over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What test lvl for scripted trt?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Basically, what test level do I need to be under to get an online place to write me a script? Pcp and uro want me under 200 consistently for a while before consideration.

Lol a wellness clinic will prescribe you TRT even if you’re at 1000. The customer is always right if their money is green.
And lots of it! Money that is. Could be wrong . . . and not the first time.

Basically, what test level do I need to be under to get an online place to write me a script? Pcp and uro want me under 200 consistently for a while before consideration.
I’ve got a guy who’s doc won’t write at 200 who’s a pcp and another guy at a TRT clinic who is kept at 1200, ask around find your right doc.

Yeah but I don't think insurance will cover a wellness clinic. How close are you to 200? Do you run gear already. Alcohol and lack of sleep can hammer test levels pretty well. Also running a cycle without test would work as well.

Yeah but I don't think insurance will cover a wellness clinic. How close are you to 200? Do you run gear already. Alcohol and lack of sleep can hammer test levels pretty well. Also running a cycle without test would work as well.
That is correct - highly unlikely your insurance will cover from a wellness clinic.

If you want insurance to cover it then you’re going to have to likely show that you have a medical condition or reason for your testosterone being low.

You’ll have to start with a PCP, then get a referral to an endo and then they will do testing. Even at that point with an endo they will likely do creams or other medications to try and correct.

Anti-aging and wellness clinics exist for a reason. By the time you get done with blood work, referrals, co-pays, etc you could have saved your time and money and gotten a script from an anti-aging clinic with a membership model that will write it and do bloodwork every 90 days.

If you want insurance to cover it then you’re going to have to likely show that you have a medical condition or reason for your testosterone being low.

You’ll have to start with a PCP, then get a referral to an endo and then they will do testing. Even at that point with an endo they will likely do creams or other medications to try and correct.

Anti-aging and wellness clinics exist for a reason. By the time you get done with blood work, referrals, co-pays, etc you could have saved your time and money and gotten a script from an anti-aging clinic with a membership model that will write it and do bloodwork every 90 days.
Or hit one of the many sponsors on here and save even more lol.

Try a urologist. I've been denied by countless pcps and endocrinologists. Went to a urologist for another issue and didnt even have trt on my mind at that point, level was about 350 and without even asking, the doctor said he wanted me over 800.

Like some others have said. It's dependent on the doctor. I've had doctors just prescribe whatever I want without any bloodwork.

PCPs seem to be the absolute dumbest docs in the medical industry they just seem to do the minimum and know the least while generally not giving a shit.

Try a urologist. I've been denied by countless pcps and endocrinologists. Went to a urologist for another issue and didnt even have trt on my mind at that point, level was about 350 and without even asking, the doctor said he wanted me over 800.
Correct if anyone in the medical system would write a script it would be a urologist.

Lol That is not good news to me. I'm 45 and have been lucky but figured I'll be heading down that road at some point. Ha Was hopeing to have insurance pay for my test. Wonder if it was because of your size they wouldn't do it? I can definatley still hide under a baggy shirt but a guy you size I'm sure muscles are obvious no matter what you wear.

PCPs seem to be the absolute dumbest docs in the medical industry they just seem to do the minimum and know the least while generally not giving a shit.
Some of the PCP’s prescribe minimum doses or preferably none at all due to the scrutiny they receive from prescribing certain meds.

Instead of asking for a specific medication I ask for a list of doctors in my area who can and do prescribe the medication they aren’t willing to work with me on.

I needed a legit Rx Test script for court (shitty X and divorce)…. Stopped taking my testosterone for 3-4 weeks, did private labwork to test my testosterone levels; tested in the 50’s.

I knew it would be low so I had already scheduled my PCP appointment. I showed him my Quest labwork. Plus told him I felt sluggish, zero energy, no libido, and erection issues. He referred me to a urologist.

Then the urologist prescribed be 200mg/week Test Cyp, & 1mg A-Dex daily, plus 500iu HCG twice weekly.

Took roughly 6 weeks from start to finish. I could’ve went with a wellness clinic for immediate results. But for court purposes I wanted something more legit instead of some pop up out of state clinic.

Cage

Lol That is not good news to me. I'm 45 and have been lucky but figured I'll be heading down that road at some point. Ha Was hopeing to have insurance pay for my test. Wonder if it was because of your size they wouldn't do it? I can definatley still hide under a baggy shirt but a guy you size I'm sure muscles are obvious no matter what you wear.
I’ve never tried to get it covered, but could easily get a script if I wanted one. I work in the field and my wife and I own a practice. 😊

I was just sharing the general process and loopholes you’d have to go through in the medical system.

TRT clinic for sure! Though, it can be pricey! Mine was in the mid 300s before I started on TRT. They say they like their patients on the upper end of normal range at the TRT clinic!

My insurance said I had to be 114 or lower. 116 and they said I was healthy.

👍

My scrips are from my Uro.

~ .4 every 4 days.

1,000 is his ceiling.

I was referred to a urologist for trt. I was unhappy with the mail trt program out of FL. I brought in my scripts and urologist wrote me the same script then ran blood panel. Dr told me insurance wouldn’t cover it but 2yrs now copay is covering my test.
Downside is my PCP doesn’t like me on trt and blames my elevated H&H and anything else in my yearly physical on trt.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws