over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does female tightness matter?

swim15

Registered
So this was spurred out of a convo with my guy friends the other night as we usually get together for games and steaks a couple times per month for a guys night.

A lot seemed to be motivated out of some frustration that jokes about male genethliac is common place to a point where commercials or billboards with subliminal messaging is not uncommon but very rarely does anyone ever touch on female genitalia size differences and when they do - it seems like they are quickly shamed which is sort of interesting from a sociology perspective.

There are a lot of variables here but here's my experience and was curious to hear other dudes thoughts after our convo -

Me: 6'1 male, age 30, very average dick size 6in, sexual partners (not exactly sure) around 35 maybe slightly higher. Female sexual partners that I would rank as very tight (one finger is a notably tight fit) around ~20-25% of partners so maybe around 7 people. Average fit (one finger not notably tight but good fit) about 60% of partners. Larger diameter genitals (easy fit 2 fingers no warm up) probably 15-20% of partners.

My experiences:

1. Tightest: Female partners that were significantly tighter (famous gorilla grip memes on IG) the sex was always better. Those females were (generally) more sensitive, orgasmed more easily, and orgasmed more frequently per encounter. Definite trend of needing less direct clitoral stimulation to orgasm. Those partners always (verbally) noted the mutual experience of "excellent, or similar descriptor, sex" in some way. Interestingly, these females always tended to be less 'sore' after prolonged sex and were generally ready to go again sooner. I regularly had 2-5 hour encounters with most of these partners. Also interesting, these females were pretty much across the board larger people (taller, usually above 5'5-5'6, and maybe larger boned. The tightest girls were almost always not the 5'1 110-20lb female like I first expected before I had more partners. These females tend to 'know' and have female equivalent "BDE" - as an aside, the last partner I was with in this category was watching to see my expression (although I did not know it at first) when I first put a finger in her. When I did, and looked up at her immediately, she got this I'm-going-to-fuck-up-your-life smile and said "yeah, right?"

2. Average: Female partners that were average - about what you would expect. Good sex generally, more variable. Tended to orgasm less easily or frequently but did not always hold true. Tended to need more clitoral stimulation to orgasm. Intensity and pleasure tended to vary more but was generally always good. Interestingly, there was a trend to be more 'sore' after sex or prolonged sexual encounters but this was still the minority of partners. These girls tended to be smaller in stature but not always.

3. Larger than average: Female partners who were above average in vaginal diameter were the smallest number of partners but still about ~15-20%. These were typically "okay" sexual encounters but most of them were also one-time encounters and, from my evaluation as it was never stated outright, less satisfactory experiences for both parties. There was actually one very attractive female I went out with. I ended up giver her oral and, per her words when I finished, that it was a far above average experience but then was mad when I didn't have sex with her - my reasoning was due to the fact she did have much larger genitalia than average and I knew I was personally not very interested but obviously did not tell her (until later when she insisted I give her more info when she asked why I didn't have sex with her and did not want to continue seeing her).

Now, clearly there are a lot of variables here. If you are an above average guy, then this will likely never be an issue for you and it won't come up/won't matter although I would still guess that (within reason) tighter is still better for those guys. There were a handful of females out of those 35-40 partners where getting a single finger in her without discomfort took a significant amount of warm up. Those females/experiences were hands down some of the best sex (generally) but I cannot imagine how hung guys are having sex with those partners without a lot of discomfort on the females part. I've had a couple encounters where the female ended up with a bruised cervix and significant discomfort for several days and, like I said, I am a very average guy.

So - agree, disagree, indifferent?

Bonus - has anyone had relationship issues because of this? I'm in the middle of similar issue right now with a partner as she is a little above average and it generally makes me less interested unless we are doing anal lol. After my previous partner that was tighter its been an unspoken issue for me that I obviously cannot communicate.

