over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First abscess ever

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
not from injections either, my best guess is from "manscaping" for lack of better terms, trimming the side of the leg. ingrown hair started to get gnarly, began amoxicillin I had left over from tooth extraction weeks prior. Then I noticed it got bigger and started to ooze and pus wtf. I was at my 9-5 office job looking like I had my first period. I have had cellulitis plenty in 20s from gear but never an abscess espec from shaving! I used a head shaver that I frequently disinfect with iso alcohol before lubing it up to keep the blade in shape and from rust. anyway, i just got back from er, it spread to my scrotum and right testicle is swollen - they had to lance an abscess on my right thy, my right scrotum OUCH!!!! and left thy ( smaller one ) . the antibiotic protocol is bactrim and Keflex which is the same protocol they prescribed me for h pylori in my early 20s (yuck). Those two wipe me out like no other. lots of kefir and fermented foods. Anyway, super embarrassing and one of the CNAs was a client of mine who had even submitted reviews along with her aunt LOL. This is why i stay away from where I grew up but it was the closest hospital and a very nice one! funny story I did the flooring in there when i was in the Union when it was being built also in my 20s i was admiring even know im sure it has since been replaced. anyway hope this picture isn't TMI . Any suggestions are welcome regarding treatment. Also, it turned into cellulitus and spread to my left leg. temp was 100 degrees. BP was 135/80 surprised as i took kratom earlier and half a Bronkaid and had 2 coffees in the AM and have a vein bulging in my temple still (SIGH)

1703742245924.jpeg

Cephlex at 1000mg AM and PM has worked great the couple times i got it from a bad shot and a couple times for dirty wounds , i order it from ADC and have it on hand for that reason.
Maybe wash that whole area with HypaClens daily.
BUT
If its that bad id see the dr nad probably get a round if IV antibiotics to real hit that shit hard and hope it doesn’t need to be cleaned out and packed.

Bro, i feel your pain.
For WHATEVER reason, im prone to cysts and absesses. NOT gear related too.
Never in my life had an infection from injections, but had a pilonidal cyst lanced when i was 20 and several others lanced in the past 10 yeas. More recently i was diagnosed with hidrentitus suppurativa which is a weird inflammatory condition that hits your sweat glands.
I noticed that i was getting this painful cysts on my inner thigh and they were such a bitch to get to calm down. Went to a dermatologist and he told me its when the sweat gland around a hair follicle gets inflamed. Its fuckin embarassing and painful as shit. I mean, thank god im already married lol

The tough thing is that sometimes antibiotics cannot kill this stuff. I went through 2 rounds of antibiotics to kill a recent one, nothing...didnt even slow it down at all. Had to go back twice to the derm for her to inject INTO the area some sort of anti inflammatory drug to help it chill. My recent protocol is IF you feel something starting to grow, cover it with a large area bandaid and put neosporin all over it. The bandaid will stop any irritation from your clothes or whatever and the neosporin will soften and top layer of skin in case it wants to rupture. 75% of the time, shit will calm down in a couple days and ill be fine. Just very annoying.

Sorry to hear about your ball sack bro. Hope they didn’t lance too much…jk.

Don’t worry about seeing people you know at the hospital. We are all human and this happens no matter rich, poor, black, white etc. I think you are wise to go sooner than later. Hope it heels soon. And I know the docs I work with prescribe keflex and Bactrim frequently for skin infections. Good luck.

I use chlorhexidine wash 3 times a week before bed after evening workouts. Has helped dramatically even with staph. I get from ingrown hairs.

Bro, i feel your pain.
For WHATEVER reason, im prone to cysts and absesses. NOT gear related too.
Never in my life had an infection from injections, but had a pilonidal cyst lanced when i was 20 and several others lanced in the past 10 yeas. More recently i was diagnosed with hidrentitus suppurativa which is a weird inflammatory condition that hits your sweat glands.
I noticed that i was getting this painful cysts on my inner thigh and they were such a bitch to get to calm down. Went to a dermatologist and he told me its when the sweat gland around a hair follicle gets inflamed. Its fuckin embarassing and painful as shit. I mean, thank god im already married lol

The tough thing is that sometimes antibiotics cannot kill this stuff. I went through 2 rounds of antibiotics to kill a recent one, nothing...didnt even slow it down at all. Had to go back twice to the derm for her to inject INTO the area some sort of anti inflammatory drug to help it chill. My recent protocol is IF you feel something starting to grow, cover it with a large area bandaid and put neosporin all over it. The bandaid will stop any irritation from your clothes or whatever and the neosporin will soften and top layer of skin in case it wants to rupture. 75% of the time, shit will calm down in a couple days and ill be fine. Just very annoying.
Never had to go to a dermatologist for lancing one, but I have gotten cysts in my inner thigh. Kinda right on the edge of the taint. Basically right where my Jockies seam rubs on it. It’s extremely uncomfortable!!!!!!

Mine typically happen from manscaping and forgetting to use deodorant on my crotch for the first 3-4 days. My dermatologist is a sexy ass young thing too. So I’d hate having to go in and lay on my back to spread my legs and cheeks for her!!! Lol

If I ever get one again, I’ll use the band aid and neosporin hack you mentioned!

Cage

Cephlex at 1000mg AM and PM has worked great the couple times i got it from a bad shot and a couple times for dirty wounds , i order it from ADC and have it on hand for that reason.
Maybe wash that whole area with HypaClens daily.
BUT
If its that bad id see the dr nad probably get a round if IV antibiotics to real hit that shit hard and hope it doesn’t need to be cleaned out and packed.
yes i used to always have it on hand fish and bird"Flex" , the loophole from vet sites

hypaclens?

yeah bro i just got out er last nigh
I use chlorhexidine wash 3 times a week before bed after evening workouts. Has helped dramatically even with staph. I get from ingrown hairs.
like you addd this to your detergent? I am perplexed please explain

Never had to go to a dermatologist for lancing one, but I have gotten cysts in my inner thigh. Kinda right on the edge of the taint. Basically right where my Jockies seam rubs on it. It’s extremely uncomfortable!!!!!!

Mine typically happen from manscaping and forgetting to use deodorant on my crotch for the first 3-4 days. My dermatologist is a sexy ass young thing too. So I’d hate having to go in and lay on my back to spread my legs and cheeks for her!!! Lol

If I ever get one again, I’ll use the band aid and neosporin hack you mentioned!

Cage
yes agreed, Neosporin bandaid deployed upon the immediate onset of perceived ingrown hair/abscess one could only theorize would promote a more hospitable environment for healing and bacteria retardation

Cage
@cage99 ... just curious. Since your dermatologist is attractive, when you go in for treatment, have you ever got erect(hardon/boner)?
If so what did you do. What did she do or say?

MS

yes i used to always have it on hand fish and bird"Flex" , the loophole from vet sites

hypaclens?

Nope
Literally just use it as my shower wash 3 days a week.

hypaclens?

Check it out here

I always have some fish shit on hand as well, sorry to hear this I hope you get better soon!

@cage99 ... just curious. Since your dermatologist is attractive, when you go in for treatment, have you ever got erect(hardon/boner)?
If so what did you do. What did she do or say?

MS
Never had to have her do anything in or around my Johnson…. If I did, and she was handling my schlong it may wiggle/twitch but the awkwardness would immediately shut that shit down!

Cage

yes agreed, Neosporin bandaid deployed upon the immediate onset of perceived ingrown hair/abscess one could only theorize would promote a more hospitable environment for healing and bacteria retardation
If you’re actually able to physically see a hair sticking out of the cyst then pluck it with some tweezers. That’s a quick way to clear it up!

Cage

6000mg amoxicillin per day ( 4 caps @ 3x per day) until it subsides and then drop to 3000mg. Are you experiencing fever? I had the worst abscess and I was sick as a dog with a fever. Was about to go to the ER but a fellow member on a board told me to take 12 amox per day. I thought it was excessive but he swore by it. It cleared up in 36 hours.

Use Mupirocin instead of Neosporin. Just tell your Dermatologist that Neosporin cases itching/swelling and you think you are allergic to it. I actually am allergic to it, and Mupirocin works 10x better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131