over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fights: How many have you been in?

I am amazed at how many fights everybody has been in! I was in one fight during childhood, we were 13 years old and traded some punches, went to the ground, wrestled, my older brother broke us up. We called each other faggots. We were jumping bikes together 3 weeks later.

As an adult I have never even come close to a fight. How do you guys get in these situations as adults? Aren't you EXTREMELY NERVOUS you will be arrested? Assault/battery is a felony, meaning prison time. What could possibly take to provoke you to risk your freedom based on what some drunk guy says at a bar? :eek:

Different times. When I was being "rowdy"...it was 20 years ago. You settled your differences...and forgot about it afterwards.

I wouldn't chance it these days though unless absolutely forced into it.

As a male.....I can say I never wanted to be a victim or a weakling. If you never test yourself in battle, physical altercations....you never know if you are a pussy or not. That was how I thought. Well...that is how I STILL think.
Some guys get a good shot in the face and you can just see them give up. I never was one of those guys and I am damn glad about it. I am not saying getting into fights all the time is good. It is not. I do think it is smart to train and be ready to defend yourself and those you love. I practice shooting all the time for the same reason. Screw being weak and hoping to not be a victim. It is great to value love and peace on earth, but that is not reality.
All you have to do is watch the news and you see what it looks like in the world.

Just some stuff I am thinking this morning. I was thing about the things I wrote about being young and stupid for fighting all the time. I have two nephews who are well built and have never been in a fight. Both nice young guys and competitors, 25 and 26 years old. They just lack that warrior mentality. I guess I am glad I have been in some alterations. I would not want to be like they are.

Same for me. And being a smaller guy just made me want to prove myself even more. I wanted to be that person that someone would say...don't screw around with him because he isn't all talk. I ran into an old friend from high school the other day who said...I thought that was you...you still have the same swagger in your walk as you did back then. I thought it was funny.

But like I said in the last post...that was 20 years ago. You mature and learn that you can't do the same things...and really don't want to do them after you see how many people it can affect.

I'm an avid shooter myself. And being around more and more people with CWP's just reinforce that things can't be handled the way they were years ago.

Just don't buy or wear plaid....then you will have golfers beating you up!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I did that once too - and had an old man go all Happy Gilmore on me!!

Life is hard for a Martian these days :(

A lot of People, more Now then Ever need to be taught Respect!
And I am Just the Guy to do it!
These guys Flappin there Jaws there whole Life without any consequences....

I honestly have no idea how many Iv been in.i just know its a lot. Only truly had my ass handed to me one time in front of a bar on my 21st bday. Guy was litterally twice my size and I was so fucking drunk I could barely stand up. I didn’t have it in me to just accept I was beat. I found the fucker the following weekend when I was sober and stomped his guts in so bad my buddies thought I had killed him. To make a long story short. The next 20 years working in the woods logging with the biggest group of chip in their shoulders alpha males only agitated my condition. Iv probably been in 50 fights at work alone. Enough practice you can become highly skilled at anything. After a while it becomes just another thing like eating shitting or riding a bike. Kind of becomes an instinctual reflex to punch someone’s head. And oddly enough I think Iv become better at it with age too. The older I get the less fear I seem to have and the less Iv got to lose.

I’m retired now but I’ve had a few cage fights. Generally try to avoid them at parties/bars in fact I’m positive I’ve let a lot of assholes off the hook when I easily coulda mamed their asses. Doesn’t feel the same fighting a man that’s not prepared and has no idea that the “pretty boy” his girl has been staring at or talking to is actually a highly trained fighter...

That’s me with the face chopped off...

Attachments

• 3E4084FB-08F2-47C5-921C-83E2A96835DB.jpeg
    3E4084FB-08F2-47C5-921C-83E2A96835DB.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
That is awesome!

I’m retired now but I’ve had a few cage fights. Generally try to avoid them at parties/bars in fact I’m positive I’ve let a lot of assholes off the hook when I easily coulda mamed their asses. Doesn’t feel the same fighting a man that’s not prepared and has no idea that the “pretty boy” his girl has been staring at or talking to is actually a highly trained fighter...

That’s me with the face chopped off...

Pretty nice of you to have mercy on unsuspecting idiots. 👍

in alot of fist fights as a young man, due to my nature, environment and influences.

toned it down when charged with a very serious crime, eventually found not guilty as it was self defence.

recently had to walk away from extreme provocation and found it tough to deal with and still do.

i get the whole be the bigger man / think of the consequences etc, but there is so much to be said for settling your differences with violence lol, it is one of the most natural impulses we have as humans.

i doubt many will agree but i hate the fact men can't settle their differences now, i think society is so full of big mouth pussies.

fighting has caused me alot of problems, but i also feel it has given me a life long confidence that helps with women, social situations, all kind of stuff really.

Same for me. And being a smaller guy just made me want to prove myself even more.

Yeah, in high school we had a wrestler that was short and not big. He seemed to need to prove himself all the time. One day he and another guy met at the city park after school, just a short walk across the street from the high school, and had their fight. The small wrestler ended up just about poking out the other kid's eye. He jammed a finger in the socket and just started pushing really hard. It bled and looked like it was coming out! The wrestler got in some trouble over that one. The other kid had to get surgery I think and had an eye patch for a long time.

I always Kept it Clean...Well as far as no Balls, Biting, eye gouging or weapons.Besides .Well once a Beer Bottle...funny story, involving A wrestler covered in Baby Oil, and A County Mounty . Not Sexual !!

Last edited:
I always Kept it Clean...Well as far as no Balls, Biting, eye gouging or weapons.Besides .Well once a Beer Bottle...funny story, involving A wrestler covered in Baby Oil, and A County Mounty . Not Sexual !!

:naughty:

your version of clean, may not be someone elses version of clean....

clean to me is NO GUNS....:eek:

Exactly. If im fighting its to win

Well - personally I appreciate the no ball biting rule... :eek::D

Last edited:
Well - personally I appreciate the no ball biting rule... :eek::D

well - your in a leg scissor and about choke out....and you have a
juicy sweaty ball sack ripe for the taking....what do you do...???

choke out...??? or bite some balls....???

LOLOL

I hear Ya, I've been attack with 12" buck knifes, brass knuckles, A ski pole, even A garbage Can. All Funny stories! Only because I still WON!
I am guilty of using Car doors and hoods, Brick walls and Curbs, Headbutts are and still one of my Favs, Steel Toe boots and I always wore leather weight lifting Gloves!!!lol
Luckily No Guns! as I know figure I am the 1st one they will Aim at in a Crowd!
Or Vacation in Mexico!

Last edited:
If I could only have a dime for every lie told on this thread... :cool::cool:

So this thread it 2 days old and already has 1600 views. That restored my faith in the American male. As far as fights... many. I remember when a station wagon side panel was a good place to smash a face into. plus I did combat sports from 9 to 55. If I can get my left knee fixed I'll be going back.

I hear Ya, I've been attack with 12" buck knifes, brass knuckles, A ski pole, even A garbage Can. All Funny stories! Only because I still WON!
I am guilty of using Car doors and hoods, Brick walls and Curbs, Headbutts are and still one of my Favs, Steel Toe boots and I always wore leather weight lifting Gloves!!!lol
Luckily No Guns! as I know figure I am the 1st one they will Aim at in a Crowd!
Or Vacation in Mexico!
We were taught to do anything to catch a person off guard. A little finger flip to the top of somebody's nose is just enough to get them to blink and close their eyes...then it's lights out.

I remember one of my first real boxing matches. The guy stepped forward on the top of my foot which caused me to stagger slightly, then nailed me as I was trying to adjust.

Slipped punches that end up being elbow strikes...all kind of little tricks that the ref wouldn't always see.

You learn real quick or get your head knocked off!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12