• No

Votes: 12 6.7%
  • 1 or 2 times per week

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • once a day

Votes: 35 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No I really dont follow his. Better suited to people that follow his program? Sure it works for some but a poll on if you eat red meat?? Sorry but this seems useless to me to have a yes or no poll on red meat. Dont find anything "interesting" about it. :rolleyes:

i think youll be surprised how many guys dont eat red meat....

IMHO i think there is much better protein sources

isolate protein
cottage cheese
egg whites/whole eggs

to name a few

I think more non red meat eaters should chime in here on why they dont eat red meat

I think more non red meat eaters should chime in here on why they dont eat red meat

I think posting a question towards people who don't eat red meat and their reason behind it would be more beneficial an "interesting" then a poll asking a general question.

Just my opinion but I'll be looking forward to the poll:

Do you eat poultry
Or
Do you drink water

:D

What the hell is this guy talking about?

He's using Tapatalk, it's Suprisingly easy to find yourself replying to the wrong post I've done it myself, not sure how lol I'm sure sometimes Tapatalk just does what ever it feels like

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think posting a question towards people who don't eat red meat and their reason behind it would be more beneficial an "interesting" then a poll asking a general question.

Do you eat poultry
Or
Do you drink water

you eat red meat great ,, enjoy your steak,, and do your self a favor go pick on someone who actually made a useless thread.. nutrition is a big part of this sport

you eat red meat great ,, enjoy your steak,, and do your self a favor go pick on someone who actually made a useless thread.. nutrition is a big part of this sport

we are all just having fun with you bro! dont take offense a lot of us having very boring jobs this keeps us entertained.;)

I failed to mention that only a small part of my "red meat" is actualy beef , most is deer or elk and what beef i do eat is grass fed by people i know.

I will stop in at winn Dixie from time to time to grab a couple ribeyes if im in a rush but id say thats maybe 5-6 time s a year.

Once you get use to clean healthy beef everything else isint nearly as good

I failed to mention that only a small part of my "red meat" is actualy beef , most is deer or elk and what beef i do eat is grass fed by people i know.

I will stop in at winn Dixie from time to time to grab a couple ribeyes if im in a rush but id say thats maybe 5-6 time s a year.

Once you get use to clean healthy beef everything else isint nearly as good

I'd kill for some deer sausage and jerky right now :love:

Grass fed beef is just unreal compared to regular crap. Im glad to spend the extra cash for it. On the plus side I did find someone selling cage free hormone free eggs for $2 a dozen :D But they said Im limited to getting 4 doz a day lol. Not sure why theyd tell me that

Iron

I almost never eat red meat. My iron count is way too high and red meat is loaded with iron. It is associated with higher risks of developing cancer and increased buildup of plaque in your coronary arteries. All my natural protein comes from turkey, chicken, and fish. And I use plenty of isolate whey protein for more grams with no additional cholesterol. I get the feeling from reading these posts that these guys never check their blood levels for cholesterol and iron levels.

I like to heat my syringe under a lighter for a few seconds to make sure it's sterile.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Classic....thank you sir for the laugh.

I almost never eat red meat. My iron count is way too high and red meat is loaded with iron. It is associated with higher risks of developing cancer and increased buildup of plaque in your coronary arteries. All my natural protein comes from turkey, chicken, and fish. And I use plenty of isolate whey protein for more grams with no additional cholesterol. I get the feeling from reading these posts that these guys never check their blood levels for cholesterol and iron levels.

My iron count is naturally low, so if I could afford to eat red meat every night I would. I always feel better after eating a big juicy steak.....:D

Classic....thank you sir for the laugh.

My iron count is naturally low, so if I could afford to eat red meat every night I would. I always feel better after eating a big juicy steak.....:D

this is why us as body builders i think is another good reason to limit or eliminate red meat

yes miss q its actually beneficial for woman to consume some red meat in there diet due to thay specific time of the month and most women have low iron in general from lack of protein

Iwould love to hear from phil, shelby, kaladryn, emeric, big a, mountain dog, Alex a, and as many people as possible .. and SCOTT I would like your opinion as well i have read your stuff very good reads

I think this is a great topic nutrition is key in this sport

Please show me a unbiased study the isolates red meat as the sole cause of increased risk of cancer and/or coronary heart disease.

What makes you think red meat will effect your serum cholesterol levels? Blood cholesterol is much more effected by sugar and refined carbs. Cholesterol is not only necessary but VITAL for many proper bodily functions.

Yea ^^^ what he said. Weston A Price amongst other nutrition/health advocates are all for grass fed beef. Its the grain fed, ultra hormonized crap that does us harm...

That being said, I enjoy red meat on a daily basis! Glycine + creatine from the meat make me feel more "full" or what not but it could be placebo...

Beef liver fried in grass fed butter once a week on a fat load as well :headbang:

Desiccated liver

went a very long time without it.
this last year I tried some (steak and ground beef), got indigestion like clockwork.
didnt want to eat for like 6 hours
not good
tried again-same
tried grass fed, same
tried grass fed again-same

I have done this many times over the years in an attempt to put it back in, but results are always the same

I have now officially ruled it out

Last edited:
went a very long time without it.
this last year I tried some (steak and ground beef), got indigestion like clockwork.
didnt want to eat for like 6 hours
not good
tried again-same
tried grass fed, same
tried grass fed again-same

I have done this many times over the years in an attempt to put it back in, but results are always the same

I have now officially ruled it out

I know several people like that , tried differnt cuts , differant ways of cooking , added more digestive enzymes all to no avail.
ive heard this has alot to do with blood type , I've never had any issues with beef but get the same symptoms you describe when I eat oats and grains.
I'm "O-" and have been told that beef suits that blood type but I've never realy looked into it as I think their is alot of myth to that idea

He's using Tapatalk, it's Suprisingly easy to find yourself replying to the wrong post I've done it myself, not sure how lol I'm sure sometimes Tapatalk just does what ever it feels like

Yeah my balls were never the same after the last time with her.

Do you eat poultry
Or
Do you drink water

You know what question I would like to see? Do you eat pussy!

Yes?

No?

Once or twice a week?

Once a day?

Last edited:
You know what question I would like to see? Do you eat pussy!

Yes?

No?

Once or twice a week?

Once a day?

No it causes HPV and can lead to throat cancer!!! Look it up

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members