over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone else get this on Tren E?

do you think this holds true for lean muscle accural as well? do you think the size from hight test is mostly water and glycogen whereas on tren its just true muscle tissue?

I think in regards to lean muscle accrual most of the main AAS perform very similarly once you take everything into consideration. I thing test and tren are similar you just look completely different during the process. Tren is great for strength and keeps me looking lean and dry. Test puts much more water on me which also aids in strength and allows me to push weight more. When I stated I get much more from tren it was mainly in terms of how I look. Although it also makes me stronger than test ever could as well which could provide other benefits over time. In contrary to that test is relatively safe and can be used for long periods whereas tren is the opposite so for health reasons I always preferred to keep cycles fairly short (many do the complete opposite).

This is just me personally but I have never looked at tren as a compound used to grow. It obviously does that but tren for me is to simply look better. I would use it when I wanted to look my best. It has so many potential side effects and is simply really bad for you so it's usage should be kept to a minimum imo. When I could use it I did like adding 200mg per week to a bulking cycle because even that dose would be amazing and would make me look leaner, harder and simply better. It would also make me stronger and give me a mental edge for the gym without being too high to cause bad side effects. As I have gotten older things have completely changed (my sensitivity to side effects) but this was true in the past. Even for freaks I would never recommend crazy high doses of tren as it's not needed and 700mg would be plenty for anyone (very advanced guys). I have know some freaks to use 2-3g per week though. I think for 90% of people 350mg per week is plenty and could do wonders for someone's physique.

But if you believe the tren is several times more potent than the rest then it isn't really less right? If someone ran a methyltrienolone only cycle then on paper the milligrams would really be low, then you could claim "30lbs of muscle from 70mg a week" haha.
I am merely comparing mg to mg, Not anabolic or androgenic ratings. For my goals, 280 mg/week of Test P, Tren A, and NPP was far > than 700 Test E, 600 Deca, and 600 Eq.

People react differently to different drugs. All I am saying is that this was a better cycle for what I was trying to achieve, and 280 mg/week of Tren A was actually manageable in terms of the sides aforementioned in this thread.

I think in regards to lean muscle accrual most of the main AAS perform very similarly once you take everything into consideration. I thing test and tren are similar you just look completely different during the process. Tren is great for strength and keeps me looking lean and dry. Test puts much more water on me which also aids in strength and allows me to push weight more. When I stated I get much more from tren it was mainly in terms of how I look. Although it also makes me stronger than test ever could as well which could provide other benefits over time. In contrary to that test is relatively safe and can be used for long periods whereas tren is the opposite so for health reasons I always preferred to keep cycles fairly short (many do the complete opposite).

This is just me personally but I have never looked at tren as a compound used to grow. It obviously does that but tren for me is to simply look better. I would use it when I wanted to look my best. It has so many potential side effects and is simply really bad for you so it's usage should be kept to a minimum imo. When I could use it I did like adding 200mg per week to a bulking cycle because even that dose would be amazing and would make me look leaner, harder and simply better. It would also make me stronger and give me a mental edge for the gym without being too high to cause bad side effects. As I have gotten older things have completely changed (my sensitivity to side effects) but this was true in the past. Even for freaks I would never recommend crazy high doses of tren as it's not needed and 700mg would be plenty for anyone (very advanced guys). I have know some freaks to use 2-3g per week though. I think for 90% of people 350mg per week is plenty and could do wonders for someone's physique.
Just the way it makes you look is so true. My delts just look different on tren, its like all of me is more "popped" or rounded or something but most definitely i see it in my delts when running tren

Just the way it makes you look is so true. My delts just look different on tren, its like all of me is more "popped" or rounded or something but most definitely i see it in my delts when running tren

In simple terms test is Hulk Hogan and tren is the Ultimate Warrior :D

I am merely comparing mg to mg, Not anabolic or androgenic ratings. For my goals, 280 mg/week of Test P, Tren A, and NPP was far > than 700 Test E, 600 Deca, and 600 Eq.

People react differently to different drugs. All I am saying is that this was a better cycle for what I was trying to achieve, and 280 mg/week of Tren A was actually manageable in terms of the sides aforementioned in this thread.

The anabolic ratings can be highly misleading, hence the "if you believe..." though Tren does pack a punch so to speak and is potent per milligram. Like "hawkmoon" has said if someone wanted to inject the least amount of volume and pay the least while getting good results a Tren E would probably be the choice steroid. Or maybe the long acting trestolone. A Tren E brewed at 300mg preferably would go a long way in a small volume.

Apparently the 500:500 tren rating is not in the literature and someone said Llewellyn made it a fact in his books. But the "3 times the affinity for the androgen receptor" seems factual. Like Elvia thinks, a lot of people feel tren isn't the best gaining steroid. I can think of a few reasons, even something like appetite suppression but I would guess in a head to head comparison on mg to mg basis tren increases actual muscle protein as well or maybe even better than the more popular "mass" steroids.

I added 50mg of tren e twice a week a few wks ago. It’s definitely working at only 100 mg a week. Minus the night sweats so far. Fingers crossed on that lol
It really does work at such a 'small' dose.
I pin 50mg of tren base once every Saturday and feel the mental effects up until about Thursday/Friday.
I didn't pin this Saturday as I have a open sparring challenge with a top tier amatuer on Monday. Don't want to potentially run into any cardio issues for that match.

This is just an example I can be running 1000mg test, 600 Primo, 600 EQ, and then sometimes throwing in orals preworkout to progress and all my lifts will be stalled out (this is not an actual cycle I ran, but I’m just saying I can throw the kitchen sink at it and I won’t progress).

BUT I take one shot of 75mg Tren E with TRT and my lifts progress astronomically for 2 weeks off 75 MG ONCE.

I’ve done this experiment now 5 separate times where I cut everything out and just run TRT and 75mg Tren and my progress is better than on grams of gear.

I don’t want to be running Tren, but WTF. Is 75mg tren really better than 2 grams of other shit?

It’s driving me nuts because I can’t sleep and feel like trash on the Tren, but the progression is hard to pass up.

Any suggestions?
You haven’t tried grams of anything to compare 75mg of tren.

This is just an example I can be running 1000mg test, 600 Primo, 600 EQ, and then sometimes throwing in orals preworkout to progress and all my lifts will be stalled out (this is not an actual cycle I ran, but I’m just saying I can throw the kitchen sink at it and I won’t progress).

BUT I take one shot of 75mg Tren E with TRT and my lifts progress astronomically for 2 weeks off 75 MG ONCE.

I’ve done this experiment now 5 separate times where I cut everything out and just run TRT and 75mg Tren and my progress is better than on grams of gear.

I don’t want to be running Tren, but WTF. Is 75mg tren really better than 2 grams of other shit?

It’s driving me nuts because I can’t sleep and feel like trash on the Tren, but the progression is hard to pass up.

Any suggestions?
probably you're receptor is pretty clean now, and even at this dose, your body respond pretty weel. But you can't compare grams of anabolic with 150mg Tren E..

probably you're receptor is pretty clean now, and even at this dose, your body respond pretty weel. But you can't compare grams of anabolic with 150mg Tren E..
“lifts progress astronomically for 2 weeks off 75 MG ONCE“
Indeed he feels 37,5mg/week work better than grams of other gear 😒

“lifts progress astronomically for 2 weeks off 75 MG ONCE“
Indeed he feels 37,5mg/week work better than grams of other gear 😒
AH sorry. But even 75mg/week can't work better than a grams of other stuff 😆

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear