over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female Tren Log

No flame but test and drol ,slin and now tren!!! I for one would be terrified if a girl i knew would even think of using them combos:eek:

This bitch is getting her swole on :p Don't hate :rolleyes:

I would have tried to talk her out of this, and wwhoever knowingly gave her these compounds should be shot, obviously they don't give a fuck about her, she is obviously not responsible, sometimes in life you have to do the thinking for some people, it's the right thing to do, just my opinion, I know it means nothing and maybe I should keep my opinions to myself, but still.. 

Lets be blunt here she's carrying water and fat which are surely comprising some of those inches. It'd be one thing it it was lean gains at those measurements but she's definitely like a soft serve ice cream cone in the conditioning dept right now judging by the pics I saw.

All that water and fat is going straight to the lower extremities if her thighs and calves are gaining that much and nowhere else is. Adding to that, I never gained water weight while running tren, never. So her diet must be freaking horrendous.

Baseline, what "basic structure" does she have? She does have 2 arms, a torso, a head, two hand, two legs and two feet. So yeah, I guess she does have a basic structure of a human being. I'm not following you. She would look great if she leaned down, I agree. But it's quite apparent she has zero aspirations to do that based on the "progress" over the last 3 weeks

We are not verbally attacking her but i have to agree with the others on this.Her mate should keep her off all the heavy shit,

All that water and fat is going straight to the lower extremities if her thighs and calves are gaining that much and nowhere else is. Adding to that, I never gained water weight while running tren, never. So her diet must be freaking horrendous.

Baseline, what "basic structure" does she have? She does have 2 arms, a torso, a head, two hand, two legs and two feet. So yeah, I guess she does have a basic structure of a human being. I'm not following you. She would look great if she leaned down, I agree. But it's quite apparent she has zero aspirations to do that based on the "progress" over the last 3 weeks

Richie, so your gonna be a smart ass about it? You know what I meant. She has muscular mass for a women. Under that "water and fat" she has decent quads and calves. Her back looks decent too. Have you guys ever heard of CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM? Jesus Christ, she just started 3 weeks ago. What do you expect, abs after 3 weeks? All I am saying is people on this thread need to be more positive about it. That's all. She doesn't need to compete to run Tren, who the fuck is anyone here on this board to judge her? It is her body. You guys are like a fucking viscous pack of wolves with the comments. If you don't have any CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, then don't comment!

-Baseline

alright, im just gonna lay it out bro
please keep in mind this is to be constructive...

women can get the same/more muscle mass and leaner using only 1 compound in rather mild doses.when I say 1 compound, I mean one of the "female compounds"....

no insulin. no tren. no stacking crazy amounts of stuff.

test/drol/slin ...that's what a male would use.
honestly, if i ever had a girl on that stuff, they would be holding tons of muscle and be pretty peeled

i think this girl is trying to compensate big time...
her training and nutrition and cardio regimen are obviously completely atrocious(keep in mind, im being honest...i'm not just making stuff up to hurt anybody's feelings)

if they weren't atrocious, she would look the way she does right now just running low doses of 1 female compound....much less to say having a history of insulin....and now tren

im frightened to say the least
i am posting all of this because i am concerned
you are saying "it's her body ,she can do what she wants"

ok, so does that mean if a guy walks around running 3grams of test, but looks like he's only on 500test that it's ok? it's his body, so he can do whatever he wants right? these aren't questions that are meant to be answered. i know where you are coming from, but i think if you actually care about her you should try to put her in the right direction. she should be fixing her training and eating before she even thinks about touching tren. please realize that people would be more open to a women using tren(despite how awful it sounds to me) if it looked like she was "ready" to use it...

if you want to get this chick in touch with me, i bet i could make her look better just running 1 compound a week that doesn't start with T and end with N. no slin involved either....no crazy compounds like tren....nothing that will risk her femininity being lost(unless she just doesn't care about it)

your choice brother,

trinity

Last edited:
To be honest with you my friend, I completely agree with you. I have always offered my advice to them but people do what they want. Her and her bf do all of the research on this stuff them selves before doing it and it's what she wants. I have no control over her life as just a personal friend to her bf. That being said, If they are going to do it. I might as well watch and keep track of it to show what positives if any there are and negatives the same. We might as well learn something from this.

women can get the same/more muscle mass and leaner using only 1 compound in rather mild doses.when I say 1 compound, I mean one of the "female compounds"....

honestly, if i ever had a girl on that stuff, they would be holding tons of muscle and be pretty peeled

her training and nutrition and cardio regimen are obviously completely atrocious(keep in mind, im being honest...i'm not just making stuff up to hurt anybody's feelings)

if they weren't atrocious, she would look the way she does right now just running low doses of 1 female compound....much less to say having a history of insulin....and now tren

ok, so does that mean if a guy walks around running 3grams of test, but looks like he's only on 500test that it's ok? it's his body, so he can do whatever he wants right? these aren't questions that are meant to be answered. i know where you are coming from, but i think if you actually care about her you should try to put her in the right direction. she should be fixing her training and eating before she even thinks about touching tren. please realize that people would be more open to a women using tren(despite how awful it sounds to me) if it looked like she was "ready" to use it...

if you want to get this chick in touch with me, i bet i could make her look better just running 1 compound a week that doesn't start with T and end with N. no slin involved either....no crazy compounds like tren....nothing that will risk her femininity being lost(unless she just doesn't care about it)

your choice brother,

trinity

Richie, so your gonna be a smart ass about it? You know what I meant. She has muscular mass for a women. Under that "water and fat" she has decent quads and calves. Her back looks decent too. Have you guys ever heard of CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM? Jesus Christ, she just started 3 weeks ago. What do you expect, abs after 3 weeks? All I am saying is people on this thread need to be more positive about it. That's all. She doesn't need to compete to run Tren, who the fuck is anyone here on this board to judge her? It is her body. You guys are like a fucking viscous pack of wolves with the comments. If you don't have any CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, then don't comment!

-Baseline

Abs after 3 weeks? No, but I also don't expect .75 inches on thighs and .5 inch on calves in 3 weeks on tren either. You want constructive criticism? Get this girl off steroids and on a diet! When she diets down, then you can see her structure. I know you say that you can seenit beneath the fat and water, but remember something, you're seeing her thighs through pants, tight ones. Take the pants off, there could be a lot of cellulitis, you don't know. Pants like that are made to tighten everything giving the illusion, do you can't really get a legit feel for her legs and butt, seen it many time before. She weighs 170+ so what do you think her body fat is base on the pics?
You'd have to strip down quite a bit of fat to see exactly what she's working with, and tren isn't the way to do it with a female, IMO.
Sorry Baseline, I'm not going to "give props" to a girl who's running tren. I thinks it's ridiculous for a female to run tren. If you don't like my opinion I'm sorry. Her back looked decent, I agree. But, she needs to drop her bf WITHOUT tren, rather a good diet and cardio, thats all. Sorry for being a smart ass, uncalled for

To be honest with you my friend, I completely agree with you. I have always offered my advice to them but people do what they want. Her and her bf do all of the research on this stuff them selves before doing it and it's what she wants. I have no control over her life as just a personal friend to her bf. That being said, If they are going to do it. I might as well watch and keep track of it to show what positives if any there are and negatives the same. We might as well learn something from this.

Agreed, people are going to do what they want to do

i gotcha bro,
i wish there was something you could do about it

still interested in seeing the progress, so ill be checking this thread

Abs after 3 weeks? No, but I also don't expect .75 inches on thighs and .5 inch on calves in 3 weeks on tren either. You want constructive criticism? Get this girl off steroids and on a diet! When she diets down, then you can see her structure. I know you say that you can seenit beneath the fat and water, but remember something, you're seeing her thighs through pants, tight ones. Take the pants off, there could be a lot of cellulitis, you don't know. Pants like that are made to tighten everything giving the illusion, do you can't really get a legit feel for her legs and butt, seen it many time before. She weighs 170+ so what do you think her body fat is base on the pics?
You'd have to strip down quite a bit of fat to see exactly what she's working with, and tren isn't the way to do it with a female, IMO.
Sorry Baseline, I'm not going to "give props" to a girl who's running tren. I thinks it's ridiculous for a female to run tren. If you don't like my opinion I'm sorry. Her back looked decent, I agree. But, she needs to drop her bf WITHOUT tren, rather a good diet and cardio, thats all. Sorry for being a smart ass, uncalled for

Thanks for realizing it and the apology bro! I totally agree in the fact the she needs to get her diet on point and lean out a lot. She shouldnt have started with tren, thats for sure. If you read any of my posts, im pretty comservative with all the women i have worked with. However, her friend peeled muscle even said he tried to talk her out of it and she didnt listen. At the end of the day, people are stubborn and they are going to do what they want to do. I personally would have had her start with var or tbol and some primo. She needs her diet in check and kick up her cardio.

-Baseline

your choice brother,

trinity

Trinity,
Your post was comstructive. You recomended what she should do to change instead of saying "she looks loke shit she should never run tren". Now, you know my stance when it comes to women, tren is a no no. However, her and her boyfriend were dead set om running tren so that is why i didnt say much. When people are dead set on something, you kinda just gotta let the, figure it, because there isn't anything you can say to change their mind.

-Baseline

Based on her pics she in no way should be using steroids let alone tren. You she said she has used primo why not just stick to that if she is insistent on using. Also slin? Wtf. At her bf slin is doing more harm than good.

My posts sounds negative I know but if she was moderate and had a coach she would have far greater success and not make herself infertile.

She will most likely look back on cycles like this and wish she could undo them. The cost of the sides WAY outweigh the benefits of the muscle for a woman to use these anabolics. I wish her the best just feel bad for her if this causes all the changes I think it will.

I'm curious I guess, are her goals more about strength or physique? Just seems to have the build of someone looking to be strong but not necessarily overly lean?

Ughhh this girl is fat to start with, she is now ruining her femininity, I wonder how much her clitoris has enlarged with everything else....this is absolutely ridiculous, if she is trying to ruin her appearance then she is on the right track!

I would really like to see pics on this.
Never, never heard of a women run tren!

Trinity,
Your post was comstructive. You recomended what she should do to change instead of saying "she looks loke shit she should never run tren". Now, you know my stance when it comes to women, tren is a no no. However, her and her boyfriend were dead set om running tren so that is why i didnt say much. When people are dead set on something, you kinda just gotta let the, figure it, because there isn't anything you can say to change their mind.

-Baseline

True!

What are her actual goals and has there been any sort of body fat testing done?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear