mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does your leg size match your AAS dosage?

Don’t take this the wrong way, but seeing your pics I would have thought you were natural. 😂😂

Sorry couldn’t resist. Gotta love this place some days. Sorry @b-boy we can get back to your thread topic now.

Yes I am aware that he does get them. Lol

We know you’re super proud of your two products. 😂 Should have known this would have led there. Let’s get back to other guys posting up their legs. 🙏
Well because is this about legs, then here is my leg photo.
1706916862591.jpeg

You need to train your legs brutal. I am 71+ and I still train my legs brutal. High reps , supersets, negatives , squats, leg press, extensions, Bulgarian split squats. Also on non leg day, I do 1 set of 100 reps body weight. Your leg size it will grow form training brutal, not just by taking high amount of hormones.
That's amazing.

Came to think about a clip I saw of some Indian spiritual guru answering question. Someone asked how fit a person should be, especially as they get older. He said as long as you can sit on the floor and then get up without using your arms you have all the necessary fitness. I won't even try, just sitting down on the floor would involve pain lol. But I can squat hundreds of pounds.

As a former powerlifter who competed for quite a few years i used to love training legs. They were never too big because 0f the type of training we do.

Over the years i started developing really severe varicose veins which kept clotting and i started to develop really bad symptoms. It got to the point where my legs are pretty destroyed unfortunately. Veins would randomly burst open.
Learned i have a pretty severe form of may thurmer syndrome. Basically blood goes down and doesnt come back up.

At first i blamed it on the gear but then i realIzed a lot of it was just genetic combined with the training. The gear probably doesnt help but nowadays i stay super low.

I can train upperbody pretty much fine but im limited to low impact cardio and bodyweight squats. Even then i try not to really get a leg pump because obviously the blood just pools if it doesnt all come out and causes problems.

Supposed to have stints put in the groin area soon but not really sure if that will give me the opportunity to train legs harder or not.
But the veins didn't actually bleed outside of the body? A fella on another forum who has varicose veins and some of which had been removed years ago said suddenly he felt something flowing down his legs, and the pics looked nasty. Didn't know it could happen.

That pic isn't recent but I did post one in the pics thread not long ago, my legs are holding up pretty damn good which makes me extremely happy!! I want to get LEAN again and see what they truly look like 👀
My legs still hold their size and shape and look "young". My upper body though - it has that disgusting old man look, creepy skin and all. Turning 50 in a couple of months and I am doing comp diet right now because I want to see for the last time in my life what I look like lean.

My legs still hold their size and shape and look "young". My upper body though - it has that disgusting old man look, creepy skin and all. Turning 50 in a couple of months and I am doing comp diet right now because I want to see for the last time in my life what I look like lean.
You still young. 50 is not that old.

You know everyone on here is going to want to see the transformation pics now. 😎

Between my knee pain and the the hamstring I tore a few years ago that still fucks with me I can’t hit them near as hard as I used to. There will be times when I take a couple weeks off from hitting them hoping things will get better but at my age I’m pretty sure it’s just wishful thinking. I get up out of a chair like an 80 year old man lol. I just go a lot lighter and switch it up between really slow and longer but less reps to faster, higher reps.

Currently on 60 mg test e and 10 mg trest a ED along with gh.
View attachment 191641I’ll have more separation come summer time. First pic is current, second was last summer

View attachment 191642
Man these are damn impressive! Whatever your about doing is working!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131