over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Ever Peptide GHRP-2 Log

Yesterday was able to snatch 135 lbs. That was surprising for me because thats about 85% my max. I haven't been doing any heavy lifting over the past four months so thats cool. Going to be going to the boxing gym today. Still pretty sore. But hey.

I've decided to boom dose this stuff. I'm going to be taking 100mcg 2x a day until its gone. So for my second dose I'm going to do 100mcg subq in the stomach, followed by a shake, 50grams crabs, 24 grams protein, 3grams leucine, 1.5g HMB, .5grams HICA
Measurements Pre IGFLR3
Waist 36.25
chest 40.75
Left quad 19.5
Right quad 19.5

Approx 30 minutes after injection
(Unflexed)
Waist 37
Chest 41.5
Right leg 20.25
left leg 20.25

Interesting. Not sure what to think about this yet.

100/100 GHRH/GHRP immediately post injection:

Waist 37
Chest 41
R Leg 20.5
L Leg 20.25

5 minutes
Waist 36.5
Everything else the same
I assume this is due to the gastric emptying

10 minutes
Same as 5.

IGF1 LR3

Pre injection:
Waist: 36.5
Chest: 40.5
Right Leg: 20
Left Leg: 20
Right Calf: 14.5
Left Calf: 14.5

125 mcg into right leg, either deep sub q or IM. Couldn't tell. Definitely not shallow sub q.

5mins
Waist: 37.5
Chest: 41
Right Leg: 21
Left Leg: 20.5
Right Calf: 14.5
Left Calf: 14.5

15 mins
Waist 37
Chest 40.5
Right leg 21
Left Leg 20
Right calf 14.5
Left Calf 14.5

Conclusion
IGF1-LR3 (supplier claims min 98% purity) causes pump effects without carbohydrates. Which peak between 0-15 minutes. With a prolonged effect into the muscle that it was injected in, and the stomach (possibly from attaching to the intestines).

Also note that both legs are .5in larger Pre-dose than they were two days ago. That could be due to a lot of different factors. But interesting none the less.

Next step is going to be the same idea. Except with the IGF DES 1,3.

Last edited:
More thoughts:
It also seems dose dependent. And totally independent from carbohydrate intake. The 125 MCG Dose w/o carbs produced larger pump than the 100 mcg dose with carbs. However, the carbs produced a prolonged response.

I can't really tell a big difference. Just starting bottle 3 of GHRP-2/GHRH

Attachments

• Side by Side.JPG
    Side by Side.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 1,992
  • 3rd bottle.jpg
    3rd bottle.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 626
2 Days Post IGF1-Lr3 Measurements. So it should be out of my system by now.

Waist: 37.5
Chest: 42
Right leg: 21.5
Left Leg: 21.5

I should also note that this is post workout (approx 1 hr.). I will measure again before I workout so the results won't be skewed.

No workout:
Waist - 36.5
R Leg - 21.5
L Leg - 20.5
Chest - 41.5

So I can say with some kind of clarity that combination of IGF1LR3 (high, frequent doses) plus 100/100 GRF/GHRP2 added a little size.

Waist size obviously fluctuates due to food intake. However:

2 in on left leg (primarily where injections were done)
1 in on right leg
.5in on chest.

Now the 1/2 inch on my chest may or may not be something real to work with. However both of my legs grew, and my right consistently grew larger than my left.

I plan on repeating this test soon. And if I get the same kind of results I'll know for sure. As opposed to human error.

Im like the 5-6X dose a day better. In these pictures you can clearly see a difference between today and the first day

Attachments

• Week1.jpg
    Week1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 704
  • August 15.jpg
    August 15.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 1,147
Update on dosing:

Pinned 1mg CJCDAC yesterday. Will continue to pin GHRP2 at 100mcg every three hours. I have some CJCw/oDAC on the way to run again, but this time I'm going to run it with IPAM every four hours once I finish this bottle of GHRP-2. Should be interesting to see what the prolonged GH response does to my body as opposed to the quick bursts.

Also adding:
3 Grams of DAA per day along with Letrozole. I don't have the studies on hand. If anyone is interested I'm sure I can link them. But Letrozole is an Aromatase inhibitor that also increases test. Just for shits and giggles I'm going to combine that with the GHRH/GHRP combo and see what happens.

As far as my workouts are going I feel good. I've noticed a LITTLE bit of increased recovery time. No weight loss to speak of yet. But I do feel more solid and "filled out" regardless of my measurements not being different after the GHRP/GHRH dosing.

After two doses of 2.5 Mg Letrozole nuts are noticeably more full. Taken on dose of D-A-A so far. Still continuing treatment with 100/100 GHRP2/Mod GRF until Ipam arrives. I ordered the Ipam from ergo and they are pretty good about getting stuff to you asap.

Just started 500/100 ipam/GRF.

Ordered two more bottles of Ipam. Got them on the way. Good deal at LabPE right now. And they have solid reviews at eroid.com.

About to start a TRT dose of Test along with the Letro. Will post some pics sometime in the next few days.

At this point the results are more obvious.

The letrozole has only been for the last few days. I switched to a different companies GHRP-2 and I FEEL like I'm getting better results. I can't prove it. But there was a certain company I was using and I noticed no difference using their GHRP-2.

I am currently at IPAM 500/100. The CTS is more noticable, much more noticable (which I like, lets me know its legit). Also I sometimes get a head rush/euphoric feeling after pinning.

First dose of Test is this week. Saturday night. I'm getting it free! I gotz da hook up brah!

I have an additional two bottles of Ipam on the way like I mentioned. Am looking for another source of ModGRF. If LabPE's Ipam works well for me then I'll try their MOD too.

Attachments

• Week1.jpg
    Week1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 560
  • August 21.jpg
    August 21.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 677
Doesn't matter where you inject yout LR3, the one that has local effect is DES...

Have you read JJ log about CJC DAC? He did 7+mg/week, maybe 14mg/week and liked very much... Why don't you try 2mg weekly for more time?

Can you relate us the difference you felt with and wo DAC? Does it worth it? Don't be afraid of that BS of "gh bleed", there are scientifical studies that says DAC is safe... There is a terror about this "bleed" that scares everbody, but that only means that your pituitary is constantly releasing GH.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member