over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First abscess ever

Never had to go to a dermatologist for lancing one, but I have gotten cysts in my inner thigh. Kinda right on the edge of the taint. Basically right where my Jockies seam rubs on it. It’s extremely uncomfortable!!!!!!

Mine typically happen from manscaping and forgetting to use deodorant on my crotch for the first 3-4 days. My dermatologist is a sexy ass young thing too. So I’d hate having to go in and lay on my back to spread my legs and cheeks for her!!! Lol

If I ever get one again, I’ll use the band aid and neosporin hack you mentioned!

Cage
So she give you happy endings tho?

I had one of those small cysts on my back and it was a bitch to sleep on. Dermo lanced it and gave me anti-b cream to apply with a small loofa like tool.

6000mg amoxicillin per day ( 4 caps @ 3x per day) until it subsides and then drop to 3000mg. Are you experiencing fever? I had the worst abscess and I was sick as a dog with a fever. Was about to go to the ER but a fellow member on a board told me to take 12 amox per day. I thought it was excessive but he swore by it. It cleared up in 36 hours.
yes when i went into ER it was 101 but its normal now , they gave me cephalexin 2g per day for 10days stacked with bactrim but doesn't even list dose of bactrim on script bottle wtf

6000mg amoxicillin per day ( 4 caps @ 3x per day) until it subsides and then drop to 3000mg. Are you experiencing fever? I had the worst abscess and I was sick as a dog with a fever. Was about to go to the ER but a fellow member on a board told me to take 12 amox per day. I thought it was excessive but he swore by it. It cleared up in 36 hours.
that is used adjunct treatment not standalone lol wild! surprised it worked

See this right here is why I stopped the "grooming". Fuck em!
Muay... gotta rebuild the microbiome. Abx your on nuked your gut flora. Kefir, fermented foods. Jump on a good probiotic
and stop shaving!! Seriously, why?

"Manscape" the shaft and muff.
No razors = no ingrown hair.

Muay... gotta rebuild the microbiome. Abx your on nuked your gut flora. Kefir, fermented foods. Jump on a good probiotic
yeah bro im over it, grizzly adams did have a beard !( happy gilmore voice)

Anybody any good recommendations for a decent probiotic?

I believe it was doggcrap (Dante) that recommended Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardii PLUS MOS Pro + Prebiotic.
Whenever I have GI issues, this is the one I use.

Anybody any good recommendations for a decent probiotic?
lots of bros here recommend ohira its a blend. kefir is a great choice very inexpensive its a bottle of probiotic 17 strain per 6-8oz cup normally so you do the math

sach boul.....l reuteri also

A few years ago my left upper quad started hurting...a few days later I could not walk...I grabbed my crutches and went to local urgent care...I was diagnosed with cellulitis and prescribed clindamycin...within 24 hours I developed chronic diarrhea called clostridium dificile...this went on for 3 weeks until I saw my regular doctor and was prescribed vicamycin to kill the bacteria in my gut caused by the clindamycin...as a result of the diarrhea I developed an anal fissure which caused extreme pain and bleeding with every bowel movement...this lasted a year until i saw a proctologist...he gave me an analgesic with nitroglycerin that healed the fissure...But wait...the fissure caused a fistula with an abcess which led me to needing a fistulotomy surgery...it ended up costing me $6000... All for some bacteria ridden t400....

A few years ago my left upper quad started hurting...a few days later I could not walk...I grabbed my crutches and went to local urgent care...I was diagnosed with cellulitis and prescribed clindamycin...within 24 hours I developed chronic diarrhea called clostridium dificile...this went on for 3 weeks until I saw my regular doctor and was prescribed vicamycin to kill the bacteria in my gut caused by the clindamycin...as a result of the diarrhea I developed an anal fissure which caused extreme pain and bleeding with every bowel movement...this lasted a year until i saw a proctologist...he gave me an analgesic with nitroglycerin that healed the fissure...But wait...the fissure caused a fistula with an abcess which led me to needing a fistulotomy surgery...it ended up costing me $6000... All for some bacteria ridden t400....
i had the fissures on and off for years didnt know why but mine was bigtime low omega deficiency and electrolytes , there's a vitamin that also lubricates anus, anyway sorry this happened to you brother

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131