such bullshit posted on your social media, people aren’t going to take you seriously. Calling people morons is what people do when they don’t have anything clever to say. You’d probably have better luck at elite fitness or afboard with your charlatan act.

You’re on Professional Muscle, guys are not going to just take your word for these outlandish claims. The onus is on you to prove what you’re claiming. Doesn’t matter what you’re here for, when you have such bullshit posted on your social media, people aren’t going to take you seriously. Calling people morons is what people do when they don’t have anything clever to say. You’d probably have better luck at elite fitness or afboard with your charlatan act.
Bullshit posted on my social media ok lmao. I'm here replying to post about my video. Others are taking it off topic and I'm backing my claims. You can cope all you want yourself. And ill stand proud with my feats of curing diseases and coaching extreme famous bbers pros and first place athletes. I legit have their testimonials and more. You want to believe I got to where I am and with my following making fake testimonials is beyond laughable. Sorry bud I've coached extremely top people and cured diseases and a bigger following because of that then anyone here. :) deal with it.

I think I’ll take the Cleveland Clinic over Charlatan YouTuber.

IMG_0252.jpeg

Is this seriously the proof you have for curing Hashimoto's Disease? 🤣

This bullshit isn't going to fly here. The sooner you get that through your thick delusional skull, maybe we'll get another 3 year break from you.
The proof of blood test of antibodies normal isn't proof lmfao didn't realize I was dealing with a complete moron. You know thats how hashimotos is detected right... thyroid anti bodies lmfao

Here's another good one of a guy who's had multiple surgeries dealing with the best drs in the country and faking the convos and pictures of him sending me his bloody shits and then into complete remission no disease no inflammation.

Incomming severly low iq comment of ahahah ya colonoscopys is proof?? Lmao man the intelligence here is strong.

Keep copeing because you haven't done shit with your life and I've legitimately saved peoples lives. Cry some more "waa that's not legit"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202-163604_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202-163604_Messenger.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240202-163630_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202-163630_Messenger.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240202-163647_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202-163647_Messenger.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240202-163708_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202-163708_Messenger.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240202-163725_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202-163725_Messenger.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 9
The proof of blood test of antibodies normal isn't proof lmfao didn't realize I was dealing with a complete moron. You know thats how hashimotos is detected right... thyroid anti bodies lmfao

Here's another good one of a guy who's had multiple surgeries dealing with the best drs in the country and faking the convos and pictures of him sending me his bloody shits and then into complete remission no disease no inflammation.

Incomming severly low iq comment of ahahah ya colonoscopys is proof?? Lmao man the intelligence here is strong.

Keep copeing because you haven't done shit with your life and I've legitimately saved peoples lives. Cry some more "waa that's not legit"

Right Im the moron...

You're making claims of curing an incurable disease that cannot be corroborated by any respected medical organization. Have your findings been peer reviewed? No and I don't mean by other YouTubers either :ROFLMAO: I probably shouldn't have said peer reviewed, since Im sure your peers are as delusional as you are.

While we're on the subject, why is every respected medical journal and organization claiming the disease is incurable but hey Taeian figured it out. No awards, no accolades, nothing. You've shown nothing other than you're capable of uploading photos.

Again, your bullshit is not flying here. How have you not figured this out yet?

Right Im the moron...

You're making claims of curing an incurable disease that cannot be corroborated by any respected medical organization. Have your findings been peer reviewed? No and I don't mean by other YouTubers either :ROFLMAO:

While we're on the subject, why is every respected medical journal and organization claiming the disease is incurable but hey Taeian figured it out. No awards, no accolades, nothing. You've shown nothing other than you're capable of uploading photos.

Again, your bullshit is not flying here. How have you not figured this out yet?
Lmao well the doctors who were dealing with these patients I've fixed noticed it and tells them to keep doing what they're doing. Once again provide proof and you're in denial. Go cry a river baby boy I'll say it again I've cured disease and have endless proof. Sorry it hurts your feelings baby boy it'll be ok don't cry.

Lmao well the doctors who were dealing with these patients I've fixed noticed it and tells them to keep doing what they're doing. Once again provide proof and you're in denial. Go cry a river baby boy I'll say it again I've cured disease and have endless proof. Sorry it hurts your feelings baby boy it'll be ok don't cry.
That's just it, you haven't proven anything. Your "LMAO"s and calling people names is not proof. This isn't the audience for you. Find your victims on Facebook because people aren't falling for your bullshit here.

That's just it, you haven't proven anything. Your "LMAO"s and calling people names is not proof. This isn't the audience for you. Find your victims on Facebook.
I haven't proved anything posting doctors notes blood work and more showing no active disease ? And you say I'm only saying lmao.. there's literally actual proof of the above I just said drs notes and test results with the drs fucking names on them lmao. Holy hell baby boy you ok? Going to keep crying baby boy ?

I haven't proved anything posting doctors notes blood work and more showing no active disease ? And you say I'm only saying lmao.. there's literally actual proof of the above I just said drs notes and test results with the drs fucking names on them lmao. Holy hell baby boy you ok? Going to keep crying baby boy ?
Are you having a stroke?

Are you having a stroke?
Aww ignored my call out again on you lying about not posting legitimate proof. Drs notes and lab results aren't proof :( baby boy is ignoring proper points and proof cause he's lost the battle. Plz baby boy don't cry anymore.

Aww ignored my call out again on you lying about not posting legitimate proof. Drs notes and lab results aren't proof :( baby boy is ignoring proper points and proof cause he's lost the battle. Plz baby boy don't cry anymore.
Man you really are delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members