mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does your leg size match your AAS dosage?

Disagee.

Behrooz Tabani, Blessing Awodibu are 2 current pro's that come to mind
Behrooz's legs pretty much match his dosage, he does not have small legs they are just lagging behind a super responsive upper body (one of the best in the sport)
Blessing I'm pretty sure had some type of knee injury that held his legs back for years just like Michael Lockett.
But if you want to boil everything down to genetics then fine, we can say your legs are only that size because of genetics, no matter what you did they would have been big, just disregard the years of brutal leg training you did, you could have done half that and still had thick legs...LOL

do you think your leg size matches the amount of juice your running?
Gonna be honest brother, none of my body matches my dosages. Most cycles between 500-750mg, most recently a hair over 1g.
But if any part of my body is close to my dosages, it'd be my legs.

This is an embarrassing picture for me to post, but, detrained (gyno surgery + being in the field) and off gear (started 100mg/w about a week before this picture) for a few months.
1706732293208.png

Gonna be honest brother, none of my body matches my dosages. Most cycles between 500-750mg, most recently a hair over 1g.

This is an embarrassing picture for me to post, but, detrained (gyno surgery + being in the field) and off gear (started 100mg/w about a week before this picture) for a few months.
View attachment 191363

Nothing to be embarrassed about man

View attachment 191363
Do you like training legs?

Yes your legs are actually ahead of your upper body 🤯💪🏿

"Behrooz's legs pretty much match his dosage, he does not have small legs they are just lagging behind a super responsive upper body"
Behrooz's legs pretty much match his dosage, he does not have small legs they are just lagging behind a super responsive upper body (one of the best in the sport)
Blessing I'm pretty sure had some type of knee injury that held his legs back for years just like Michael Lockett.
But if you want to boil everything down to genetics then fine, we can say your legs are only that size because of genetics, no matter what you did they would have been big, just disregard the years of brutal leg training you did, you could have done half that and still had thick legs...LOL
Yes years of brutal leg training. Yes I could have done half of that and still had thick legs, genetics. Yes I simply love to train hard, work ethic.

Nothing to be embarrassed about man
Thanks man, it just kills me to look at. Legs looking good enough, upperbody just soft and doughy, uneven bf% distribution is a bitch
Do you like training legs?

Yes your legs are actually ahead of your upper body 🤯💪🏿
Yes, more so when I was younger. Its the only body part that is brutal enough to give me that pukey/orgasmic high, similar to going balls to the wall doing HIIT.
Its more love/hate nowadays, its a bitch to get started but nothing beats the rush of high rep squats, or those long-ass leg press dropsets.
Hurts so good

Thanks boss, just wanted to share what the inverse problem looks like to the forum hahah

View attachment 191363
Nothing being ashamed

First grats on have balls post a pic

Second you look fucking great

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Legs are my weak point honestly. Ironically they are my strongest body part. I squat over 700, 600 for 15 reps. Deadlift close to 800. Hack squats with 8-12 plates for deep controlled reps. Transitioned from Powerlifting about 6 months ago to BBing so they may need more time

Juice is fairly low though, 700 test 700 mast e, 10iu HGH, so maybe they match haha

B0B8697E-6B0E-4F25-9111-98FABC0A9B00.jpeg

This was a few months ago , months after quad rupture repair. Was on 25mg test a day , 4iu HGH qt 235ish pounds
Ive lost alot of size since 2019 , but currently sitting about 245-247 on average wake up so they're a little bigger but just focusing on staying leaner and healthy the closer to 50 i get

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240131_153145_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_153145_Gallery.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 87

View attachment 191363
Still look good man. How long had you not been training and off gear?

IMG_9761.jpeg

100mgs of test a weeks so I hope so. Come from a competitive powerlifting/weightliftng background so I love to train legs. It wasn’t until I got hurt though and couldn’t chase numbers that I got more results size wise. I used to just squat mostly sets of 5 and lower and that was it.

This was a few months ago , months after quad rupture repair. Was on 25mg test a day , 4iu HGH qt 235ish pounds
Ive lost alot of size since 2019 , but currently sitting about 245-247 on average wake up so they're a little bigger but just focusing on staying leaner and healthy the closer to 50 i get
Good shit!!

Sorta... My legs and glutes used to be my stand out body parts. However as I've increased my recreational activities: (running, dancing, cycling, sports etc... Its counter productive to keep them too big and all that activity that uses the legs atrophies them.

I think mine have come a long ways in the year and a few months or so I have been training! Definitely run very conservative doses though I think at 39! I’m a taller guy at 6’1

Attachments

• 8E68CCAC-0521-4705-B098-6447F0ABBBB7.jpeg
    8E68CCAC-0521-4705-B098-6447F0ABBBB7.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 60

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member