over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fights: How many have you been in?

I’ve chocked my chicken a lot. Does that count? 🐔

Yes it's just
More Words of Wisdom with Jack Handy.

If you have the time, the chickens are kept in plain sight. In this day and age they are assessable everywhere, as even late-Hipsters keep them in the city.

Funny I cant ever remember being Hurt.
Adrenaline Is a Wicked Mother F--k'r....

Really...when I slam my hands into something as hard as I can they usually hurt the next day. The same for my face and other body parts. But I have also had to usually fight more and bigger guys then me.

Life Long StreetFighter!
Even Beat up a Bunch of Wrestlers....lol
To be honest though out of hundreds fights I only lost one. My best friend who was a few yrs my senior took State 4 yrs in a row. Wrestling Super heavy.
240 lb Blonde and blue eyed Greek, Biker and Brawler!
He still looked worse in the END!
I was in 50 fights even before high school. Got chased home daily and pounded on...Good thing for Puberty!
Grew 6" and 60lbs Freshman yr and already new how to take a beating.
Took over High School Junior yr. and Was Declared toughest in my town by 19 yrs old. I was 6'2" @ 220 lbs by 17 yrs old Senior year, popping 315 x 3 and curling 135 x 6.
That's when the fighting Really got Started. Once you have the Title everyone wanted IT!
I grew up in a town were everyone fought or you did not Go Out!
Lots of Bikers to Boot and Age did not matter.
To bad there was No MMA back then, I would be even more Famous!

Fighting is the Ultimate Sport...
And Man do I have some Stories....
But I would be typing for a Month!

"I got chased home daily and pounded on" bahahaha

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

The guy You describe is A Siyco!!!
Mentally disturbed!
I fought for Fun, Mostly.
Plus I have always been the Happy Guy.
People just looked at me Funny! So I had to ask WTF you lookin at.
There reply would Seal there Fate!

Mother fucker people look at you funny it's because you're a big sexy beast, you're going around knocking out admirers!

You got a calculator? Lol, seriously between couple years bouncing and being a real asshole over the years, enough that I don’t miss it that’s for sure. Lost plenty times. Had chipped teeth, broken knuckles, and have more then enough scars. There were guys I worked with way better fighters then me, actual skilled and trained guys but the comment about me was “it’s just different when you hit them, it sounds worse and looks worse, we just feel bad for them” Haha, always laughed at that. Truth is I went home in more pain then I care to admit. Like I said, got my ass handed to me more then enough.

And honestly, there is no worse feeling then knocking some poor fuck out and watch them stiffen up, eyes roll back and timberrrrr as they drop. You may have that beast feeling that split second but right after for me I always prayed that the fucker would wake up. Thank god it always worked out. The real tough guys understand exactly what I’m talking about. Not a good feeling at all.

I was able to avoid a hell of a lot of situations because of my appearance but not always. So I did what I did. Ask the guy “whatsup” and did my best to lay him the fuck out. That was the basic idea lol, hopefully it’s over quick and walk away.

My life is in a very good place now, so I have no interest in confrontation anymore. I’ll leave that up to younger guys.

I am not even close to this guy anymore - but when I was young and had no control over my emotions. I used to delude myself into thinking trouble found me but obviously that makes no sense. Broke three fingers on one hand and two on the other (some of them multiple times). It’s a disgusting feeling to see a cat felled and know you did it. Seconds before you are not even “thinking” and feel nothing. It’s like after the orgasm with a less than beautiful woman and reality comes rushing back in. I was never all that skilled so I took a ton of beatings (way more than I gave) - Probably spent much of my teens and 20’s concussed. LOL - may be why I forget shit all the time now.

Last edited:
I was a stupid fucker when I was younger, so many assault cases that I literally had to go to the army or go to jail. But for the most part I made my living as a young adult with bare knuckle fighting. That's all I'm going to talk about it, not proud of the dumb young man that I was.

Thankfully we are not stuck in that young guy mentality for life. But those mistakes helped mold you into the man you are now.

"Violence is not something to joke about. Toughness is fake.
The real tough people in this world don't go around bragging
about it. If you've been there, telling you about it is unnecessary,
because you know. And if you haven't been there, you're not
capable of understanding. . . "

The above quote was made by a good friend of mine over 38
years ago. This thread got me to thinking, reminiscing actually,
and reminded me of the above quote and the real ‘tough guys’
in this world, at least the ones I have come in contact with. And
believe you me, this is not toughness by proxy on my part as
I'm probably the biggest, or in my case, the smallest wimp, you
will run ever across.

The real tough guys in my opinion, do not look, act, or give the
impression of being tough. They are incognito, are under the
radar, and you would never know, never suspect, have zero
inclination of their toughness, of their life experience, of what
they are capable of doing or what they have done, if you were
introduced to them without any prior knowledge of their actions.
At least the ones I have met. That is not to say I have met a lot
of them, I haven't. But the ones in my ‘sphere’ . . . mercenaries,
martial artists (when it meant something . . . like 50 years ago),
and ‘clean up’ men, the real men you call when no nobody else
can ‘calm the storm’) So the few I have known were very humble,
not cocky, not tough acting at all, never talk about it even when
asked. (See paragraph one.)

