over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise advice

Dvo36

Registered
Going to be starting a Test Cyp, Eq and Winny cycle. I'll be pinning the Test twice a week at 250mg per shot. How would you guys recommend pinning th Eq so I'm not doing daily shots. I'm looking at doing about 400mg a week but since it's Pfizer it's 50 mg/ml. Would you opt for 4 cc twice weekly, or to break it up over 3 days which would make for 5 days pinning between the Test and Eq. In the past I've never gone for than 3x weekly and have no scar tissue; however, I'm willing to go more if it makes sense.

Going to be starting a Test Cyp, Eq and Winny cycle. I'll be pinning the Test twice a week at 250mg per shot. How would you guys recommend pinning th Eq so I'm not doing daily shots. I'm looking at doing about 400mg a week but since it's Pfizer it's 50 mg/ml. Would you opt for 4 cc twice weekly, or to break it up over 3 days which would make for 5 days pinning between the Test and Eq. In the past I've never gone for than 3x weekly and have no scar tissue; however, I'm willing to go more if it makes sense.

I pin EVERYTHING 3 times a week (M W F) no matter what the dosage. With that being said, i hate EQ and will never touch it ever again. The only steroid that fucked with my dick. Haven't touched it in 5-6 years and i still don't think i have totally recovered from it.

I pin EVERYTHING 3 times a week (M W F) no matter what the dosage. With that being said, i hate EQ and will never touch it ever again. The only steroid that fucked with my dick. Haven't touched it in 5-6 years and i still don't think i have totally recovered from it.

Ks,

Why m-w-f? can you detail it so I can understand? Right now I am pinning everyday drives me nuts. This seems better

sus 600
tren a 400
eq 600
mas 400

I would use the cyp and eq at dosage indicated and keep winny for a cur cycle.

so 8ml a week?? shit thats a pain in the ass..no pun intended

get some 200mg/ml EQ and save yourself the hassle

8 ml a week is a pain; however, it's the Pfizer which I've used in the past and know it's good stuff.

pfizer EQ? Never heard of that, usually its just some off brand vet company every time I'v seen it. Either way i think you're going to be a pin cushion just because the concentration. Wether you split the volume between multiple sites or just keep on the daily pins, theres no better option.

I'd rather pin every day than 4ml(5ml w/ the test) twice a week.

That being said, I don't think EQ is worth pinning 8ml per week. I'd rather sell it and get some 200mg/ml EQ or another compound...

Last edited:
I believe Pfizer was formerly fort dodge. I will probably end up seeking out some 200mg EQ. Last time I used Pfizer I pinned 4x a week but it was the only injectable I was using.

Ks,

Why m-w-f? can you detail it so I can understand? Right now I am pinning everyday drives me nuts. This seems better

sus 600
tren a 400
eq 600
mas 400

Pretty simple. I break my dosage into 3. If I'm pinning 600 mg of test a week, then i do 200 mg on M, 200 on W, 200 on F. I do EVERYTHING 3 times a week no matter what the dosage.. it keeps the levels more even.

Pretty simple. I break my dosage into 3. If I'm pinning 600 mg of test a week, then i do 200 mg on M, 200 on W, 200 on F. I do EVERYTHING 3 times a week no matter what the dosage.. it keeps the levels more even.

Thats the way I do it as well. Keeps my estrogen down.

Thats the way I do it as well. Keeps my estrogen down.

Yes sir. Even on ly TRT dosages of 100mg to 200mg, i still pin 3 times a week.

Man 50mg ml is struggling

Get you a 5cc syringe or just pin 3x weekly

2 ML's EOD will yield 351mg per week. A little shy of your goal. I pinned 2.5 ML's in alternating delts EOD when I was stacking MAST and EQ. The upside being there is no PIP.

Maybe you pin 2 ML's EOD and then give yourself a Sunday morning bonus round in the right glute. :) That will get you to 450MG per...

Keep an eye on your BP at around week 6 or 7. EQ will really pump up your RBC.

I've always been a Deca man but this time I decided to go with the EQ... I think the Deca starting fucking with my dick. It never use to but after so many cycles it must of caught up with me,
On a good note I'm liking this EQ starting my 5th week at 600mgs a week,, Not a fast gainer then Deca I think but solid and strength is improving well. I heard EQ is a late starter so be patient. Every 3rd day seems to be working out well like others have said. I totally mix my compounds in the same syringe no big deal

I've always been a Deca man but this time I decided to go with the EQ... I think the Deca starting fucking with my dick. It never use to but after so many cycles it must of caught up with me,
On a good note I'm liking this EQ starting my 5th week at 600mgs a week,, Not a fast gainer then Deca I think but solid and strength is improving well. I heard EQ is a late starter so be patient. Every 3rd day seems to be working out well like others have said. I totally mix my compounds in the same syringe no big deal

I ran the same dose for nearly 12 weeks. Felt great. I had 300mg per ml. that seems pretty common.

Vascularity was crazy. Veins looked like ropes. Had to finally get off because the BP was climbing and I can't readily donate blood enough to "lighten the load".

Echo the mixing thoughts. I place the loaded syringe in a large glass under the hot water tap and let it run for 3-4 minutes. blends up nicely and goes in smooth and warm. :)

With that being said, i hate EQ and will never touch it ever again. The only steroid that fucked with my dick. Haven't touched it in 5-6 years and i still don't think i have totally recovered from it.

Are you experienced with Deca? Some UG EQ is just that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131