over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to increase energy during cut

Sooner or later during going to very low bodyfat level you will feel tired. What tips or tricks you guys have to feel more energised during day. I must admit that bulletproof coffee- yes i am on keto works wonders. Any other tips? I was consider cardarine.
Adaptogenics and dumb shit like changing socks often and stopping and elevating your feet a few times a day (shit we did in our unit that worked wonder being awake for days going full tilt, any brake boots off feet up sock change) sounds stupid but I do it during prep between clients and it’s gotten me thru days I thought would never end.

Gluconeogenesis.
It's the metabolic pathway resulting in the formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate substrates.
For the breakdown of proteins, these substrates are the glucogenic amino acids.
It's an endergonic reaction (this means that the total amount of useful energy is negative as it takes more energy to start the reaction than what is received out of it, so the total energy is a net negative result.)
In layman's terms, you still get glucose indirectly from protein, and this "wastes" more calories in the process.
Not being a dick but thanks for posting this I thought it was rookie level info that you can’t eat fucking 200gms of carbs a day on a serious cut. In fact the leaner you are and harder you push these carbs will make you feel shitty the ketones feel better than low carbs imo

Not being a dick but thanks for posting this I thought it was rookie level info that you can’t eat fucking 200gms of carbs a day on a serious cut. In fact the leaner you are and harder you push these carbs will make you feel shitty the ketones feel better than low carbs imo
Once the switch from glycolysis to ketosis is in full swing yeah, on keto you feel better than on low carb.

Once the switch from glycolysis to ketosis is in full swing yeah, on keto you feel better than on low carb.
Yea it is a bit of a shitty journey but once there it’s a groove it’s just very hard to eat if you haven’t packed your own food no where has food without added shit.

I c
Along with what @b-boy said, at least for me, don't skimp on salt (sodium). Feeling fuller is energizing for me. Flat, not so much. I forget who told me about that. I think it was b-boy or luki. Worked well though.
I completely agree bro Keto and soudium go hand and hand especially if you are wanting that desired pump everyone loves

Along with what @b-boy said, at least for me, don't skimp on salt (sodium). Feeling fuller is energizing for me. Flat, not so much. I forget who told me about that. I think it was b-boy or luki. Worked well though.
It’s funmy I’ve been watching the sodium thread, and I tend to see the possibility but just didn’t wanna eat a shit ton of salt. Fast forward a weekend or two back the wife and I celebrated anniversary and I’ve been eating real clean but just by choice ate a shit ton of salty food over 3 days. Came home rested and salty as fuck and did chest and 12 repped some dumbbell presses I normally struggle on with ease and my pump was off the rip. There’s def something to it, not sure if it’s BP friendly but it does seem to work and well

This is a great thread, thank you for bumping it. So much great info here

I have been keto for about a week and a half so far again, and it's hilarious how easy it is for me to switch between energy sources now. I don't feel like shit entering ketosis anymore, it's just normal for me now. Becoming fat adapted for a long period of time has a lot of advantages long term.

I have been keto for about a week and a half so far again, and it's hilarious how easy it is for me to switch between energy sources now. I don't feel like shit entering ketosis anymore, it's just normal for me now. Becoming fat adapted for a long period of time has a lot of advantages long term.
You prepping again or just doin a cut?

You prepping again or just doin a cut?
LOL, doing a cut without trying to do a cut, that's what I'm doing. Nothing but water, fatty meat, eggs, some cheese, and 1 serving of veggies (cauliflower or broccoli) a day. Eating till full not worried about calories and I'm already leaning up pretty good.

Curious on what people here think about a cheat day, cheat meal, etc when very lean and dieting. There used to be a school of thought it boosts leptin or metabolism but now we hear more it's all about cico. From my past experiences, the cheat meal or day does move the scale up which is unwanted, but a day or two later it actually dips lower. I didn't track calories in the cheat day/meal, but seems like based on the amount I ate, I should not have dropped back down that quickly when resuming diet calorie intake.

I've also heard on forums where people who simply to stay lean year roun and maintain weight and eat in a defect....then once the scale drops below a certain weight, cheat day.

So basically a guy who wants to maintain 190 at 8 percent. Maintenance is 3400. Eat 3000 per day. Once the scale says 189 or less for 2 days, cheat day. Then it will bump up to 192+193, resume diet until it dips below 190 again repeat lol

Curious on what people here think about a cheat day, cheat meal, etc when very lean and dieting. There used to be a school of thought it boosts leptin or metabolism but now we hear more it's all about cico. From my past experiences, the cheat meal or day does move the scale up which is unwanted, but a day or two later it actually dips lower. I didn't track calories in the cheat day/meal, but seems like based on the amount I ate, I should not have dropped back down that quickly when resuming diet calorie intake.

I've also heard on forums where people who simply to stay lean year roun and maintain weight and eat in a defect....then once the scale drops below a certain weight, cheat day.

So basically a guy who wants to maintain 190 at 8 percent. Maintenance is 3400. Eat 3000 per day. Once the scale says 189 or less for 2 days, cheat day. Then it will bump up to 192+193, resume diet until it dips below 190 again repeat lol
When you start feeling cold - feet hands then you defo should cheat meal , refeed

Even dont need to count calories , for me 250 proteins 200-300 carbs traces fat keeps me in great shape. Once or twice a week something extra.

Even dont need to count calories , for me 250 proteins 200-300 carbs traces fat keeps me in great shape. Once or twice a week something extra.
You do trace fat Ed long term? That could be part of the fatigue...how many g of fat per day? I did very low fat the fatigue was definitely worse. Switched it up and went high p c on training days, then on off days lowered the carbs to 100 then added more fat felt much better... something like this

Training days 3k calories 260p, 40f, rest carbs
Off days 2200 calories, 300p, 60-70f, rest carbs

Doing 30-40 fat Ed led to fatigue for sure so bumped it up off days... I've heard others say this too the very low fat makes the fatigue bad

You do trace fat Ed long term? That could be part of the fatigue...how many g of fat per day? I did very low fat the fatigue was definitely worse. Switched it up and went high p c on training days, then on off days lowered the carbs to 100 then added more fat felt much better... something like this

Training days 3k calories 260p, 40f, rest carbs
Off days 2200 calories, 300p, 60-70f, rest carbs

Doing 30-40 fat Ed led to fatigue for sure so bumped it up off days... I've heard others say this too the very low fat makes the fatigue bad
Of course cause you are fat adapted yoi
dont provide a fuel. When i say trace fats i dont add extra fats rather then those in eggs and meat or ostmeal. Still low but not terrible low.

LOL, doing a cut without trying to do a cut, that's what I'm doing. Nothing but water, fatty meat, eggs, some cheese, and 1 serving of veggies (cauliflower or broccoli) a day. Eating till full not worried about calories and I'm already leaning up pretty good.
That’s good do you discern between grass fed/wild game fatty meat or will you eat regular feed lot beef?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131