(Nothing against the things I'm going to mention here . . .) they
don't drive big, fancy or loud cars, have big muscles, no ink,
jewelry or distinguishing characteristics, no swagger, wear very
conservative clothing, live a modest lifestyle, nothing that would
call attention to themselves, and very easily get lost in a crowd
. . . .they blend in. They may be sitting back in the corner, alone,
quite, minding their own business, but when called into action,
you better be prepared, your life will be altered, irrevocable.
That is what makes then so dangerous . . . you just don't know.

Toughness is fake.

I have trained with a few guys like that. Physically look like the wind could blow them over and some of the nicest people that you would meet.

Had a friend who was a high level Daito-Ryu Aiki-jujutsu practitioner. Trained in Japan under one of the original guys that learned straight from the Takeda clan when it was first allowed. Brutal art in it's pure form and when it hasn't been watered down. Had also trained in Krav Maga with the IDF.

I had heard stories about his past encounters.

To look at him...you would laugh. But the carnage this guy could do if someone "pushed" him was something of a legend in our school.

Sounds like a lot of you guys have had good training.

My dad was a smaller guy, 5’5 and 150 lbs. Boxed welterweight is what he told me. He boxed with me staring at a young age. That was all the training I had. I wrestled at 119 lbs my freshman year and was 5’4. I was a late bloomer and was 5’7 at the beginning of my junior year in high school. I came from a religious upbringing and got picked on. Once we got weights my junior year, I started lifting and my hormones also kicked in. Next think you know I was 6 feet tall and 175. Not huge, but, what I had was muscle and I was captain on our football team and all conference as a linebacker. I also started drinking and beating the fuck out of every asshole that had picked on me. I went to college, got a job as a bouncer, and kept on trying to prove myself, I guess.
Like Concrete guy said, it was sort of fun just to see how I stacked up against others. Today, people are so well trained in MMA, I wouldn’t fare very well. Back then...I did well. Until I tore my right bicep off the bone and had it roll up my arm. Until then, I felt pretty damn invincible. Young and stupid. Had to sell my camaro, because I couldn’t bounce with one arm! Lost some size, had to rehab my arm after surgery. Plus, I had just gotten off my parents insurance. So, I had medical bills. Been in a few since then, but, I avoid it because I am older now and even if I might get lucky and win, I would still lose financially. Not worth it and I am not as resilient at this point in my life. The 32 year old me would kick the shit out of the 52 year old me.😫

My dad was a smaller guy, 5’5 and 150 lbs. Boxed welterweight is what he told me. He boxed with me staring at a young age. That was all the training I had. I wrestled at 119 lbs my freshman year and was 5’4. I was a late bloomer and was 5’7 at the beginning of my junior year in high school. I came from a religious upbringing and got picked on. Once we got weights my junior year, I started lifting and my hormones also kicked in. Next think you know I was 6 feet tall and 175. Not huge, but, what I had was muscle and I was captain on our football team and all conference as a linebacker. I also started drinking and beating the fuck out of every asshole that had picked on me. I went to college, got a job as a bouncer, and kept on trying to prove myself, I guess.
Like Concrete guy said, it was sort of fun just to see how I stacked up against others. Today, people are so well trained in MMA, I wouldn’t fare very well. Back then...I did well. Until I tore my right bicep off the bone and had it roll up my arm. Until then, I felt pretty damn invincible. Young and stupid. Had to sell my camaro, because I couldn’t bounce with one arm! Lost some size, had to rehab my arm after surgery. Plus, I had just gotten off my parents insurance. So, I had medical bills. Been in a few since then, but, I avoid it because I am older now and even if I might get lucky and win, I would still lose financially. Not worth it and I am not as resilient at this point in my life. The 32 year old me would kick the shit out of the 52 year old me.😫

At close to 58, I can't even run away fast enough from that younger 32 guy who is trying to kick my ass. :eek:

None. Ever.

A few people gave it all they had until they wore themselves out but it was mostly funny to me and I honestly didn't hit them back thank God I fear I could really hurt someone.
Part of it is personality people generally like.
The other part is being 6'4" almost 6'5" and a good meal away from 270 lbs In great shape.

Well too many to count I am afraid ......Not proud of it all ....figure I have been bouncing or running night clubs since I was 17 .( yes ...under age ] And I am not a giant at 6 to 6'1 ish .....so I was constantly challenged .and have a protective nature . ( stems from being raped and molested as a kid ......I carried that hurt a long time and lots of people paid the price for it ) from early teens until my late 20s I was the guy that beat up the bullies and so called tough guys all the time .....there weren't too many weeks in my life between 20 and 30 that I didn't fight at least once( most of the time it was 3 or more ) which is scary to think about .....now at 47 , I clearly am more evolved and detest violence with all that I am .......to think how much energy I put into learning how to hurt others, or actually fighting it makes me embarrassed to be honest ....I have only been in two fights this year, and three of all of last .( last was with a parolee fresh out of prison ....he took a swing ...I chopped him in the neck , he lost his balance and stepped behind him gouged his eyes and then choked him out while I leaned back against a wall for leverage.,.plus the wall protects you from being hit from behind ...this kid ended up going back to prison that night as well all over snap chatting in my club ) And they were only because some young kid decided to hit me for asking them to follow rules or to be respecttful.......lucky in these cases I prevailed ......but scary when you hurt people these days .....not like when I was younger at .....cell phones ....cop callers .....law suits .gangs .....all make it a losing situation beyond just resorting to violence ......

I will say I have fought some name people , trained fighters or athletes in the streets and faired well .....but unless I had the jump, I have always got my ass kicked when fighting groups of people ....lol ...never quite worked out like in the movies for me .....ha ha .....and there are no winners in a fight ....I have lost an eye ...nose broken 9 times ...jaw broken .....skull fractured .....my hands have been fractured 46 times and my left knuckle is actually gone from breaking it so many times ( the surgeon said it was pointless to even try to fix) I have been stabbed twice and shot at more times than I would care to remember .....My time will come I am sure ....and am hoping that I can get away from environments where that will most likely happen before it does ......

I am hoping to retire in a few years and never have a fight again ......And fyi I am not defining a fight ,as bouncing someone out of a club .....or cheap shotting someone at a bar....I am talking either someone assaulting me or someone agreeing to fight me because they want to throw down ......all that other bs was just work, and I rarely, unless in danger ever hit someone first .......dirty boxing , low leg kicks and sweeps ....dirty wrestling , some throws ....chokes ....and chops all have served me well .....pretty easy to end a fight quickly in the street ......only against some absolutely huge guys or trained fighter have most fights lasted even 30 secs .....when you don't play ....are extremely explosive , strong , and athletic ....fights end quickly most of the time .( thankfully ]

Like alfresco shared ...real killers are unassuming most of the time ...but I will say I have known some enforcers for gangs , clubs , and ex special forces mercs that were plain scary .....you just felt their vibe and knew they would hurt you if you gave them the slightest reason .......some people just like hurting people ...it gives them a feeling of power they don't hold in own hearts .......I never thought fighting was fun .....I just learned that it seemed to work better than talking to low conscious people at a young age .......I m all about peace and love .....but some people are too lost to respond to anything less than having their life nearly taken from them ......I wish I had gone a different road ....all I can do now is work on being a better human being each and every day I have left ......

I have always boxed ...or grappled 3-4 days a week for most of my life .......now, I just wish to move past that mindset ......so I am trying to leave it alone, and that hasn't been easy for me ................I am trying to grow up and mature .....although a few guys around here sometimes trigger my old way of thinking ...ha ha ....fighting really is making yourself a prisoner to those who you are reacting to .......I don't wish anyone to own me ....and caring what others do, say , or think is really just giving up your power ....I am working on it .......but hats off to the guys here that haven't been in fights or many .....to me that is far more impressive than anything else .....

I would NOT mess with Jethro of any age! Thats a guy who could inflict real and lasting damage!

Hundreds, and I've won them all.
But then again I have a lot of Affliction t-shirts so it's not really a fair fight.

Man these are some good stories.

We need to do a YouTube story series with some of you guys. Some of you have lived some very interesting lives.

I think location and context matters a lot in these situations. I hate to say it but places like bars and clubs where alcohol is involved, girls are present so the peacock dance follows, and general animosity is there among groups of guys causes some of this stuff to take place.

I stay very much away from places like this; partly because I don't drink so there's no point, and the company thats present there usually isn't worth hanging around much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hundreds, and I've won them all.
But then again I have a lot of Affliction t-shirts so it's not really a fair fight.

I tried to buy an Affliction shirt once, but the sales clerk beat my ass and ran me off :eek:

I wish!

I would NOT mess with Jethro of any age! Thats a guy who could inflict real and lasting damage!

😂 Thanks for that vote of confidence. Heck, even my feet hurt for no reason at this point! 6’4-6’5 That is a lot of frame to fill with muscle! I thought it was bad at 6’1. I grew an inch in college. I am curious, did you grow after high school?

Thanks for that vote of confidence. Heck, even my feet hurt for no reason at this point! 6’4-6’5 That is a lot of frame to fill with muscle! I thought it was bad at 6’1. I grew an inch in college. I am curious, did you grow after high school?

Slightly. My senior year of high school my reach was a bit longer than my height so I knew I had a little bit left to go. I graduated with NPC competitor Gabe Moen of similar height and over the years have seen him working and grinding to fill out his frame. I was blessed with wide shoulders and a few other perks that give me the illusion of size but I am limited in areas like my knees.

OVER 9000!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2CJD734z5E"]Dragon Ball Z - Unofficial Super Saiyan 3 Broly Theme (The Enigma TNG) - YouTube[/ame]

Wait for it...

I tried to buy an Affliction shirt once, but the sales clerk beat my ass and ran me off :eek:

you gotta go to TJMaxx....or marshalls to get all your affuckion gear...

other wise, every time you pay full price....you get your ass beat....

sucks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity