mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does your leg size match your AAS dosage?

Before i stoped

Morning no pump just drinking coffee at balcony before go to work

2g total , 100kg , 18 calfs
How tall are you, I ask because your leg muscles look pretty long like your a decently tall guy.

(Good tear drop development)

I think it's always been that way. I think back falls into that category as well, although not to the same extent. Im not sure id say they're terrified as much as being clueless and focusing on what they perceive as the attractive muscles instead of a complete package. I mostly see teens or young adults just focusing on Chest, arms, and abs.
Leg training is way harder than back training (unless your just doing leg extensions and leg curls only) which is kind of my point here..... I think a lot of guys put way more emphasis into drug selection and dosage than they do eating and training???? or at least they look like they do.

How tall are you, I ask because your leg muscles look pretty long like your a decently tall guy.

(Good tear drop development)
Im only 1,75 m

Many have told me same , dunno why it looks this way

Current doses possibly lol

I also don't come on here talking a big game though

View attachment 191342
I wasn't knocking you, I just don't remember ever seeing your legs, but like a TRUE MOTHERFUCKING BODYBUILDER you posted that shit right up.....RESPECT 👏🏿

I’m gonna be real and say NO they do not.
And that’s why I’m been beating the f out of my legs at the moment.

My legs were IN at 5 weeks out this past prep and from then on just lost fullness and withered a bit. Not a good look. So my goal has been to attack them like a psychopath (especially being a tall guy).

I’m gonna be real and say NO they do not.
And that’s why I’m been beating the f out of my legs at the moment.

My legs were IN at 5 weeks out this past prep and from then on just lost fullness and withered a bit. Not a good look. So my goal has been to attack them like a psychopath (especially being a tall guy).
👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Leg training is way harder than back training (unless your just doing leg extensions and leg curls only) which is kind of my point here..... I think a lot of guys put way more emphasis into drug selection and dosage than they do eating and training???? or at least they look like they do.
I think this could be beneficial to a lot of people and it feels within the spirit of this thread. Lets say for whatever reason your can't train with squats or deads, be it an injury or because your a weenie, what would be your recommended exercises? This is what I've been doing. Im not using very heavy weights at the moment, trying to get to 100% before really pushing it.

Leg Extensions (have to use extremely light weight at the moment)
Leg Curls
Leg Press (can't go below 90)
Seated and standing calf raises
Addcutor / Abductor machine

And what is a blast cycle for you?

I haven't blasted for 4 to 5 years brother. 100 to 150 the last few years, currently on 300mg the past few weeks.

I made the decision to downsize a few years back. Not a health scare but just saw a lot of guys my age and older dropping dead. I didn't fancy that, so here I am.

I haven't blasted for 4 to 5 years brother. 100 to 150 the last few years, currently on 300mg the past few weeks.

I made the decision to downsize a few years back. Not a health scare but just saw a lot of guys my age and older dropping dead. I didn't fancy that, so here I am.
So at your most serious point in your get big endeavor, how much gear did you run?

So let's see who is being honest with themselves....do you think your leg size matches the amount of juice your running?

I will be honest with you all I've noticed quite a few dudes with pretty decent juice dosages with really under developed legs....what's the problem here? Do you put more emphasis on cycles than training? We all know leg day is one of the most taxing training days.

Thoughts? Opinions?

No...but in the opposite direction of most people. Even when I came off trt for a year to have a kid I kept hitting legs and back hard and maintained well. I've always put so much into leg training and back training so I have lacking shoulders, chest and arms. I just loathe training those things.

Being on such low doses (10-25mgs a day) I've been able to really keep the legs up. I'm not much when it comes to chest/arms/shoulders but when it comes to legs and back I've really been proud how I think I've kept up with heavy users.

Off topic, but not...I've always had fantastic calves but I've noticed the medical part of my gastroc is starting to atrophy. It's weird but it's like I've just lost size there in an odd way. Curious if anyone else has experienced that.

So at your most serious point in your get big endeavor, how much gear did you run?

Oh I was up there, no doubt. I've been upto 1.5 grams. Gram of Test with a little Deca or something else or vice versa.

Test and Deca were my favorites. Loved both of them, could train hard and heavy. Used Mast if I did a Deca heavy cycle. Played with EQ and Tren a few times, never really stuck to them. Could just train heavier on Test and Deca.

I trained and competed for 12 years before touching a ped, I think that made a difference.

I did a show in 2018 and that was at the peak 600 Deca 125 Test and300 Mast along with T3/Clen. That's probably the most serious point but I was getting old then and I did intend to do another in 2020 but you know what happened. Then I downsized and for better or worse here we are.

Before i stoped

Morning no pump just drinking coffee at balcony before go to work

2g total , 100kg , 18 calfs

great shape to your calves. For some odd reason with age (41) that medial portion of my calves are atrophying a bit. It's very odd.

I think this could be beneficial to a lot of people and it feels within the spirit of this thread. Lets say for whatever reason your can't train with squats or deads, be it an injury or because your a weenie, what would be your recommended exercises? This is what I've been doing. Im not using very heavy weights at the moment, trying to get to 100% before really pushing it.

Leg Extensions (have to use extremely light weight at the moment)
Leg Curls
Leg Press (can't go below 90)
Seated and standing calf raises
Addcutor / Abductor machine
Whatever I can do, if that means going to another gym that has better equipment then so be it.
Examples
Hack squat
Pendulum squats
Belt squat
Sissy squat
Walking lunges
Leg press (only if I can go so deep that it test my ankle flexion)
Leg extensions
Adductor
Abductors (I don't do these much anymore)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member