over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Endo wants me to come off TRT

She prescribed it for me a month ago after I checked myself into a hospital when I got heart palpitations. Long story short, after all sorts of tests, I decided to come off AAS for life. I was fortunate enough to be able to have an endo prescribe it for me while there.

I just had my appointment with her yesterday. She wants me to only use it for three months and then try to recover naturally. I explained I had "low" test before I started four years ago (336 total). She kept asking what time of the day it was and that I did it at a "peak" time in the day. I've been shut down for nearly four years now, and have no desire to try to recover natural test production. I am only 28.

She wants me to try to recover and will cease to continue the prescription in three months, as she wants me tapering off.

Who is right here? Her or me?

You have now developed heart issues and she is clearly looking out for your best interest. She is right, no if's and but's about it.

Your low test levels and distorted self image should not take precedence over your heart health issue.

Yes, you are right. When test is too low in the long run it is not good either. Hopefully our issues are reversible. I am due for another cardio echogram this summer. Will see what results I get off TRT. I am really glad I did full diagnostics and now know where I am standing at instead of continuing in the blind. I would've blasted as always and could make matters worse.

God Bless,

TT

Sounds like we are exactly in the same boat man. I would have kept going in the blind too. Getting every test done was the best thing I ever did.

You have now developed heart issues and she is clearly looking out for your best interest. She is right, no if's and but's about it.

Your low test levels and distorted self image should not take precedence over your heart health issue.

You think permanently low test is better for the heart than TRT?

I am not a doc, but I have done a lot of research on reading.

I would take digestive enzymes on an empty stomach 2 times a day, this may lead DNA healing and repair of protein cross-linking addcuts.

Muscle/tendon structure can change drastically. If you remove the offenders AAS/tren and give it the right stimuli/environment, your heart may recover.

As far as hrt vs natty. If you have to go natty, I have read that red Chery extract, Grape seed extract, DIM, and celery are good for Controlling estrogen.

Curcumin would be good for the heart too.

Good luck man.

I am not a doc, but I have done a lot of research on reading.

I would take digestive enzymes on an empty stomach 2 times a day, this may lead DNA healing and repair of protein cross-linking addcuts.

Muscle/tendon structure can change drastically. If you remove the offenders AAS/tren and give it the right stimuli/environment, your heart may recover.

As far as hrt vs natty. If you have to go natty, I have read that red Chery extract, Grape seed extract, DIM, and celery are good for Controlling estrogen.

Curcumin would be good for the heart too.

Good luck man.

Thanks for chiming in. I've been taking curcumin for 6 months and have been on only TRT for nearly 6 weeks. There is no chance in the world I will remove my TRT, regardless of doctor's orders.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cam2435
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws