over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr G. HRT

This is YEARS old. And it does not matter currently. If this was definitive in ANY WAY whatsoever, it would have been given at least some consideration. It hasn't. If it does in the future, then maybe that's good for us all, who knows?

Most of us have read or have seen this one before. Someone is probably studying the benefits on the merits of cow shit in preventing cancer. That doesn't make it true.

:D

**broken link removed**

And cow piss too
**broken link removed**

:D

**broken link removed**

And cow piss too
**broken link removed**

HAHAHAHAHA!

Stewie, you are a little bit of alright. OMG, literally choked laughing.

I have a few key questions for this topic:

Are most of the people on 100test/100tren "HRT" doing this as a long-term protocol, or are they doing it as "cruises" between heavy cycles of steroids?

For the guy doing it as a long-term HRT protocol... have there been any documented cases of lipids or health-markers rising into dangerous territory? (I thought even 100mg of tren per week had ongoing negative consequences)

For the guy using 100test/100tren as a "cruise", I could see why he would want to do it to retain as much muscle as possible. However, is it allowing his lipids and other health markers to return to normal as fast as possible? Is this adding to the accumulated damage from the "blast" cycles?

Do you guys think it's a good thing for PM to be known as the place where real doctors recommend trenbolone as HRT?

Do you guys think it's a good thing for PM to be known as the place where real doctors recommend trenbolone as HRT?
Not to mention, none of these dumb shits have any idea what goes on behind the scenes here... The gall it takes amazes me. I wish stupidity was against the rules just so I could rid the board of them.

ass is a controlled substance now too? :D

I guess grammar is as well. FLMAO

In Vegas it is hahahaha!!! So sorry should have been AAS...

U mentioned JHU, u local to that area?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was gonna say that I better tell my girl because she has some GREAT ass!

Yeah, I'm pretty close. Worked a 16wk neurocognitive performance study there with heavy marijuana users many years ago.

How the study go, or can you not remember ;)

Nice man, I'm south of the city.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How the study go, or can you not remember ;)

Nice man, I'm south of the city.
There were many studies at the time showing the decreased neurocog performance associated with heavy marijuana use. We were simply trying to evaluate how long after total cessation (abstinence from use) if or how long those performance problems remained. If I recall, most coordination, reaction time, and short-term memory problems significantly and for general purposes totally disappeared after 90 days cessation. Based on most of our graphs, timelines of one year post-cessation would show almost a total return to "normal" even with heavy, long-term marijuana use.

So, if you're reading this and have a marijuana problem and are worried that you have caused yourself permanent brain damage, you should still quit because it is very likely that after some time, most side-effects from your use should eventually attenuate to a perceptively and measurably total recovery of abilities.

Remember however, that if you are taking marijuana via inhalation of smoke, the likelihood of permanent lung damage/decreased lung capacity is a possibility.

There were many studies at the time showing the decreased neurocog performance associated with heavy marijuana use. We were simply trying to evaluate how long after total cessation (abstinence from use) if or how long those performance problems remained. If I recall, most coordination, reaction time, and short-term memory problems significantly and for general purposes totally disappeared after 90 days cessation. Based on most of our graphs, timelines of one year post-cessation would show almost a total return to "normal" even with heavy, long-term marijuana use.

So, if you're reading this and have a marijuana problem and are worried that you have caused yourself permanent brain damage, you should still quit because it is very likely that after some time, most side-effects from your use should eventually attenuate to a perceptively and measurably total recovery of abilities.

Remember however, that if you are taking marijuana via inhalation of smoke, the likelihood of permanent lung damage/decreased lung capacity is a possibility.

While I understand Ouch's views on HRT and how seriously he takes any undermining of its use and purpose, I do believe he has been harsh on the people advocating or at least discussing the use of HRT and Tren together.

I cannot say anything about the "agendas" or politics behind this because I do not know much about these people or their history and Alpha being Dr. G is definitely news to me, but I digress.

I could be wrong, but it seems like this is an example of common terminology being used in poor context due to its frequent use. When these people say HRT I view it as them referring to HRT styled doses not the literal form of getting a doctor to prescribe you test and monitoring its affects. Nowadays it seems most people refer to anything below 200mg of test to be "HRT" regardless of it actually being literal hormone replacement therapy supervised by a doctor. It seems to be a bastardized term now that simply implies a dose similar to what you would see in actual HRT and because of this I understand your anguish.

I almost want to use the term homophobic in an analogistic comparison to this situation. Homophobic means to literally fear homosexual behavior, but yet due to its frequent use in poor context it is now viewed as a term used to describe anyone against gay behavior. This might be a bad analogy, but it's the first thing that came to mind.

Just my 2 cents, but finally I wanted to mention this post I quoted. I found this study you mentioned to be extremely interesting. Ironic to find such a gem of a post, assuming it is legit info, among a battle field of arguments and moderation. Thank you for posting it!

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but it seems like this is an example of common terminology being used in poor context due to its frequent use. When these people say HRT I view it as them referring to HRT styled doses not the literal form of getting a doctor to prescribe you test and monitoring its affects. Nowadays it seems most people refer to anything below 200mg of test to be "HRT" regardless of it actually being literal hormone replacement therapy supervised by a doctor. It seems to be a bastardized term now that simply implies a dose similar to what you would see in actual HRT and because of this I understand your anguish.

Just my 2 cents, but finally I wanted to mention this post I quoted. I found this study you mentioned to be extremely interesting. Ironic to find such a gem of a post, assuming it is legit info, among a battle field of arguments and moderation. Thank you for posting it!
The important thing is that doctors remain accepting of low T as a medical condition and it continues to be treated without reluctant doctors in fear of some stigma created by idiots that throw the term around associating it with steroid abuse.

A licensed medical doctor in good conscience could not informally treat strangers that are not patients of his by giving them flippant advice on the internet on how to safely abuse steroids. He's doing the people a disservice, himself a disservice, and the profession a disservice. But more to the point, ME a disservice because I have a legitimate rX and I'd like to keep it but if doctors that prescribe testosterone begin to get associated with these "back-alley" steroid dealers, it's all over.

What study are you talking about? Because the one you quoted had nothing to do with HRT or androgen therapy.

The important thing is that doctors remain accepting of low T as a medical condition and it continues to be treated without reluctant doctors in fear of some stigma created by idiots that throw the term around associating it with steroid abuse.

A licensed medical doctor in good conscience could not informally treat strangers that are not patients of his by giving them flippant advice on the internet on how to safely abuse steroids. He's doing the people a disservice, himself a disservice, and the profession a disservice. But more to the point, ME a disservice because I have a legitimate rX and I'd like to keep it but if doctors that prescribe testosterone begin to get associated with these "back-alley" steroid dealers, it's all over.

What study are you talking about? Because the one you quoted had nothing to do with HRT or androgen therapy.

I hear you on the HRT situation for sure.

I was referring to the marijuana study you were discussing. That is what I found very interesting even though it was off topic. I am always interested with any research involving heavy marijuana use.

I hear you on the HRT situation for sure.

I was referring to the marijuana study you were discussing. That is what I found very interesting even though it was off topic. I am always interested with any research involving heavy marijuana use.
Well that was just prior to all the recent legalization and medical marijuana hoopla. Obviously, it should be fine for medicinal use. Then, though, it seemed all about proving how dangerous it was, rather than proving it had any beneficial use.

You're right, I don't want to get too far off-topic but there was another study at the same time there at Bayview where they showed very convincingly that small amounts of marijuana and/or alcohol actually improved cognitive function (hand/eye, reaction times, etc.)! I'm not 100% sold but it wasn't the numbers lying to me.

Does anyone know what the blood works on 100 tren/100 test looks like compared to just 100 test alone?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws