• No

Votes: 12 6.7%
  • 1 or 2 times per week

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • once a day

Votes: 35 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dammit your right lol..... But I still do alot of shit thats not good for me. Now the ladies owe me more :cool:

Oral Sex May Cause More Throat Cancer Than Smoking in Men, Researchers Say - Bloomberg

Copied and pasted from your article:

"HPV is known for infecting genitals. The finding that it can spread to the throat and cause cancer may increase pressure on Merck & Co., the second-largest U.S. drugmaker, to conduct large-scale trials to see if its vaccine Gardasil, which wards off cervical cancer in women, also prevents HPV throat infections. "

Was wondering if there are any openings for the clinical trial?:p;):D:eek::eek:

No red meat here. Lots of fish, chicken every now and then.

Red meat isnt good for you!

DEFINATLEY, but as long as it is organic, grass fed - open ranged. Or buffalo. Typically, I will trim the fat off. Cant get all of it off but thats flavor!

for the guys who dont eat red meat ,, I think we should be stating why we choose or dont consume red meat...

well for starters we are not carnivores. We lack the teeth, stomach acid..we have much longer intestines. That and study after study after study showing a link between animal protein and cancerous tumors in humans.

I personally dont eat much meat but couldnt care less what anyone else does. Hell you can get human babies if ya want...:naughty:

well for starters we are not carnivores. We lack the teeth, stomach acid..we have much longer intestines. That and study after study after study showing a link between animal protein and cancerous tumors in humans.

I personally dont eat much meat but couldnt care less what anyone else does. Hell you can get human babies if ya want...:naughty:

Correct, we are omnivores. ;) Eat a plant based diet for a year and then have some blood work done and tell me how many nutritional deficiencies you have, coupled with adrenal fatigue, unbalanced hormone profiles, etc. The list goes on and on. There is a chance you may be the exception that can eat a diet like that, but the vast majority of the population needs animal protein and animal fat.

Longitudinal studies done on red meat eaters do not take into account other mitigating factors associated with poor health. Because of the stigma that red meat is bad for you, people in the general public who consume red meat 1) don't eat organic, grass-fed; 2) usually have many other detrimental dietary habits; 3) are sedentary; 4) smoke or drink excessively.

Like I said earlier, there are no unbiased studies isolating red meat as the sole reason for increased risk of any kind of disease (at least that I'm aware of). There are, however, many studies done by Dr. Weston A Price on the diets of various indigenous cultures and the prominence of various illnesses within those cultures that point to the necessity for animal based foods in our diets for optimal health. Pair this with the multiple accounts of anecdotal evidence that a plant based diet does not produce optimal health and there is only one conclusion that can be drawn.

Even documentaries such as "Food Matters", originally a vegan/vegetarian-centric movie, has begun to adopt the idea that organic animal products may be necessary.

Now, my reply was a bit tangential to the original topic, but was more geared toward your response about not being carnivores, etc.

Correct, we are omnivores. ;) Eat a plant based diet for a year and then have some blood work done and tell me how many nutritional deficiencies you have, coupled with adrenal fatigue, unbalanced hormone profiles, etc. The list goes on and on. There is a chance you may be the exception that can eat a diet like that, but the vast majority of the population needs animal protein and animal fat.

Longitudinal studies done on red meat eaters do not take into account other mitigating factors associated with poor health. Because of the stigma that red meat is bad for you, people in the general public who consume red meat 1) don't eat organic, grass-fed; 2) usually have many other detrimental dietary habits; 3) are sedentary; 4) smoke or drink excessively.

Like I said earlier, there are no unbiased studies isolating red meat as the sole reason for increased risk of any kind of disease (at least that I'm aware of). There are, however, many studies done by Dr. Weston A Price on the diets of various indigenous cultures and the prominence of various illnesses within those cultures that point to the necessity for animal based foods in our diets for optimal health. Pair this with the multiple accounts of anecdotal evidence that a plant based diet does not produce optimal health and there is only one conclusion that can be drawn.

Even documentaries such as "Food Matters", originally a vegan/vegetarian-centric movie, has begun to adopt the idea that organic animal products may be necessary.

Now, my reply was a bit tangential to the original topic, but was more geared toward your response about not being carnivores, etc.

There is a difference in consuming beef for taste or adding it to the diet to get a better spectrum of aminos for further growth..

One thought is that you could get all of those aminos with other proteins and supplements while having no impact on digestion and avoiding the hormones and bascteria that red meat contains these days ... yes one could argue grass fed beef but with that price would that money be better suited in the options I stated in the begging of my post or better yet on other factors that could help you in bodybuilding?

I eat 1Lb to 1.5Lbs of steak everyday. I love steak~!!! :D

Humans have the gut and brain of a carnivore.

Humans are carnivores - get over it - and get well | The Missing Human Manual

I eat 1Lb to 1.5Lbs of steak everyday. I love steak~!!! :D

yes but JJB1 didnt you not go through a period where you consumed all liquid diet?

what were the differences you noticed in physique ?

was this when you were growing?

and is the change to steak to slow metabolism and eat fewer calories and basically are just in the maintaining mode because you are happy with what you have accomplished in your physique? ( I know theres probably still areas you want to improve, as no one is ever happy but you get the jist of my point)

yes but JJB1 didnt you not go through a period where you consumed all liquid diet?

what were the differences you noticed in physique ?

was this when you were growing?

and is the change to steak to slow metabolism and eat fewer calories and basically are just in the maintaining mode because you are happy with what you have accomplished in your physique? ( I know theres probably still areas you want to improve, as no one is ever happy but you get the jist of my point)

I did all liquid for years. I tried all food a few months back but found I was flat. My body was so used to have the constant supply of available amino acids from whey isolate that it couldn't digest meat fast enough to look full. So, I decided to try a compromise of half drinks, half food. This, I feel keeps me looking most full and able to grow. I prefer to have 4 meals consisting of 1/2Lb steak, 1.5 cups steamed white rice, and 1 oz mixed nuts, with 4-5 protein drinks. But, I don't usually want to prepare more than 2 to 3 meals as it is a pain in the butt. I added fats into my diet a few months ago for my knees and to improve my lipids. I am able to get very lean this way, as long as I do cardio after every weight training session.

An all protein drink diet would cause me to flatten out after several days and I used to gorge on junk for one meal to restore balance. On this new improved diet I can go long periods of time with no cheat food. I haven't had a cheat meal in 11 days and feel great.

There is a difference in consuming beef for taste or adding it to the diet to get a better spectrum of aminos for further growth..

One thought is that you could get all of those aminos with other proteins and supplements while having no impact on digestion and avoiding the hormones and bascteria that red meat contains these days ... yes one could argue grass fed beef but with that price would that money be better suited in the options I stated in the begging of my post or better yet on other factors that could help you in bodybuilding?

Not everything is about growth, there is also health. Amino acids and protein and but a small portion of the nutrients provided in red meat, some of which are not provided in other foods.

BTW, grass fed beef is not expensive anymore. They even sell it at Target now.

Now I know why Q always has a big smile on his face!

you dident think that glaze around his mouth was from eatin donuts did ya!?!?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131