advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Esters noticeable differences for you?

There’s the common belief that long ester test is potentially more estrogenic compared to test prop, hence why some users hold more water on test enth/cyp. Do you find any validity to this?

I don't like the undecanoate ester myself I've used some nebido and they seemed like they were bunk. I never felt.like I was on at all.
I'd use anything if I had to but prefer cyp/enanthate/sus
How much did you take? Considering how a gram of that hardly budges T on bloods for some, due to the long half life. I took some straight from the pharma and didn't "feel" it either but it was just too little. Would need to really front load for quicker results. Would probably be great if going on a trip for a month or two and couldn't get test, was speculating to a friend that I might shoot 16ml before leaving and he looked at me like I was crazy lol.

There’s the common belief that long ester test is potentially more estrogenic compared to test prop, hence why some users hold more water on test enth/cyp. Do you find any validity to this?
The peaks and throughs or lack thereof might affect certain hormones but get the blood levels the same and it should be all the same I would think. I know some gurus think otherwise but never saw any evidence. Oh yeah, test cream might increase DHT more but that is a different route of delivery and metabolism.

Test prop , out of question , injected in trap, crippled for weekend. T'was test prop disguised as fake primo. Most primo is faked as prop ime

Test enth too much pip

Test cyp handle it best with possible exception of sus250

Sus250, seem to get a bit more size, strength , possibly more androgenic with the shorter esters iso, pp, but idk bc test mixed with deconate and undercanoate is supposed to be less androgenic and more anabolic.

thats all can comment on. Longer esters like deconate, and undecanoate, esp mixed in castor oil, are said to be more anabolic and less androgenic, dont effect prostate and hair as much or at all. Something about castor oil being good for dht. That said b haven't had chance to test this.
Never tried trap but put 1cc prop in each calf years ago, never again, had to walk with a cane

I am allergic to cyp..everytime I use it I get a big red lump for about a week

A question for those who are up on testing. Do "Sust" UG products usually contain all the esters claimed, do they bother? Like if you mixed enanthate or cyp with prop, who would notice the difference?

Also, if you come across a T400 and it doesn't hurt at all is it automatically a fake? I remember one member on Llewellyn's forum claiming he did a painless T500 for one famoud powerlifter. I'm not interested in brewing at all and don't want a "recipe" but just curious if it's possible. And if it is possible, why don't they all use an effective recipe if it's just a matter of getting the percentages of solvents right? I had some T400 in individual amps but it was painless.

Another question that just popped into my head. Do you guys feel a 10ml bottle is the right size or would you prefer larger bottles? Some individual amps, like HG Galenika's are 1.2ml so as to be sure to get the full 1ml every time. I appreciate that little feature lol. Would be great if 10ml bottles usually actually had 11ml for the same reason. I know some overdose the product instead though.
If you wanted to make a 400mgs solution the longer esters work better, like decanoate and undecanoate. For enathate the most I would make it at would be 300mgs/cc. If you use 20% bb it's pain free. As for vials, depends on your use, if you only use 2-300 then 1 or 10cc would be ideal, but if you use a gram or two then a bigger vial makes sense

How much did you take? Considering how a gram of that hardly budges T on bloods for some, due to the long half life. I took some straight from the pharma and didn't "feel" it either but it was just too little. Would need to really front load for quicker results. Would probably be great if going on a trip for a month or two and couldn't get test, was speculating to a friend that I might shoot 16ml before leaving and he looked at me like I was crazy lol.
Very similar to eq, you most likely would not feel much from 200 right? But try 2000! Remember undeca is almost half ester, so 200 mgs will only yield what 120 actual test

Test is test, like tren is tren, eq is eq, and so on so on.

I prefer long esters because doesn't change anything between shorts and long, it's just a matter of time of action, and in bodybuilding you have to be patient most of the time.

I know when I use testosterone acetate I look a lot drier and grainier than enanthate or cypionate. And I always do Ed injects with any ester so it’s not the frequency.

Test is test, like tren is tren, eq is eq, and so on so on.

I prefer long esters because doesn't change anything between shorts and long, it's just a matter of time of action, and in bodybuilding you have to be patient most of the time.
I used to think the same but not any more, have you ever heard of Allyltrenbolone? Check it out! In this case the ester definitely changes everything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301-114844.png
    Screenshot_20240301-114844.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240301-114745.png
    Screenshot_20240301-114745.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 22
This is now my go to test E, both when cycling and on TRT.

No idea why, but this brand just sits well with me, I'm not talking about a size difference, just no pip and better overall well being.

I have tried a few pharm brands, I just like this one OR it can just be in my freaking head that I like it better.

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 11.57.36 AM.png

I know when I use testosterone acetate I look a lot drier and grainier than enanthate or cypionate. And I always do Ed injects with any ester so it’s not the frequency.
Yea I also inject daily so I prefer acetate or prop for everything. Problem is its much more expensive than cyp/enanthate

i took 2000mgs or 2 4ml amp (each Nebido is a 1000mgs in a 4ml Amp) in one shot they were like $60 each from the pharmacy. Like fuck this shit but no I didn't do bloods

This is now my go to test E, both when cycling and on TRT.

No idea why, but this brand just sits well with me, I'm not talking about a size difference, just no pip and better overall well being.

I have tried a few pharm brands, I just like this one OR it can just be in my freaking head that I like it better.

View attachment 193616
Is this U.S?

My pharmacy told me they only have cyp.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws