over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Energy drinks

I don't get how Celsius stays in business. They offer these skinny smaller cans. Why not make them the same size as monster reign etc just have less caffeine content? I've never tried the small cans, just to small id sip it down in a few seconds while the fat cans at least last me most of the drive to gym lol.
How do they stay in business? Marketing. The smaller cans are the same size as Redbull, which still costs more than any other energy drink.

The mark-up has got to be so good on those energy drinks. Great business to get into, if you can market. $3.50 for a can of carbonated water with some artificial flavor and a little caffeine? The aluminum can probably costs them more than what they put in it.

I actually met a guy that started his own energy drink brand. He got started for $10k. It's called Tipois. Probably went out of business.

With the bloating and possible digestion issues I try to avoid them. I will have one every once in a while at work though, maybe like once a month.
I cut energy drinks, ANY gluten, and even dairy on a majority of my 1 Saturday free meal and it has made a world of a difference. I'm a coffee guy for sure... but damn does that first taste of carbonation taste good...

How do they stay in business? Marketing. The smaller cans are the same size as Redbull, which still costs more than any other energy drink.

The mark-up has got to be so good on those energy drinks. Great business to get into, if you can market. $3.50 for a can of carbonated water with some artificial flavor and a little caffeine? The aluminum can probably costs them more than what they put in it.

I actually met a guy that started his own energy drink brand. He got started for $10k. It's called Tipois. Probably went out of business.
Definitely a very profitable business if you hit it off. I'd think it would be saturated, but you'd think that about "coaches" too and seems like they keep popping up, every guy who lifts is a "coach" lol. But I mean selling a can 2/3 the size of your competition. Why would anyone buy a can that is 2/3 the size of a monster when you can get a full can same price?

It's like those mini Cokes I guess. You still are in taking basically the same caffeine and calories (0) but it's a very small amount of liquid.

It's almost like why would someone buy 12 oz water bottles when the 16 oz are sitting right next to them at the same price?

Definitely a very profitable business if you hit it off. I'd think it would be saturated, but you'd think that about "coaches" too and seems like they keep popping up, every guy who lifts is a "coach" lol. But I mean selling a can 2/3 the size of your competition. Why would anyone buy a can that is 2/3 the size of a monster when you can get a full can same price?

It's like those mini Cokes I guess. You still are in taking basically the same caffeine and calories (0) but it's a very small amount of liquid.

It's almost like why would someone buy 12 oz water bottles when the 16 oz are sitting right next to them at the same price?
Maybe some people think it looks classier. Like a 35 year old woman can walk into a business meeting with Celsius, but not a 16 ounce Monster or Rockstar? Different demographic, maybe.
More discreet, less "extreme".

Maybe some people think it looks classier. Like a 35 year old woman can walk into a business meeting with Celsius, but not a 16 ounce Monster or Rockstar? Different demographic, maybe.
More discreet, less "extreme".
This could be true, the cans do look more feminine and classy. I was actually thinking that when I saw them on sale at vitamin shoppe lol "the girl version of an energy drink"

Anyone else hooked on these? I drink 2 a day and can't get back into coffee. Supposedly they aren't unhealthy if zero calorie but I feel like coffee is better just can't get into the taste. I try to stick to the ghost because they supposedly have natural caffeine but also love the c4. I remember you would only see monster but now days every gas station has bangz monster, reign and 4-5 other brands. As much as you see them I assume they are becoming more popular...we see supply so there must be demand. None of my coworkers use them it's all coffee drinkers but I see empty cans around the gym All the time lol
I do like em. Coffee ALWAYS gives me the shits. I go to grocery stores and get the best deals I can. It generally comes out to cost of 1can=cost 1serving of pwo. Tasted better too. Pre mixed. Cold.

The only time I would drink them is a very long trip in a car. Went to Hungary last weekend. It was 12 hours on road. Drank a full size monster about half way. Was good whole trip. I recommend not to take on empty stomach. Other then that, I don't drink them. I take a nap before workouts and that is my pre-workout.

I do like em. Coffee ALWAYS gives me the shits. I go to grocery stores and get the best deals I can. It generally comes out to cost of 1can=cost 1serving of pwo. Tasted better too. Pre mixed. Cold.
I wish I had the shits more...as I get older I shit very little maybe diet maybe these drinks lol. To coffee that 711 nitro on the tap is heaven... used to drink but an employee told me it's loaded with sugar. I googled... emailed, called corporate to get nutritional information...no answer. 2023 s large corporation can not tell me if w coffee they offer has 5 calories or 400. If anyone knows if be eternally grateful as id never need an energy drink again because 711 nitro on the tap is amazing coffee

The only time I would drink them is a very long trip in a car. Went to Hungary last weekend. It was 12 hours on road. Drank a full size monster about half way. Was good whole trip. I recommend not to take on empty stomach. Other then that, I don't drink them. I take a nap before workouts and that is my pre-workout.
I'm the same I'm conditned to drink energy drinks or coffee when driving... never had any desire to have either at home or work. I associate them both with driving... almost like a bodybuilding podcast...I listen to them driving or hiking... sitting around listening to them laying on the couch would feel strange lol

I aim for 200mg caffeine pre workout, so I'm either doing 1 cup of coffee w/ 2 teaspoons of instant coffee added...or occasionally a can of Celcius which contains 200mg.

Been drinking them for years and don't see any issue with them if you drink the zero sugar ones. Easy to overdo though because they taste so good these days. Way better than a zero sugar soda. I prefer them to coffee for work. No bad breath. I prefer a can for preworkout vs any powder or RTD pre. Energy drinks alone are all I need to GO.

The new Gorilla Mind's taste amazing. So many good options these days.
This. As long as people stick to one can and get the sugar free ones, I wouldn't lose any sleep over them.

I aim for 200mg caffeine pre workout, so I'm either doing 1 cup of coffee w/ 2 teaspoons of instant coffee added...or occasionally a can of Celcius which contains 200mg.
This is what we did before workouts. Drink a cup of coffee. Of course , there was none of these stimulate drinks back then.

Will someone please edumacate me as to why these are so unhealthy exactly?

Many of us use pre-w/o stims and powdered formulas.

What’s the difference when sugar free?

I don’t use energy drinks — I’m seriously just curious.

Thanks.

Thanks.

From a chemical standpoint, I don't think they are any more unhealthy than a diet coke, etc. I always viewed the "unhealthiness" as a side effect of sucking these babies down like water and before you know it you have 600mgs of caffeine with a side of heart palpations and a possible main course of cardiac arrest. Other than that risk (which can obviously be mitigated by watching your overall intake) I don't see it any worse than a diet coke (which opinions also vary on so take that as it may).

Thanks.
One person I know who blames her brothers death on them said liver n kidneys, he was also an alcoholic. I've heard people also say too much b6 and no regulations maybe heavy metals and acidic May be bad for teeth. My kidneys value are always spot on and last test ast n Alt were slightly high but I was using orals

From a chemical standpoint, I don't think they are any more unhealthy than a diet coke, etc. I always viewed the "unhealthiness" as a side effect of sucking these babies down like water and before you know it you have 600mgs of caffeine with a side of heart palpations and a possible main course of cardiac arrest. Other than that risk (which can obviously be mitigated by watching your overall intake) I don't see it any worse than a diet coke (which opinions also vary on so take that as it may).
Wasn't there one called loco that got banned or something lol

Anyone else hooked on these? I drink 2 a day and can't get back into coffee. Supposedly they aren't unhealthy if zero calorie but I feel like coffee is better just can't get into the taste. I try to stick to the ghost because they supposedly have natural caffeine but also love the c4. I remember you would only see monster but now days every gas station has bangz monster, reign and 4-5 other brands. As much as you see them I assume they are becoming more popular...we see supply so there must be demand. None of my coworkers use them it's all coffee drinkers but I see empty cans around the gym All the time lol
Back in the day I lived on those yellow monsters with carnitine m, b bits etc. also fucking love those Redline drinks. I had to go off stims for fertility and now I can’t even drink a small sugar free Red Bull without feeling terrible, I know caffeine helps burn fat but I don’t think I’ll use the stuff ever again. You asked for how to get back to coffee but is your primary concern health or taste or caffeine. If it’s the last you slam espresso and be done. I do think there’s a crystal light with caffeine which would at least kill the carbonation in your drinks.

It will catch up to you, i drank them on and off for a better part of a decade . They will eat the lining in your stomach and cause all types of digestion issues. Not to metion caffeine is a shit drug in general. Stop drinking them for a couple days and lmk how you feel, the longer you drink them the worse the withdrawals get. It will get to the point you need them just to function.

There is a reason they are in the gas station next to all the sugar, nicotine and alcohol. Caffeine is one of the most addicting substances in the world and just another form of control/taxation. I'd prefer to spend my money on better things like organic whole foods.

It will catch up to you, i drank them on and off for a better part of a decade . They will eat the lining in your stomach and cause all types of digestion issues. Not to metion caffeine is a shit drug in general. Stop drinking them for a couple days and lmk how you feel, the longer you drink them the worse the withdrawals get. It will get to the point you need them just to function.

There is a reason they are in the gas station next to all the sugar, nicotine and alcohol. Caffeine is one of the most addicting substances in the world and just another form of control/taxation. I'd prefer to spend my money on better things like organic whole foods.
When you mention the stomach lining are there studies or just your thoughts based on experience? That would be a concern of mine

Now a days they say everything kills us I think back to 2020, I just carried on business as usual did nothing different no worries about a cold...ahh won't go there ha. But in general, it's hard now days to figure what actually is dangerous what what isn't. Seems like there is a thought they are horrible for us but really haven't seen anything definitive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131