I'll add this -

IMO this is such an underdiscussed topic and as a whole females are well aware, obviously, of male genital size, quick to share with friends, make positive or derogatory comments, etc. Its typically one of the first go-to insults. That said, from a perspective of mutual sexual satisfaction and relationships, most females never take this into account from the ones I have talked to and can lead to a lack of understanding of sexual relationship dynamics.

Very interesting topic that is not discussed enough, probably because most guys use the old saying "all pussy is good, but some is better than others".

The one thing that also matters very much when discussing vaginal diameter, and you did not mention it that i can tell, is what diameter is your dick. If you have a thin dick (circumference 5" or 1.5" thick) than pussy diameter/tightness can be a concern. However, if you have a thicker dick (circumference 2.25" or 2" thick) than pussy tightness is not as big a concern because when you're that thick, or thicker, than you're going to be stretching that pussy out no matter what.

In my experience, the two that had nice gorilla grip one finger tightness, was opposite of yours..... one was 4'11" tall and 105 lbs, the other was 5'3" and 135lbs (neither had ever had children). The 2 finger loosest were several and they varied from 5'0" 98lbs up to 5'5" 140lbs and most had already had kids. The rest were in that middle range and height and weight varied all over the place. The majority were in the average middle range as you have stated.

In terms of was the sex "good" or not, I've never noticed a correlation in reference to pussy tightness. Let me add that I'm average in length at 6 1/4 inches but above average in thickness at 6 1/4 inches (2" thick). I've never failed to "tickle the cervix" or stimulate all the inside walls or last less than one hour so in all of my encounters the sex was great. I don't remember ever having a time where she didn't want a repeat encounter and also ended up marrying a couple of them but that's a story for another time.

Last item to add, i find it interesting that it seems all women worry about is lenght and talk about how big a guy is in terms of it. Saying things like "he's 8 inches long" to each other. But like i said i've never failed to hit bottom and i've never failed to satisfy a women.

@swim15 ...very interesting.
Liked how you worded your thoughts and questions.
Didn't come off as boys locker room kind of vibe.
Will follow if not removed.

MS

Not a lot of experience here but I suspect based upon it that their inherent sexuality (or lack thereof) has a lot to do with it. My ex was not very sexual at all it seems and she was also not very tight. I suspect it takes an active interest and "training" in one's sexuality to maintain and increase their ability to grip. If they're so uninterested in their own sexuality that they're not even masturbating regularly I would bet they're not very tight unless they just turned 18 or something.

Haha probably too much thought - thanks guys. Yeah Ive had issues with sex addiction too so I probably think about it more than others lmao.

I’m in medical school so Ive become a lot more interested in just general anatomy and seeing as Ive dissected genitalia it becomes a lot less “locker room discussion” so thanks for noting that.

More just curious because Ive heard this discussed so little in comparison to how much dick size gets thrown around

Haha probably too much thought - thanks guys. Yeah Ive had issues with sex addiction too so I probably think about it more than others lmao.

I’m in medical school so Ive become a lot more interested in just general anatomy and seeing as Ive dissected genitalia it becomes a lot less “locker room discussion” so thanks for noting that.

More just curious because Ive heard this discussed so little in comparison to how much dick size gets thrown around
I can see your future now @swim15 .
Dr.Swim15, MD.
Top Gynecologist to the stars.

MS

So this was spurred out of a convo with my guy friends the other night as we usually get together for games and steaks a couple times per month for a guys night.

A lot seemed to be motivated out of some frustration that jokes about male genethliac is common place to a point where commercials or billboards with subliminal messaging is not uncommon but very rarely does anyone ever touch on female genitalia size differences and when they do - it seems like they are quickly shamed which is sort of interesting from a sociology perspective.

There are a lot of variables here but here's my experience and was curious to hear other dudes thoughts after our convo -

Me: 6'1 male, age 30, very average dick size 6in, sexual partners (not exactly sure) around 35 maybe slightly higher. Female sexual partners that I would rank as very tight (one finger is a notably tight fit) around ~20-25% of partners so maybe around 7 people. Average fit (one finger not notably tight but good fit) about 60% of partners. Larger diameter genitals (easy fit 2 fingers no warm up) probably 15-20% of partners.

My experiences:

1. Tightest: Female partners that were significantly tighter (famous gorilla grip memes on IG) the sex was always better. Those females were (generally) more sensitive, orgasmed more easily, and orgasmed more frequently per encounter. Definite trend of needing less direct clitoral stimulation to orgasm. Those partners always (verbally) noted the mutual experience of "excellent, or similar descriptor, sex" in some way. Interestingly, these females always tended to be less 'sore' after prolonged sex and were generally ready to go again sooner. I regularly had 2-5 hour encounters with most of these partners. Also interesting, these females were pretty much across the board larger people (taller, usually above 5'5-5'6, and maybe larger boned. The tightest girls were almost always not the 5'1 110-20lb female like I first expected before I had more partners. These females tend to 'know' and have female equivalent "BDE" - as an aside, the last partner I was with in this category was watching to see my expression (although I did not know it at first) when I first put a finger in her. When I did, and looked up at her immediately, she got this I'm-going-to-fuck-up-your-life smile and said "yeah, right?"

2. Average: Female partners that were average - about what you would expect. Good sex generally, more variable. Tended to orgasm less easily or frequently but did not always hold true. Tended to need more clitoral stimulation to orgasm. Intensity and pleasure tended to vary more but was generally always good. Interestingly, there was a trend to be more 'sore' after sex or prolonged sexual encounters but this was still the minority of partners. These girls tended to be smaller in stature but not always.

3. Larger than average: Female partners who were above average in vaginal diameter were the smallest number of partners but still about ~15-20%. These were typically "okay" sexual encounters but most of them were also one-time encounters and, from my evaluation as it was never stated outright, less satisfactory experiences for both parties. There was actually one very attractive female I went out with. I ended up giver her oral and, per her words when I finished, that it was a far above average experience but then was mad when I didn't have sex with her - my reasoning was due to the fact she did have much larger genitalia than average and I knew I was personally not very interested but obviously did not tell her (until later when she insisted I give her more info when she asked why I didn't have sex with her and did not want to continue seeing her).

Now, clearly there are a lot of variables here. If you are an above average guy, then this will likely never be an issue for you and it won't come up/won't matter although I would still guess that (within reason) tighter is still better for those guys. There were a handful of females out of those 35-40 partners where getting a single finger in her without discomfort took a significant amount of warm up. Those females/experiences were hands down some of the best sex (generally) but I cannot imagine how hung guys are having sex with those partners without a lot of discomfort on the females part. I've had a couple encounters where the female ended up with a bruised cervix and significant discomfort for several days and, like I said, I am a very average guy.

Bonus - has anyone had relationship issues because of this? I'm in the middle of similar issue right now with a partner as she is a little above average and it generally makes me less interested unless we are doing anal lol. After my previous partner that was tighter its been an unspoken issue for me that I obviously cannot communicate.
You do bring up some good points and now that I think about it, this topic is not really talked about too much! As guys, I feel like we really should talk about it more. I’m pretty sure that even though women are born with a certain size genitalia, they actually have a certain amount of control to increase the tightness if they wanted to. I’m almost certain some of those larger girls you’ve encountered have some decent size toys they use regularly! On top of that they probably make no effort to tighten things back up (like kegel exercises and abstaining). I know people will say that doesn’t affect it but I promise you that shit don’t snap back into shape 30 minutes after it gets ruined! 😂

My experiences:

There are a few variables.

1. Genetic vaginal tightness

2. Lifestyle ; aging ; sex partners (Women do get stretched out. Partners get microtears initially from larger penis size but after a while the vagina adjusts. This likely makes them looser for smaller guys)

3. Man's penis size ; the thicker you are, the tighter she will feel.

The tightness definitely affects pleasure for both parties. Women will generally prefer more girth and climax more easily from it. I think i read that past 5.8 inches length, there is no extra benefit.

If she's that loose, you can do vaginal intercourse while she wears a butt plug, this will make her extremely tight. (Does not work for us as i have the opposite problem). You can play around with different butt plug sizes until you get the right fit. It will enhance sensation for both of you. The silicone ones will give more but the hard steel ones will make it really tight/firm.

You do bring up some good points and now that I think about it, this topic is not really talked about too much! As guys, I feel like we really should talk about it more. I’m pretty sure that even though women are born with a certain size genitalia, they actually have a certain amount of control to increase the tightness if they wanted to. I’m almost certain some of those larger girls you’ve encountered have some decent size toys they use regularly! On top of that they probably make no effort to tighten things back up (like kegel exercises and abstaining). I know people will say that doesn’t affect it but I promise you that shit don’t snap back into shape 30 minutes after it gets ruined! 😂

Kegels can defintely help, but good luck to anyone bringing up "You feel kinda loose, you should do these exercises"

The tightness definitely affects pleasure for both parties. Women will generally prefer more girth and climax more easily from it. I think i read that past 5.8 inches length, there is no extra benefit.
I've heard that many times yet every time I see the kind of dildos girls use they usually go with 7-9 inchers. and they take the full length easy. I think someone made this up just to make guys feel better lol.

As for myself.... tightness is not really an issue cuz i almost never can come from sex anyway. AAS and especially tren use has made it 10 times as difficult. If I don't get oral i would not even bother having sex as that's only how I can finish usually. Doesn't matter how tight it is. I can destroy her a-hole and still not come. The only exception is if I abstain for a while but that is very hard to do when your libido is very high. Besides a big body is awful for sex. You cramp up, go out of breath, sweat and over heat.

I've heard that many times yet every time I see the kind of dildos girls use they usually go with 7-9 inchers. and they take the full length easy. I think someone made this up just to make guys feel better lol.

As for myself.... tightness is not really an issue cuz i almost never can come from sex anyway. AAS and especially tren use has made it 10 times as difficult. If I don't get oral i would not even bother having sex as that's only how I can finish usually. Doesn't matter how tight it is. I can destroy her a-hole and still not come. The only exception is if I abstain for a while but that is very hard to do when your libido is very high. Besides a big body is awful for sex. You cramp up, go out of breath, sweat and over heat.
are you a fat guy or just don‘t do cardio

^ Honestly the cramping/overheating is real - I had the same issue when I was carrying more weight. To me, leaving both of us drenched in sweat was just the tell tale sign of a good sesh lol.

Now I did start doing year around cardio at some point once my weight started staying heavier for the sole reason of improving endurance during sex and it helped tremendously.

I actually don’t think my experiences have correlated any to sex toy use…I saw the girls that were really tight be able to take big toys but after a very short break they were back to being just as tight when we started.

Similarly I know a few of the bigger girls didn’t use toys at all besides vibrators (long term friends and occasional fwb with w few of them).

I think bigger girls just use bigger toys generally but I’m sure there’s some individual variables there. Sure muscle strength and control can change with training but I think “tightness” mainly comes down to anatomic structure and the bone structure pelvic girdle

I actually don’t think my experiences have correlated any to sex toy use…I saw the girls that were really tight be able to take big toys but after a very short break they were back to being just as tight when we started.
You’re probably right about it mostly coming down to genetics. I’ve been with a little over 20 women in my lifetime, and for me, it has definitely been the bigger girls that had the bigger vaj’s. I do also know that girls can get stretched out and a lot of people will say that’s not true but they’re wrong. They may not get permanently stretched but it doesn’t snap back instantly. I mean, think about the girls that are into fisting! They weren’t just born that way! They had to work up to it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity