over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fish Source

Don’t they still require a business license (restaurant)? I used to get all my stuff there years ago when I owned a restaurant… but stopped going after I sold the biz. I have one near me now but haven’t went thinking I couldn’t wo a business ID or license on file.
Yes, luckily I own an LLC. If you wanted you could just form an LLC (pretty cheap) and just shop there. You don't have to have a food specific business, iirc you just need to provide them your EIN.

Don’t they still require a business license (restaurant)? I used to get all my stuff there years ago when I owned a restaurant… but stopped going after I sold the biz. I have one near me now but haven’t went thinking I couldn’t wo a business ID or license on file.
They have work around..I compete in kcbs bbq competitions and can shop there because I’m a member of KCBS.

I don’t know if there are other ways

Research swai. You wont eat it ever again. Its as bad if not worse than talapia. I used to eat a ton of it until i started reading up on it. Its tough to find fish for a decent price. I pretty much try to find cod on sale (It should be cheap as its a bait fish but the suppliers know people like it so they jack up the price). Now i just rely on ground turkey and chicken as i cant afford $30 of fish a day
Exactly. I used to bang the hell out of tilapia but won’t touch it anymore.

I tried the swai a few times and then looked into it as well. Those farms are horrendous. I saw a pic of one of the ponds at one at it looked like it was next to a dump. Hard telling the amount of toxins in a dump in south east Asia.

And that’s a lot of my staples now too. Ground extra lean turkey and chicken. Cooks up in minutes and you can season each serving the way you want once cooked.

Sam's has fresh wild caught salmon on sale all the time and frozen bags of cod for very good prices.

Big fan of Wild Fork. We had one in Boca but as mentioned I believe they ship to all 50 states. Everything is vacuum sealed fresh. They have a ton of cool shit and the prices seem fair. Def worth a try.

There is a wild fork on the south east side of glades rd very close to the town center mall but I haven’t been there. I have tried the pre cooked meals from ideal nutrition close to mizner park and they are a pretty decent deal. You know any other places around the area?

I love my dirty ass tilapia.....LOL... nothing gets me more peeled

You can taste the dirt in tilapia. At least Walmart tilapia.
I get the frozen Tilapia Loins from Costco.... they taste great. It was my go to on various preps. Farmed... not farmed.. whatever.. to me, it serves its purpose

I get the frozen Tilapia Loins from Costco.... they taste great. It was my go to on various preps. Farmed... not farmed.. whatever.. to me, it serves its purpose
Now that I'm thinking on different fish tastes, now craving a Louisiana seafood platter. Sigh. :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws