over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does female tightness matter?

I think it's unfair how the male gets all the blame if the fit is not tight enough lol. I guess men are more gentlemanly than to go putting down girls with loose vaginas. But that's fine, no need to shame someone for something they can't control. I saw womans IG clip where a bitch said she got very mad when her one-time sex partner had a too small dick, like "who the hell are you to dare to show that tiny thing to ME." The attitude just pissed me off lol, what if her vagina was also larger that average?

I think it's unfair how the male gets all the blame if the fit is not tight enough lol. I guess men are more gentlemanly than to go putting down girls with loose vaginas. But that's fine, no need to shame someone for something they can't control. I saw womans IG clip where a bitch said she got very mad when her one-time sex partner had a too small dick, like "who the hell are you to dare to show that tiny thing to ME." The attitude just pissed me off lol, what if her vagina was also larger that average?
I do somewhat feel bad for those guys. I mean wtf can they do about it? At least a chick w a loosey goosey can still get laid
poor bastards

so is the point here to discuss the fact that women vary in vaginal size?

More so curious about the impact it has on guys side of things because it’s really not discussed very much at all while the inverse subject is discussed probably far too much.

Hearing it come up with my guy friends just got me curious about a larger pool of experiences

More so curious about the impact it has on guys side of things because it’s really not discussed very much at all while the inverse subject is discussed probably far too much.

Hearing it come up with my guy friends just got me curious about a larger pool of experiences
Ah

Well the good news is as they get older they get better and better at oral. And as a man, you should be able to bring just about any woman with any size vagina to multiple orgasm. you have your mouth, dick and many many positions to accomplish this. In fact, you should be able to get most of them massively aroused before you barely even touch them. The downside is that 90% of them want to marry you and take control of your checking account soon after.

A girl i was dating tried to make her's as tight as possible as she thought that is what guys wanted with squeezing where i would almost feel like i was going to pop out is i got to close to the entrance. It would throw off my game plan. I finally had to tell her snug was more then good enough so she backed off. Can't say i have ever been with a woman that i would call loose or to loose. These days i mostly want a woman that has only had a slight amount of childhood trauma and the sex is good as opposed to horrific childhood stories and the wildest sex i have ever had and all that goes with that.

pretty sure that’s in the bible somewhere
A girl i was dating tried to make her's as tight as possible as she thought that is what guys wanted with squeezing where i would almost feel like i was going to pop out is i got to close to the entrance. It would throw off my game plan. I finally had to tell her snug was more then good enough so she backed off. Can't say i have ever been with a woman that i would call loose or to loose. These days i mostly want a woman that has only had a slight amount of childhood trauma and the sex is good as opposed to horrific childhood stories and the wildest sex i have ever had and all that goes with that.

I have been with someone who was too tight it wasn't pleasurable and she was a bigger girl. She would always brag about her bomb ass pussy but in reality it was the worst I had. Even a loose pussy was better then that tight somewhat dry pussy. When we got into fight and she bring up my dick to try and insult me I told her her pussy is trash, she still claimed it was bomb. I told how the fuck would u know I'm the one with the dick lol.

As for the original topic I haven't been with a girl where it hasn't been tight the first time. If u have the girth it'll be tight most of the time. Even when it's looser just scrape the hell out the sides. If she's down for ass play then a finger or a plug in her ass will help.

If the girl can clench her box then that's awesome.

Hahah....this is funny.

When I worked as a doorman in the 90s I was talking to the two coat check girls. They were going off on dick size blah blah. Basically "not big enough to satisfy me".

So I says, maybe it is not the "bolt that is too small, maybe the nut is too big". They were very surprised to learn that pussies vary GREATLY, just like dicks do (I assume!).

are you a fat guy or just don‘t do cardio
Obviously none of these things are a factor if you only take a few minutes (or seconds) to bust a nut or are small. How long can you keep thrust hard at 270 if you can't bust? The bigger you are the more oxygen you need and so does your body. I don't know how you fuck but LISS in the gym is not comparable to fucking lmao.

Lean weight or fat i think it's even worse when it's all muscle. You just get stupid full whatever body part is in use which eventually leads to cramping.

Moved to the dating forum.

Obviously none of these things are a factor if you only take a few minutes (or seconds) to bust a nut or are small. How long can you keep thrust hard at 270 if you can't bust? The bigger you are the more oxygen you need and so does your body. I don't know how you fuck but LISS in the gym is not comparable to fucking lmao.

Lean weight or fat i think it's even worse when it's all muscle. You just get stupid full whatever body part is in use which eventually leads to cramping.
🤷🏻‍♂️ Idk i’d probably qualify as a sex addict, so i have no problem finishing

i agree LISS isn‘t comparable, but a permabulker w no cardio is def at a disadvantage to someone lean who does cardio

guess it’s just been my experience that you don’t necessarily NEED to beat the thing to death, just hit the right spots and it’s game over

i’ll just mark you down as “fat guy, no cardio” since you didn’t feel like answering

🤷🏻‍♂️ Idk i’d probably qualify as a sex addict, so i have no problem finishing

i agree LISS isn‘t comparable, but a permabulker w no cardio is def at a disadvantage to someone lean who does cardio

guess it’s just been my experience that you don’t necessarily NEED to beat the thing to death, just hit the right spots and it’s game over

i’ll just mark you down as “fat guy, no cardio” since you didn’t feel like answering
Ok? What do you look like? I've posted my pics in the where you started from and where are you now thread. Not exactly a fat ass. Your turn.

Beating what to death? I am talking about making myself cum. Making women come has never been a challenge unless the chick is taking SSRIs

Well the good news is as they get older they get better and better at oral. And as a man, you should be able to bring just about any woman with any size vagina to multiple orgasm. you have your mouth, dick and many many positions to accomplish this. In fact, you should be able to get most of them massively aroused before you barely even touch them. The downside is that 90% of them want to marry you and take control of your checking account soon after.
Yeah but the bad thing is that there is STDs, cleanliness and other factors that com into play

Ok? What do you look like? I've posted my pics in the where you started from and where are you now thread. Not exactly a fat ass. Your turn.
oh, thats nice for you. I’m just a fat guy 😢
Beating what to death? I am talking about making myself cum. Making women come has never been a challenge unless the chick is taking SSRIs
Ok. I think we’ve reached the point where discussion is no longer productive. Happy trails

I'd think kegels would address tightness, and has general health benefits for women, and men. If you're worried about calling her loose flip how you pitch the idea, it can intensify orgasms among other things.

I'm also personally of the opinion of you're with someone you should be concerned with their pleasure as much as she should be for yours. Give and take and hopefully you do things for her and she'd be willing to do kegels for you... if it's a short stay then you're getting what you get and that's one of the negatives of one night's.

Vaginas are meant to expand to accommodate for child birth. It dilates during arousal to prepare for sex. Like getting wet, I wouldn't be surprised if the degree varies over a woman's lifetime by a small amount or due to external factors like stress, etc.

If you're having an issue finishing might want to see about managing your estrogen or other hormones proxy to your testosterone. High and low estrogen both can have an impact on ability to finish, for example. If you're fucking 4 times a day then you just haven't replenished yet to actually orgasm - the reason why dudes are told to squeeze off a few before their wedding night, so they can last a long ass time.

wetter they become looser they feel. doesn't really matter on sizing. if in doubt spin them around cross there legs tight as a nun lying on their stomach. If you can't pentrate from this angle rear in back side your cock is too small.

wetter they become looser they feel. doesn't really matter on sizing. if in doubt spin them around cross there legs tight as a nun lying on their stomach. If you can't pentrate from this angle rear in back side your cock is too small.

this is true if they're insanely wet. I've always been able to hit that position no prob, although not my favorite. Deff not a dick size problem for me at least.

Personally, in my current 'relationship' I guess I realized that I'm more disinterested in sex with her as I used to be because my last girlfriend had a pussy that was like getting an iron grip hand job lol. Like its cool but I don't want to fuck her constantly when I can get just as good from my hand. Breaking up over sex seems stupid but there's definitely something to be said for compatibility.

Otherwise some of my friends were just a little salty that girls insult dudes on this topic all the time but we typically never spit it back.

this is true if they're insanely wet. I've always been able to hit that position no prob, although not my favorite. Deff not a dick size problem for me at least.

Personally, in my current 'relationship' I guess I realized that I'm more disinterested in sex with her as I used to be because my last girlfriend had a pussy that was like getting an iron grip hand job lol. Like its cool but I don't want to fuck her constantly when I can get just as good from my hand. Breaking up over sex seems stupid but there's definitely something to be said for compatibility.

Otherwise some of my friends were just a little salty that girls insult dudes on this topic all the time but we typically never spit it back.
so i'm guilty of fucking 5s with a little bit of weight..
anyway, this one, like all the others, is on semaglutide.. she has lost weight from when i first saw her at the walking park a month or so ago.

last week we hit up an asian eatery and head back to my house..
shes in her late 20s and figured most females at this point understand their body, etc.
anyway, we get down to business and i bend her over my bed.. and i catch this whiff of ass.. i am like FUCK!
in my mind, i am like ... is she on her period or what.. i take my rod out and look.. no blood.. so i turn her over, and keep my nose
kinda out of the way of any odor.. i tried.. but after a bit i just said... 'im tired'
hurried into the shower to wash up.. she was like .. was it good ? i was like yeah..
i mean she was sloppy wet, but for some reason just seemed like she shit before coming over and didnt wipe properly.
now i am traumatized.. its like any female that resembles her i am not looking or giving them a second look.
vaginal PTSD...
its to a point where i'm just thinking of staying celibate for a while.. fuck..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws