over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

exo hgh or cjc/ghrp poll

what has given you better results?

• Total voters
To everyone that has pmed me if this gets deleted sorry but I have been using melanotanpeptide.com they are by far the best source I've used. The reason they do not advertise here is because they like to stay small and personal to the customer. I'm sure this will go out the window after I post this. So to everyone who sees this before it gets deleted good for u

To everyone that has pmed me if this gets deleted sorry but I have been using melanotanpeptide.com they are by far the best source I've used. The reason they do not advertise here is because they like to stay small and personal to the customer. I'm sure this will go out the window after I post this. So to everyone who sees this before it gets deleted good for u

Thank you we appreciate that highly.

MP

I find that 100ug mod. GRF(1-29)/400ug GHRP-2 is stronger than 5iu Jintropin GenLi rhGH and 2/10th the price. So, once I finish the Jintrpoin I have in 6 month I'll only use mod. GRF(1-29)/GHRP-2. Will never waste any more money on HGH ever again.

For me, I had much more profound results from taking 5iu of blues per day than I did from taking 100/100 x2....+ 150/150 x1 (before bed) of the GRF/GHRP combo. Having said this, I do believe that taking the GH first thing in the AM and taking the peptide combo right before bedtime is the best regimen for most people. I know that some people believe that you should time your injections, but I think that practice is splitting hairs and borderline overkill.

I am looking to lose weight & get back in shape

I am looking to get back in shape. I have made excuses & not worked out in 12 years & now that I am no longer with my ex I am ready to get back to my old health. I am presently 80 lbs over the weight I use to be. I am 41 and looking to get back to 175 & with finding out about peptides I would like to see if they could improve my ability to get my weight off faster than without. First off I would like to know if you know of a reputable place to get them & secondly I am looking to do either CJC-1295 with HGRP-2 or CJC with Ipamorelin. I have read some info thats says CJC with DAC is best but it might not be the real thing so don't waste your time. Also have read that HEX is best for HGRP but it is recommended to take 4 weeks off to be effective again, so would it be better to use HEX & on the 4 weeks off use like HGRP-2 or Ipamorelin. I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hello King Kong this might help

I found some info it might be what your looking for. Do a search for biocompare & once your there click on biomolecule at top right then search for GRF human then scroll down the list a bit

Been on the ghrp/cjc for about 4 weeks now and I just bought some more cjc and ghrp from a different source and I can definitely say that im glad i made the switch bc I think the other stuff was either low quality for fake. I can definitely see the abs showing would say another month or so and they should be ripped.

hey bro could u please pm me the source ur using because i'm not happy with the one i have. Thanks sky

For me, I had much more profound results from taking 5iu of blues per day than I did from taking 100/100 x2....+ 150/150 x1 (before bed) of the GRF/GHRP combo. Having said this, I do believe that taking the GH first thing in the AM and taking the peptide combo right before bedtime is the best regimen for most people. I know that some people believe that you should time your injections, but I think that practice is splitting hairs and borderline overkill.

agreed

GH and peptide combo

I have reviewed the bulk of the posts here and appreciate all that went into this. Just started low dose GH (4 iu a day split dose, half in morning and half before bed - financially cant do much more than 5 on/2 off even this low dose) mainly for fat loss and recovery, hopefully joints will feel better, better sleep and some youth therapy and improved feeling of well being. Also on TRT and a couple AAS in moderation.

I wanting to add Ipamorelin (is this peptide worth 2x what ghrp6 cost - I hear better sleep and less hunger and doesn't spike cortisol like ghrp2) and modGRF and was thinking to do 2 iu GH in the morning and 100/100 of the peptides before bed. Has there been any research on this for my purposes?

That way I could stretch my gh out some for cost purposes. Or would I be better off running gh as I am until run out then switch to peptides at 100/100 a couple times a day after?

Diet is pretty good, no longer competing but would like to maintain most of my muscle but get down to about 7% bf while experiencing better sleep, healing and youthful well being.
Any ideas or tips?

Last edited:
I have reviewed the bulk of the posts here and appreciate all that went into this. Just started low dose GH (4 iu a day split dose, half in morning and half before bed - financially cant do much more than 5 on/2 off even this low dose) mainly for fat loss and recovery, hopefully joints will feel better, better sleep and some youth therapy and improved feeling of well being. Also on TRT and a couple AAS in moderation.

I wanting to add Ipamorelin (is this peptide worth 2x what ghrp6 cost - I hear better sleep and less hunger and doesn't spike cortisol like ghrp2) and modGRF and was thinking to do 2 iu GH in the morning and 100/100 of the peptides before bed. Has there been any research on this for my purposes?

That way I could stretch my gh out some for cost purposes. Or would I be better off running gh as I am until run out then switch to peptides at 100/100 a couple times a day after?

Currently 30 yrs old, 220 lbs at about 12% bodyfat. Diet is pretty good, no longer competing but would like to maintain most of my muscle but get down to about 7% bf while experiencing better sleep, healing and youthful well being.
Any ideas or tips?

After a bit of reading, and 19 months of gh. I now do 25 days of gh, then switch to 400mcg of ghrp(which is cheap as hell) a day for 25 days. Not only is this a cheaper and way to stretch out your gh, it also is suppose to help from getting immune/used to gh over long periods. I stopped really getting results from gh after being on so long. I am now once again able to see changes after switching to this protocol.

Sounds like a good idea...I was just considering that...doing 2 mos GH at 4iu a day then 3x a day 100mcg GHRP-6 for a couple of months then back to lower the annual costs and still get same results...hmm
Thanks!

Seems like a lot of people are doing 2-3 iu GH in the morning and then peptides (modGRF and GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin) before bed...this seems to make the most sense to get the best results and utilize the spikes from peptides and the better rest as well as synthetic gh. Also it seems that this would be more affordable long term than 4-6 units of gh daily...

What sort of results are those on this protocol seeing??

I find that 100ug mod. GRF(1-29)/400ug GHRP-2 is stronger than 5iu Jintropin GenLi rhGH and 2/10th the price. So, once I finish the Jintrpoin I have in 6 month I'll only use mod. GRF(1-29)/GHRP-2. Will never waste any more money on HGH ever again.

Where do you buy the GRF(1-29)?

Good Poll. Thanks.

Last edited:
After a bit of reading, and 19 months of gh. I now do 25 days of gh, then switch to 400mcg of ghrp(which is cheap as hell) a day for 25 days. Not only is this a cheaper and way to stretch out your gh, it also is suppose to help from getting immune/used to gh over long periods. I stopped really getting results from gh after being on so long. I am now once again able to see changes after switching to this protocol.

Eric, so you switch to just GHRP without GRF/CJC? Do you notice a big difference between your GH use and the GH spike you're getting from GHRP alone?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131